[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was elliot a virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 60

File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
Why was elliot a virgin? Wasn't he decently good looking? (At least above average).
>>
He was too spergy and beta to approach anyone
>>
>>34971323
I guess the simple answer is that he was simply too autistic to get laid.
>>
testing if my country is still banned
>>
short and beta

a nice face doesn't cancel out height, and a shitty personality like his just made it all worse.
>>
>>34971350
>>34971355
Then why do so many people on this board say looks are the only thing that matters? Can't we be above average and still spergy virgin losers like everyone else? This persecution of people who aren't hideous needs to stop.
>>
>>34971323
Elliott is a shitty mascot for robots. For one thing, he literally killed 3 incels, a fat chick, and a couple normies. Not a single Chad or Stacey. Even a Chad or Stacey that commits suicide is a better Chad/Stacey slayer than he was.Such a failure.

As for why he was a virgin, he said multiple times in his stupid diary that he literally just sat around on benches and in stores and waited for girls to approach him, which obviously didn't happen. He made no effort whatsoever to EVER talk to any girls. He had a woman mindset that people should swarm and give him attention just for his presence. Even a 10/10 Chad wouldn't get too much action with that "strategy."
>>
>>34971401
t. chad brad
>>
>>34971401
Maybe you have to be significantly good-looking in order to outweigh the shittiness of your personality.

I'm pretty decent-looking, but I have a terrible personality. This has allowed me to avoid persecution based on looks.

Your looks to personality ratio should be like 3/15 or something.
>>
>>34971422
Yeah im a 6/10 """"chad"""" who is also a virgin at age 25. This type of shaming is equivalent to the tumblr "bigfats" who shame the "smallfats".
>>
he looks weird imo
but it might be ipso facto deeds coloring my view
>>
>>34971416
>Even a 10/10 Chad wouldn't get too much action with that "strategy."

works online
>>
Does anyone know how tall he was?
>>
>>34971323
He creeped girls out, and wasn't handsome enough to get away with it.

He wasn't ugly or anything, but atleast average in looks. But that means jack shit in the area he lived in. He was just a small autistic fish in a big normie pond.
>>
>>34971416
>fat chick
>couple normies

+10 points. Every normie must be eliminated.
>>
>>34971416
you'd be surprised. if a girl already wants a guy she won't really give a shit if he says something spergy
>>
He was too autistic, he was also a manlet and had a tiny penis. Surprisingly despite this had insanely high standards and wanted only the top tier Stacies which he felt entitled to.
>>
>>34971323
He was the worst kind of sperg that women can sense. Chances are, if you knew this guy you weren't surprised he went on a spree.

Looks are very important for attraction, and this guy could have pulled in a lot of pussy if he had been properly taught how to attract women.

It didn't help that his parents were rarely around and did a poor job raising him. He also had this sense of entitlement that he couldn't shake.
>>
>>34971554
5'9
manlet rage strikes again
>>
>>34971614
Average height lol
>>
>>34971660
not in chad-infested socal
>>
Talked to gf about this and she said:

- he IS NOT THAT BAD looking, meaning he's at least a 6
- autistic as fuck
- vain
- unrealistic (shooting farther than he can aim)
>>
>>34971546
IIRC he never tried online either. Elliot is an insult to robots/incels that try to escape, approach hundreds/thousands of women, and are still fucked.
>>
>>34971580
That would be the equivalent of the French Revolution going after the middle class and ignoring the Aristocrats. And half his kills were fellow incels.
>>
>>34971401
Looks is the most important part of the equation, but personality matters too. He never approached any females, he expected them to come to him. unless you're supreme chad women will never make first contact.
>>
>>34971604
Penis size/dicklet is a meme. By the time a woman sees your penis she is already about to perform a sexual act on you. Even if they mock you to their fellow Stacies afterward, most of them will still go through with the sex to avoid awkwardness.
>>
>>34971778
nice bait there Im sure someone will fall for it
>>
>>34971908

Not telling her you have a small dick beforehand is a pretty asshole thing to do desu
>>
does he actually have mental illness?
>>
>>34971778
>gf

Why are you here normie? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34971323

He's not white and wanted only blonde white women. No clue why he only wanted them and no clue how he didn't get them. White women hop on any brown dick they can get. He was probably just a huge sperg like Indian men and just repelled any that would have been dtf

He's the future of the white race. Either you give him white pussy or he kills you.
>>
File: Perfect face.jpg (275KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect face.jpg
275KB, 750x500px
He was too fragile looking, shy and feminine for most of the girls to pay attention to him, even if he was above average attractive otherwise. Also he was slightly autistic, that affected him in two ways: he was unable to approach people in a fluent, acceptable way, and he was also unable to follow his peers, to be like them, to behave, or think the way they did. Even his style of wearing was different compared to his his peers in his area. As a result of that he got rejected by most of his peers.
>>
>>34971416
>a Chad or Stacey that commits suicide
>understands what a Chad/Stacie is
overdoses/car crashes/drunken idiocy don't count
>>
So what if he had good looks??

He acted like a manchild
>>
File: ducebulde.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ducebulde.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>34971497
>bigfats
>smallfats
why they do this
why live
>>
Here's a party at Elliot's school, full of muscular bronze 6' dudebros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-vaqDYYyx4

Elliot, the 5'7 skinny pale beta looking hapa that he is, has NO place here.
>>
>>34971607
>the worst kind of sperg that women can sense.
Yeah, the kind they don't want to sleep with and won't do shit for them just because they're women
>Men who aren't Chads or pathetic orbiters
>Women HATE them!
>>
>>34971350
Sorry to make a stupid comment,
but I'm so fed up with the "he didn't approach" or "you must approach, it's the only way".

If it really was the only way and if it's really just the virgins, internet-diagnosed-autists, spergs and "betas" that aren't doing so (ie small minority),
wouldn't it be fucking logical since everyone else is doing it that even those who don't would've been approached by others couple of times by now?

I just can't fathom it anymore.

>31yo khv, almost underweight
>>
File: qt.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
qt.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Decently attractive, only average height stop falling for the manlet meme but his sense of entitlement and autism fucked him over. Norms were driven away by his spergy attitude and he only wanted stacies

tfw will never cuddle Elliot
>>
File: 1484021806358.png (160KB, 731x645px) Image search: [Google]
1484021806358.png
160KB, 731x645px
It was literally Racism. The tall, blonde daughters of rich Californians that Eliot went to school and university with wouldn't be seen dead with a half-Asian. If Eliot had identified as an Asian instead of seeing himself as a white because of his mummy issues, then he might've actually had a chance.
>>
>>34972247

Exactly this. White women want NOTHING to do with white men.
>>
>>34972224
>wouldn't it be fucking logical since everyone else is doing it that even those who don't would've been approached by others couple of times by now
No, because women rarely approach and aren't expected to in the first place
>>
>>34972279
You reached the wrong inference.
Elliot would have done well with asian girls, asian girls like that feminine beta look. He considered asians to be subhuman and only wanted Stacy
>>
>>34971416
Elliot was a moron. He was socially awkward, same thing I am, and I'm worse looking than he was. Shit, Elliot was a Chad to me, if I looked like him I would've had like 20 girlfriends already, but he was just too much of a sperg...
>>
>>34972237
>t stop falling for the manlet meme

you are retarded, my friend is similar to elliot in that he has a decent face, he had a "spy" within the girls clique on campus and they all agreed he was cute but too short (5'9)

That's reality, at best guys like us are cute to girls, but not fuck/bf material.
>>
>>34971323

Because he was an autistic asshole.

Uglier people than you get more pussy and hotter girls than you, I guarantee that applies to every virgin in this thread.
>>
>>34971350
Sorta wrong, he was a manlet and the worst type of sperg who tried to act like an asshole pua but always failed.
>>
>>34972381

Post one uglier guy with a hot woman.
>>
>>34971416

I thought he killed some hot chicks in a Sorority as well
>>
>>34972349
Is your friend white?
If he is, he's in no way "similar" to Eliot.
>>
>>34972349
You've got to aim for girls a fair amount shorter than you, that's why
>>
>>34971350

I have a feeling that even if he did, he'd end up miserable or running away. He was in love with the fantasy of a girlfriend, but I think if he actually did score he'd just run away in the end, or hate being in the relationship.
>>
>>34972425
except for really tall girls they work backwards.
>>
>>34972414
He tried to, but gave up because nobody at the sorority house answered the door when he knocked. Kek.
>>
>>34972283

>>34972224 here.

Allright, I see that I haven't thought that through. My mistake.

You are correct.

Maybe that explains why I was approached by 3 males so far rather than by any woman.
>>
File: 0662.jpg (11KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
0662.jpg
11KB, 195x259px
>>34971323
He wasn't a regular douche, he knew women's true nature and that's the reason why they don't find him attractive like other killers.
>>
>>34972109
What? Stacies kill themselves all the time over Chad dumping them and a lot of other petty shit.
>>
>>34972459
He came from an upper class family and expected women to fall in love with him. Having expensive stuff that you never worked for only turns girls off.
>>
He was a disgusting, juvenile, narcissistic,autist.
>>
>>34972467

Ha ha ha, even with a gun he was a beta.
>>
>>34972492

Baron Trump is getting marriage proposals already and he's only 10 years old.
>>
File: 1479770800987.png (111KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1479770800987.png
111KB, 247x248px
>>34972492
>Having expensive stuff that you never worked for only turns girls off.
>>
>>34972345
You see that's the attitude of his peers why he could not have friends or girlfriends: they all thought he was a "moron", because he was socially awkward and could not follow his peers. Thinking like that is shear idiotism in itself, and I hope the coming generations of young people will be able to pass that shit, as it is totally erronous. Many of the people who are socially awkward, or unable to follow their peers, are actually genious. But of course they are being seen as retards by their moronic peers, as they can't roll the eye, twist the mouth or woo in the right manner.
>>
File: Untitled.png (297KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
297KB, 604x600px
>>34972535

S-SHUT UP! BARON WORKED FOR EVERYTHING HE GOT!
>>
>>34972535
> Me so horny me lov u long time

yeah ok
>>
>>34972594
>prove you wrong
>well duh

Uh BTFO?
>>
>>34971323
Sub 8/10
Manlet
Not enough masculine features
Aspie personality
>>
File: 84757591_132888642077.jpg (26KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
84757591_132888642077.jpg
26KB, 332x400px
>this 18 year old qt commited suicide
>>
>>34972730

Probably got blacked and impregnated and had to end it all because she'll never feel the pleasure of having her virgin pussy crushed by a BBC again.
>>
>>34972730
Y tho?

Originalically
>>
>>34971614
He was NOT a manlet he was average. Manlet status begins when height is your defining characteristic. That begins at 5'5 and lower.
>>
I heard that he was actually not a virgin however a gay dude trying to hide his gayness so that he can protect his gay partners identity. His interest towards women was a decoy.

He might just be the hero that LGBT community deserves.
>>
File: 1486219448232.jpg (48KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
1486219448232.jpg
48KB, 589x589px
>>34972182

So this is what normies do for fun. Howl like retards, drink hobo tier drinks and dance to terrible music.
>>
File: 1471822346451.jpg (8KB, 189x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471822346451.jpg
8KB, 189x255px
>>34971323
Had he been born in my country, he would be drowning in pussy.
I get the feeling he was a very cool dude, wish i could have been his friend and helped him through.
>>
>>34973023

No, that's foreplay. The goal is sex. Every single person there is there to fuck. That's the whole point of a party, to fuck. This is how you know if a person is garbage. If they "go partying" they're slutting around.
>>
File: 1470806725659.jpg (201KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1470806725659.jpg
201KB, 1080x1349px
>>34971323

He's r9k personified. He coulda gotten an average or even 6-7/10 girl but he wanted a 10/10 blonde SoCal girl
>>
>>34972861
He was 5'5", that's small
>>
>>34973132
jesus christ. this makes me want a boob job and cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>34971323
Doesn't matter. You have to be good looking, tall, have a large social circle, good job prospects, capable of caring for a women's emotional needs and have a huge cock otherwise women will just move on to somebody else
>>
>>34972182
There are a lot of shorter or so-so looking guys there. But they're having fun and socializing. That's the key, which Eliot was too autistic to do. Looks arent everything and he was clearly mentally unhealthy
>>
Why didn't he pay for sex? Easily could have bought a 10/10 blonde blue eyed girl.
>>
>>34973212
Too autistic. This is a recurring theme with him...
>>
>>34973212
Because he wanted love and sex, not just sex
>>
>>34973261
That explains it. He clearly was rich enough to afford one.
>>
Ann Karena principle.

All sexually successful males are alike, but each twenty-something virgin is a virgin for their own unique set of flaws.

His problem was that he was utterly fucking unapproachable and, when approached, probably clammed up and kept acting really weird. God forbid, if someone tried to talk to him more than twice, he'd lash out at them for slight provocations out of paranoia that the person was making fun of him behind his back.
>>
>>34972182
The things you see on this video, are the things your peers will assess your intelligence according to, when you are a teen or a young adult. You seriously need to be able to scream like an ape twisting your mouth like an ape or stick your tongue out of your mouth and give a finger and shake your ass the right way. if you do not, you're a RETARD.

I think I learnt to understand myself and my youth through the case of Elliot much better than I did before. When I look at him, I see an intelligent, talented young person with many good qualities to him, aside from the bad ones, and can not really understand why he was such an outcast among his peers. But thinking about the days I was in his age, I see I was much like him, with lots of good qualities, yet a total outcast among my peers. So I try and think, what went wrong, and realise, it was the fact that in a certain age, your criteria for what is a sign of intelligence and what is not, is just retarded. It was impossible for me to see it when I was in his age, as I was partly having the same criteria myself. But now, it's quite obvious, even chrystal clear what was going on and I do not have to view my younger self as someone who was a moron anymore. :) Please do not do that anyone else either. It's plain stupid.
>>
He was just really fucking delusional, read his manifesto/diary and you'll get why.
>>
>>34973374
Fuck that is over 9000 words.
>>
Hapa with no identity
>>
>>34973374
can you greentext it?
I don't feel like reading it
>>
>>34973394
Just skim through quick, you don't need to read everything.
>>
>>34972918
Where did you hear this from?
>>
>>34971323
Elliot was a good looking dude, his problem was that he had a very high opinion of himself, and could never settle for anything less than Stacy. In fact you could say he was a virgin by choice.
With looks like his he could've easily fucked some homely looking chick but he didn't want that.. for him it was Stacy or Nothing.
>>
>>34973374
He had Schizotypal personality disorder among other disorders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
>>
Because he's actually really fucking ugly. He in no ways has an attractive face. Don't know why everybody thinks elliot is good loooking.
>>
>>34973474
The news. I think they were exploring the possibility of him doing such thing.
>>
>>34971323
because he was about as mentally deficient as you, OP
>>
>>34972730
Good.
Good.
This pleases kek.
>>
>>34973523
I wonder how his killings would "protect" his gay lover. Plus, wouldn't his manifesto mention it?
>>
nah, elliot is below average.

i don't really know where this meme comes from that he was 'above average'.

i honestly find his face repulsive, and so do most people i've ever spoken about it.
>>
>>34973504
He's a solid 7. This is coming from a tried and true fag.
>>
>>34971323
i know a guy that is just like Elliot same facial features but uglier and he is dating his teacher that is easily a 9/10
the guy is just charismatic
>>
>>34973550
He wanted to make a clear statement to the world. That he was not gay and had no sexual relations with his gay partner by being known as a straight virgin so that his partner could have a career and no one would suspect.
>>
>>34973608
But Cali is so fucking liberal. They actually praise gays for being gay. It would make sense if Elliot lived in Saudia Arabia or something you know?
>>
>>34973608
A true LGBT hero ain't he? Provided that the story is legit.
>>
>>34973574

guess it depends where you're from

your idea of attractiveness is based on what you see everyday, so it's possible you just live in an area with low density of attractive people.

i noticed that when i moved into the city and started attending a really high calibre (best in my country) uni.

i had never seen a chad in person until i made that move, and now that's all i see everyday. chads with perfect faces/athletic/tall/intelligent/stylin.

everyone is handsome, every female is model tier, well dressed/groomed, the difference between suburbia and big city life is absurd.

hence why they say shit like "8/10 here but 6/10 in new york" or w/e.
>>
>>34971908
Yeah but if I had a little dick I probably wouldn't entitled to the top tier Stacies. He not only felt entitled, he felt he shouldn't have to work at it, they should just see him in his BMW and immediately get to their knees and start sucking his tiny penis.
>>
>>34973632
Your logic is sound but you have a critical flaw. That flaw is that you think anon's story is real.
>>
>>34972918
I highly doubt that. I know his dad was a director but that would have to be some amazing acting. He was obsessed with women but too weird and insecure to get them.
>>
>>34972730
Got bullied by the fat girl group?
>>
>>34973558
So tell me what exactly is so repulsive about them? I'm curious because I can't see what it is.

I think the gay rumours started here.

https://youtu.be/H_KHQZqdai8

But he was not gay:

"One time, as I was shopping at the Calvin Klein store in Camarillo, I saw such a sexy-looking blonde girl with perfectly tanned skin. She looked so beautiful and sexy that I had an erection instantly. Oh, the heavenly things I wanted to do to her... And then I saw her hunk of a boyfriend. My entire being was filled with anguish and despair. I could only imagine how amazing and pleasurable that guy's life was."
>>
>>34973479
Jesus, reading through this and looking at the symptoms I think I might be schizotypal myself.
>>
>>34973761

his face appears malformed and lacks symmetry, poor proportions, it's unaesthetic and unattractive, extremely feminine for a male, and doesn't adhere properly to western beauty.

overall i'd give him a 3-4/10

if i had seen him irl i'd of cringed slightly at the sight of his face.
>>
>>34973419
The standout is a story where he goes to a party alone where he doesn't know anyone, stands around not talking to anyone, gets drunk, and then starts trying to push women down off a cliff for not coming up and talking to him. He fails, and then a bunch of chads come and throw him off instead, breaking his leg. As he's walking home, he realizes he forgot his designer sunglasses and heads back to the party to retrieve them, only to get the shit beaten out of him some more.
>>
>>34973641
Huh, that's an interesting perspective I haven't considered before. I'm at a fairly small college in Baltimore rn. The school is majority girls, and I don't find them attractive, because the whole gay thing. And Baltimore itself is mostly blacks (who are the most repulsive race; they smell and their hair is weird)
>>
>>34973775
Personality disorders are a death sentence.
>>
>>34973665
I doubt the story, hence the prodding :)

Keeping an open mind though
>>
>>34973815
fug I'd give him a 7-8/10
He almost looks like a male model
>>
>>34973874
The truth is sometimes stranger than fiction, but looking at his life he was clearly not gay growing up at least. I suppose he could have possibly turned to homosexuality as a cure for rejection and the shame could have driven him to murder, but I doubt it.
>>
>>34973815

pretty bumpy argument there. 3's are mostly if not all morbidly obese and disfigured, scarred, aged. would you mind showing a true 5/10? 8/10? yourself?

"western beauty" is a joke, an oxymoron, meaningless, for many decades now. many men have become sex symbols despite being outlandish, because they worked hard and brilliantly ie buscemi. this is not why rodger chimped out.
>>
>>34973775
Me too. I was suprised.

>>34973815
The proportions are slightly feminine with short face and short chin, and the cheekbones are really strong and lips pouty for Asian influeces. It's not really about being malformed but having a synthesis of both western and eastern features.
>>
>>34973926
Which is actually a common phenomenon. Sexuality is often formed by social pressures. For example, everyone in ancient rome was bisexual. For a modern example, I know of a guy who kept getting rejected by girls and then suddenly "realized" he was gay. Elliot could have easily turned gay in another life. It's just that in this case I feel Elliot was attracted to women due to his youtube videos and his manifesto. But hey, what the hell do I know
>>
File: the ballad of elliot rodger.png (180KB, 1127x617px) Image search: [Google]
the ballad of elliot rodger.png
180KB, 1127x617px
>>34973394
>>34973419
These two pages basically sum up the entire thing.

He thought and spoke like an anime villain.
>>
>>34973876

then you must have very generous standards.

>>34973949

western beauty isn't a meaningless statement, unless you're unaware that what you view as attractive is a product of your culture.

hence why asian models don't feature heavily in europe/NA, or black, or anything other than white.

because caucasian cultures value caucasian features.

and to me he is disfigured, a serious fuck up of 2 unique genes that can sometimes put together a good product but in his case failed immensely.
>>
>>34974009
>getting rejected by girls and then suddenly "realized" he was gay
ER never asked out women though
>>
>>34974011
I need to read his whole book one day. He's so deluded. He's like a character study but he exists in real life.
>>
>>34974051
Well for Elliot it was perceived rejection. He never approached in reality, but he felt as though he was being rejected by girls not asking him out (he's super deluded)
>>
>>34974011
That's hilarious. I've never been invited to a party but I probably would have kicked his ass if I was there.
>>
>>34971401
>Then why do so many people on this board say looks are the only thing that matters?
When the average robot gets rejected, he's usually not _ugly_, but has a personality not made for this world. He initially don't see the fundamental flaw and assumes his physical imperfections are actually horrendous, but the painful truth comes eventually. He is broken.
>>
>>34974194
*doesn't
fucking hell
>>
>>34974011
I can't read this without his voice in my head. Fuck.

By the way, does anyone have a link to that vaporware-ish track set to some words by Elliot? I remember it made me tear up but I can't find it.
>>
>>34974194

False. When people talk to me, I can make them laugh and like me and invite me to places because I'm funny and I'm still a 26 year old virgin because I'm a 2/10 at best.

Looks are literally all that matters. Literal serial killers get millions of women following them because they are attractive. A woman would rather get fucked and die by a Chad then date an ugly guy with a good personality.

>inb4 you being self-critical means you don't have a good personality
>>
>>34974042
>and to me he is disfigured, a serious fuck up of 2 unique genes that can sometimes put together a good product but in his case failed immensely.

Seems like the beauty really lies in the eye of the beholder. To me he is 9,8/10. Minus for the greesy looking skin and a few pimples.
>>
>>34974011
>attack girls
>wonder why nearby girls dont help you.
>>
>>34974359

then there's 0 chance he'd of died a virgin

you're implying hes a perfect specimen yet he never even procreated once

his toxic personality was developed through rejection & experience w/ women, he wasn't born like that.
>>
>>34973419

He ONLY wanted a blond/blue eyed Stacy with perfect proportions. I am not identified with him because a reserved Asian girl or some motherly latina is much better than your generic bimbo.
>>
>>34974346
Serial killers attract a certain kind of women because they are dangerous and that excites them on some level.
Looks and social skills matter in conjunction, if you are attractive and a complete sperg then you aren't getting laid.
>>
>>34974489

The point is that if you're attractive, you will get women no matter what. If you're unattractive, you will never get women. Personality is a meme.
>>
>>34974522
Whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm not going to waste time arguing with you because there is zero point in doing so.
>>
>>34973815
Can you post a picture of yourself and what you'd consider yourself?

He's objectively a 6-7/10 in terms of pure facial aesthetics. he's got prominent cheekbones, a decently strong jawline, youthful hairline, positive canthal tilt, and no ridiculously disproportional features or extreme asymmetry present.

Perhaps you've been deluded from only seeing attractive people online on account of not seeing IRL people that much? I think that may be happening to me.
>>
>>34974566

Good because it's not an argument. There is almost never an ugly guy with a woman.
>>
>>34974468
If about 1% of the population thinks a person is 9,8, there's a good chance he ends up being a virgin untill his 30's. Personally I don't think he would've had to waite for that long tho. And had he lowered his standards, he would've found someone right away, as I don't think it's only that 1% of the population that found him attractive.
>>
Never approached. Some girl would have said yes if she saw him drive that car. As a guy you have to approach.
>>
>>34974676

right, what you typed makes no sense but i'm sure you believe it.

>>34974568

sure you first
>>
>>34974807
>As a guy you have to approach.

if you are unattractive
>>
File: 1487297113782.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1487297113782.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>34974855
>sure you first

Kek, I love blinding insecurity
>>
>>34974568

The fact you're reciting your sluthate checklist really does support the idea you don't see many people IRL.

He's not attractive, he died a virgin, no girl would talk to him, no girl would date him, these are all teh evidence you need.

In b4 "but personality".

He was angry and bitter because no girl liked him, your attitude is a product of your environment and past experience. If he's bitter and hates women it's because women have done something to him; i.e. not fucked him.

There is no debate.
>>
>>34972051
>Also he was slightly autistic

There's no slightly about it. He was a diagnosed autist who had helpers in class and went to sperg therapy.
>>
>>34974902
Wrong

He was just a retarded sperg who gave off a vibe of needy desperation and creepy obsession, which nobody likes. Plenty of far uglier people have gotten laid plenty of times.
>>
>>34974895
Then you must love it here
I know I do ^-^
>>
>>34974902
Then explain all the tall good looking robots whop are virgins
>>
>>34974963

Judging from the fact people think Elliot is 10/10 male model mode I don't think you know what a 'good looking' person is.
>>
>>34974963

Losers. They were born with women being attracted to them and yet they failed because they are losers. An ugly man can never get with a woman regardless of how good his personality is. A good looking guy can get women even if he is a huge autist.
>>
>>34975088
>They were born with women being attracted to them and yet they failed because they are losers

So Elliot

>>34975077
Post a good-looking person. Not even a model, but just decent or average. If you truly think Elliot is a 3
>>
>>34975088
Exactly. Looks don't matter if you are a sperg.
Being glaringly ugly is just as bad as being a sperg, but average people can and do get laid.
>>
>>34975116
Not that dude, but Elliot is clearly a couple notches below this guy.
>>
>>34975233
No shit, that dude is a professional model
>>
>>34975116

Go to a city and look around and you'll know why.

It's hard to explain this stuff to kids who 1. don't leave the house 2. live in bumfuck nowhere towns where something like Elliot is 'hot'.
>>
>>34974855
Yes it does. Because even if there is that 1% of the population who finds you 9,8/10, you do not necessarily meet those people. Also, the fact there is that 1% of the population who finds you 9,8 it does not mean that you were attractive enough for the rest of the population to find someone before your 30's. It might be, there's that 1% who finds you attractive, even if the rest of the population finds you 3/10 or lower. It could be an anomaly, someone's strikingly different taste that makes you attractive to those rare people. But, I doubt it was that in Elliot's case. He was basically alone for his too high standards, he was about 6-7/10 for majority of women he passed by, and he could've had someone who's 3-5/10 (or more counting in those who have differing tastes), but obviously that was far too low for him.
>>
>>34975286
kek

and you're too scared to post yourself. You must be a literal 1/10

get off r9k for a bit
>>
>>34975290

Man, your sentence structure and coherence is so bad I can't even stomach reading past your first sentence.

So whatever, you win, I'm not going to bother try breakdown whatever the fuck you'e babbling about.

>>34975314

Because your tactic is obvious, I could be chad you'd still say "lmao no jaw" because you're a redpill parroting sluthate rhetoric loving edgelord.

Post your picture I'll post mine

> in b4 deflection.
>>
File: 1487284380776.gif (377KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1487284380776.gif
377KB, 650x650px
>>34975386
>y-y-y-you f-first! I-I'm not insecure at all t-trust me!!

You must be both ugly, and a massive sperg. those definitely don't mix well
>>
>>34974912
Yes, there is different levels of autism, meaning autism is affecting different individuals with different severity. Elliot had what is called High Functioning Autism, or maybe even SCD, Social Communication Disorder. These days, Asperger's Disorder has been removed from DSM and the people who were diagnosed with it earlier, are now being diagnosed with HFA or SCD.
>>
File: 640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg (191KB, 1199x994px) Image search: [Google]
640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg
191KB, 1199x994px
>>34975386

kek fine faggot heres my picture bet u wont reply

elliots a solid 9/10 im a solid 7.5 i think
>>
File: 1479427757764.jpg (334KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479427757764.jpg
334KB, 1000x1000px
>>34975386
>lmao no jaw

You've already given away your biggest insecurity and weakness, holy kek
>>
>>34975414

> deflection.

in b4 another deflection.
>>
>>34975462

me? nah.

my biggest facial flaw would probably be my nose it's slightly too wide for my face.
>>
>inb4 the thread devolves into shitposting
oh wait...
>>
File: 215234637.jpg (9KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
215234637.jpg
9KB, 300x296px
>>34975472
>d-deflection

pic related is (you)
>>
>>34975501

It's an Elliot thread on r9k, you can't go from shit to more shit, it was always shit.
>>
File: 1397538876884.jpg (223KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1397538876884.jpg
223KB, 1440x900px
>>34971360
which country? my city got banned two days in a row last week, sucked a big old dick
>>
File: 1479618173826.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1479618173826.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>34975489
A jawlet with a nigger nose?

ahahahahaha
>>
>>34975510

> deflection

Post your pic brobro I've got mine ready to upload, just waiting on you.
>>
>>34975386
There's nothing unclear about what I say, if you just bother to put your thoughts into it, which you obviously don't as you have no capacity to do it. And if there's something wrong with my sentence structures, that's becaue I am not a native English speaker.

Or then you're just running out of any counter arguments so you are trying to invalidate what I say by pointing out my bad structure of the sentence.

Well, what ever, it's not a question of life or death how someone's ranking poor Elliot.
>>
>>34975529
>>34975510

You sure have a lot of pictures saved on your pc, bro.

Shame you keep uploading different images instead of the one of you.

;)
>>
>>34975543

No it's just literally incoherent, like I took one look at the structure and my brain just said no.

Run on sentences, random numbers throughout, no paragraphs, just a dense block of borderline non-sensical content.
>>
File: HFYcOVb.jpg (168KB, 1080x737px) Image search: [Google]
HFYcOVb.jpg
168KB, 1080x737px
>>34975531>>34975553

>cmon b-bro I-i'll do it I'm not ins-insecure or ugly I sw-swear

The more you post the more pathetic you come across

Pic related is me btw
>>
>>34975573

> deflection.

Post that pic brobro, lets do it.
>>
File: 1478654587408.jpg (64KB, 553x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478654587408.jpg
64KB, 553x720px
>>34975582
>brobro

Ahahahah what the fuck nigga, do you even speak English

Oh no don't tell me you're a pajeet

Elliot must look like fucking Adonis compared to you
>>
>>34971323
Elliot was not good looking. I was actually watching a beta cringe video with my girlfriend last night and two of his videos were in it. She laughed at him. When I told her he killed people she went "Oh." Then I told her about how women were mean to him so he went to a sorority to kill them and knocked on the door but they ignored him so he left. She laughed hard.

Even when trying to kill people this kid was a complete and utter fucking loser.
>>
>>34975603

> deflection.

Post-that-mother-fuckin-picture
>>
>>34975603

lol this guy got his gimmick turned around on him now he doesnt know what to do.

panic stations
>>
Robots are retarded. you've got examples like elliot and dylann and yet you still think looks are everything. annoying ugly normies
>>
File: 1485065703340.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485065703340.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>>34975662
>>34975659
>he's still replying
>and he's samefagging
>still hasn't posted his picture, which he would have if he was even remotely okay looking
>>
>>34975672
>two ugly men that were virgins means that personality matters more than looks

What?
>>
>>34975683
you seem upset famm
>>
File: 1481135745081.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481135745081.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>34975708
>he's still replying
>still no picture
ahahahaha
>>
File: hfdghfg.png (56KB, 614x182px) Image search: [Google]
hfdghfg.png
56KB, 614x182px
>>34975683

POST THAT PICTURE SENPAI LETS SEE IT
>>
>>34975694
they weren't ugly at all, especially dylan roof
>>
File: GETBOGGEDON.jpg (269KB, 940x546px) Image search: [Google]
GETBOGGEDON.jpg
269KB, 940x546px
>>34975728
>he actually took a screenshot he was so buttblasted
ahahahaha

me on the left btw
>>
>>34975683

T b h i wanna see ur picture pls post it

U seem quite open to the idea so itll be ok, right?
>>
>>34975733

If you aren't a woman, and by that I mean a person born with tits and a vagina, then your opinions and arguments are garbage. Those two were virgins AND were ugly AND were autists.
>>
>>34975726
you are madjust a mad faggot
>>
>>34975752

Post your picture m8
>>
>>34975752
nice deflection

stay mad faggot
>>
File: 1486832538623.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486832538623.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>34975758
>>34975765
>>34975773
>he's still replying
ahahahaha holy shit

I'm pic related btw
>>
>>34975752

Lmao when trolls get out trolled

This dudes sweatin
>>
File: 1486280636379.jpg (146KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486280636379.jpg
146KB, 1500x1600px
>>34975783
>he's still replying

I've been channing since '08, kid

*bursts with rage*
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg (723KB, 1787x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(27).jpg
723KB, 1787x2048px
>>34975543
Still running out of counter arguments, I see. That's the only reason for you to say what you said, as the whole discussion is full of similar random numbers to define someone's looks and you are not pointing those out. Also I do expect some level of intelligence from the readers, so that I do not have to present one sentence long paragraphs to enable my readers to be able to read my post. But hey, maybe they, or you, just never read a book, so it's really putting your brain to its limits to read a paragraph that's about the length of one in a normal book.

Sorry if the last paragraph was too long and jobby to read.

I add a picture of the King of Beauty.
>>
File: roof.jpg (301KB, 700x626px) Image search: [Google]
roof.jpg
301KB, 700x626px
>>34975764
im a guy, dude are you retarded? elliot is a 6-7 and dylann is a 7-8
>>
File: sexual.png (31KB, 337x182px) Image search: [Google]
sexual.png
31KB, 337x182px
>>34975779

Post THAT PIC HOMIE WOOOOO
>>
>>34975801
>>34975783
>>34975779
>>34975773
>>34975776
>>34975765

This is all one person trying to keep the thread alive by trolling himself to get people to respond.
>>
File: 1486526223137.jpg (145KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1486526223137.jpg
145KB, 807x605px
>>34975808
>he's still replying

*laughs heartily*
>>
>>34975801

Sweat.jpg
>>
>>34975805

And I'm saying that you can't rate a males attractiveness as a male, only women can rate men. If Dylann and Elliot were really attractive, then they wouldn't be virgins. Personality doesn't matter at all.
>>
File: gotme.png (6KB, 607x140px) Image search: [Google]
gotme.png
6KB, 607x140px
>>34975818

GOOD TRY HOMIE WOOO I WANT SOME SELFIES NIGA

>>34975825

GIVE IT UP BABY, GIVE UP THAT FACE SHOT
>>
>>34975818
This.

Mods end this thread and all of the loser faggots in it

Everyone who browses this board is a giant loser and autist, especially those who spend so much fucking time and effort doing back and forths and trying to shill for stupid ass threads

Just admit to that fact and join us in NEET depression, fucking wannabe normos
>>
>>34975444
Joey Numbas?
>>
>>34975805
Dylan looks like a fucking hick nerd
Elliot's a qt tho
>>
>>34975825

*nervous laughter*

j-j-just as p-planned
>>
>>34975802
And the post above was meant as a reply to the poster of >>34975567.
>>
>>34971323
He was very handsome but had no understanding of how to get a girl's attention. I'm guessing he took 'chick magnet' seriously and thought that the girls would come to him.

That's literally not how being a male works.
>>
>>34975839
you are so stupid it hurts.. even as a male you can cleary tell that these two guys were above average looking.
>>
>>34975825

knees weak arms are heavy.txt
>>
File: 1484182851659.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484182851659.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>34975841 >>34975862
*chuckles casually, clearing his throat slightly*
>>
File: gtxd02lvfpdy.jpg (153KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
gtxd02lvfpdy.jpg
153KB, 1024x683px
>>34975875
*rolls eyes playfully, with an alluring look in his eyes*

Come hither, anon....
>>
>>34975871
>That's literally not how being a male works.

if you are unattractive
>>
>>34975846
No, this is important. It's indicative of a potential schism in the church of Elliot that could rock this board to it's foundations.
>>
>>34975865

I don't care dude, I'm not reading your incoherent blog posts. I know you're pissed about that, but I don't give a fuck.

Stay black homie.
>>
>>34975876

During a panic attack, I remember that today is just today and that is all that it is. I take a deep breath in and I realize that in this moment I am fine and everything is okay. More importantly, I am reminded that my A.P.C. jeans are so perfectly worn in that they are appropriate for any season and I am suddenly at ease.

Max Greenfield
>>
>>34975876

I've never told anyone this. But I suffer from terrible stage fright. True. You can't tell though, can you? Unbelievable, the panic. I nearly die of fear before I go on stage. Something wicked. I can't eat a thing the day before a gig. It'd make me vomit.

John Lydon
>>
>>34975873
>Above average looking

LMAO

LMFAO

This fag thinks those two autistic losers were above average looking. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKe

If they were above average looking, they would have fembots after them and would not be virgins. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1475109519656.jpg (57KB, 564x610px) Image search: [Google]
1475109519656.jpg
57KB, 564x610px
>>34975918>>34975932

*strokes cock thoroughly, using his middle and index finger on his left hand to simultaneously massage his prostate*

>H-holy sh-shit anon!!
>>
>>34975876

Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.

Anais Nin
>>
>>34975839
i don't blame you for your retarded opinion though. you are an ugly 3/10 guy so you don't know any better.
>tfw i'm so ugly no one likes me
>>
>>34975939

Yeah, calling TKO on this. This guy is done.
>>
>>34975939

Where your pic at tho my main niga?
>>
>>34975969
ask ur mum faggo
>>
>>34971323
I think our patron saint's martyrdom further illustrates our point.
Elliot was attractive; women don't just want attractive. They want attractive, extroverted, at least six foot, have no emotions
>>
>>34975937
This reads like a guy who sucks at women doesn't want to blame himself for his problems or improve, so he simply chalks it up to the fact that he's ugly so he doesn't have to face the reality that some things are his fault.

Women will not approach you unless you are a top tier in looks, I agree. But to say you can't get laid unless you're good looking? it's bullshit, and comes from personal experience
>>
>>34971396
> height
Not a problem, with face like that.
5`4, not virgin, don`t talked first to grills.
>>
>>34975937
that's just what you think. whether you're good looking or not doesn't matter if you're a socially retarded neet
>>
File: 1469157102664.png (79KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1469157102664.png
79KB, 300x303px
>>34975969
>>34975959
*rides the BBC*

>IT'S SO FUCKING BIG!~
>>
>>34975981

Post 1 (one) single image of an ugly man having a gf and/or sex.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>34975939

My father taught me, in boxing, that when you - particularly when you get hit in the face for the first time - you're going to panic. That instead of panicking, just accept it. Stay calm. And any time anybody hits you, they always leave themselves open to be hit.

Rudy Giuliani
>>
>>34975980
NO HE WAS A 1/10 REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34972730
how am I supposed to feel empathy for someone who would've treated me like shit?
good fucking riddance
>>
>>34975998

Here lies Anon, tried to troll but got trolled so hard he died.

2006 - 2017
>>
>>34975805
No, they're fucking not. Elliot is a 3-4. So was Dylan.

Just asked my girlfriend. She came in here and looked at him. "4/10. What is everyone else rate him? Why are you asking?"

Women are fucking annoying.
>>
File: weweaw.png (893KB, 1089x607px) Image search: [Google]
weweaw.png
893KB, 1089x607px
>>34976009
>implying

original porn pic
>>
>>34976050

Do I really have to say that it can't be porn? Women would eat shit off the floor for money.
>>
File: 1478636382966.png (27KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1478636382966.png
27KB, 300x188px
>>34975895
Nah, it's literally not how it works.

Ask yourself this: which seems more abnormal?
>When a guy asks a girl out
>When a girl asks a guy out

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the latter is more abnormal.

It's because in the majority of nature where animals are of a sexually dimorphic nature, the males usually either initiate the search for mates or compete for the right to have them at all.

Elephant Seals fight each other until one commands a harem of mates. The ones that lose either leave virgins or stealthily fuck one of the females to spread their seed.

Birds commonly have mating calls, displays, and dances. They're almost if not literally always the males doing this.

Human males ask human females out. The only time this is ever reversed and seen as normal is the 'Sadie Hawkins' dance in high school. It's commonly believed that if a girl has to ask a guy out, she wasn't good enough to have any men come after her.

Simply put, males commonly take the initiative and hunt shit down, be it a scientific discovery, food, or a bitch. The sooner you realize that it comes with the privilege of being a man, the sooner you can become a normie.

Oh but who here wants to be a normie, right? That's fine, just don't call your misconceptions 'being redpilled.'
>>
File: 1476759905508.jpg (76KB, 679x497px) Image search: [Google]
1476759905508.jpg
76KB, 679x497px
>>34976037
Oh yeah?

Let's see you try out these dubs, heheh!
>>
>>34976059
Yes, you asked for one single image of an ugly man having sex

It's kind of hard to find non-porn pictures of people having sex on the internet, anon-kun
>>
>>34976049
girlfriend
>normie
also, your gf is a retarded stacy that only desires muscular chads with no personality.
>>
>>34976080

I said post a pic of an ugly guy with a gf, a real gf. Protip: you CANT
>>
>>34976049
>claims to have a gf
>spends hours arguing about Elliot Rodger on a Friday night
doubt.jpg
>>
>>34976099
>Friday night
>really Saturday night

questionmarks.gif
>>
File: wwoowowo.jpg (49KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
wwoowowo.jpg
49KB, 800x602px
>>34976098
original comment is required. Fuck
>>
>>34976098
why so mad tho? is it because you got btfo and you know it?
>>
>>34976049
>muh gf
you must be a real chad then if you're better looking than them, what're you doing here
>>
>>34976116
>knowing what day of the week it is

Look at this loser!

>>34976068
rerolling
>>
>>34976118
dude that guy is at least a solid 8
post a real ugly guy with a gf
pro tip you can't
>>
>>34976118
>autist posing with obscure internet celebrity

NEXT!
>>
>>34976141
shiieeet you're right

I've been stumped

>>34976143
You won't stop making excuses so I'm going to stop trying. I rest my original case, which is clearly true
>>
>>34976066

I'm not arguing that for the most part guys have to do the approaching, but if you really are a catch girls aren't gonna just let you slip through their fingers, they will let you know they want the D, most guys just aren't that attractive.
>>
>>34976118

Sorry, let me be more clear. Post a real relationship, not some shit where a brown immigrant is selling her body for a green card.
>>
File: Owowwtf.jpg (253KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Owowwtf.jpg
253KB, 700x467px
>>34976171
Oh so it needs to be a white girl

Funny how your goalposts keep moving
>>
File: 1487458053137.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [Google]
1487458053137.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
>>34976171
The cognitive dissonance is real
>>
>>34976189
Those are clearly lower class brits. Post a pic of a 10/10 Stacy with an ugly fedora neckbeard in a real relationship not under two years.
Pro tip you can't, you got btfo, I win, fuck off.
/thread
>>
>>34976189
This was literally a news story.
People found it so unbelievable that a full fucking news crew came to record them
>>
>>34976189

The guy is a multi-millionaire. Post a normal ugly guy in a relationship with a normal woman. You literally can't.

>>34976190

Your only examples involve women being whores for something the man has.
>>
File: hot_girl_ugly_guy_1.jpg (67KB, 420x352px) Image search: [Google]
hot_girl_ugly_guy_1.jpg
67KB, 420x352px
>>34976219
>>34976226
Oh, but I thought good looks were literally all that mattered anons?
>>
File: 01bb_edi.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
01bb_edi.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
>>34976189
>>34976118
>>34976098
Chubby Asian guy with fucked up teeth with his 10/10 girlfriend
>>
File: 01aa.jpg (159KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
01aa.jpg
159KB, 612x612px
>>34976245
And unlike these other anon who are posting one-off photos of a guy standing next to a girl, this is a real couple
>>
>>34976245
Ok. I concede. this seems legit
>>
File: xQU9bmCL2_A.jpg (33KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
xQU9bmCL2_A.jpg
33KB, 450x443px
In Matushka Rossiya.
>>
>>34976245
>b-but he's probably rich or something!
>BTFO HAHA! I'm just a faggot virgin because I got screwed by genetics, not because I'm a retard who can't accept not having a gf might be my own fault!
>>
>>34976261
bloxforifnal
>>
>>34976261
>>34976245
>interracial

NEXT
>>
>>34976226
Elliot drove a BMW and had rich connected parents, he dressed in expensive clothes so it was obvious to everyone he had money.
>>
>>34976226
Wasn't one guy rich as hell too? He was also a bitter virgin I think, even though he flaunted his wealth and status constantly

Can someone remind me of his name again
>>
>>34971323
He just didn't come across a girl who liked his looks yet. That, or, whenever he did approach a girl he fucked it up with his approach. He never did say how he approached anyone.
>>
>>34976283
Elliot was half Asian
>>
File: 01aaaa.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
01aaaa.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>34976279
Look at her face, it is a 10/10
>>
>>34976275
acne doesnt affect facial structure.
Women will literally date a pimple faced fuck before considering someone with less masculine features
>>
File: Y14GK2Fwkto.jpg (59KB, 441x604px) Image search: [Google]
Y14GK2Fwkto.jpg
59KB, 441x604px
And another one.
>>34976287
He`s from California, isn`t he? Not so rich.
>>
File: 04bb_edi.jpg (54KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
04bb_edi.jpg
54KB, 640x620px
>>34976306
She has a perfect hourglass figure also ddss
>>
File: 08_edi.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
08_edi.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
>>34976322
On the left, look at those hips fkflds
>>
lel this thread is supreme
>>
File: dodgetherodge.jpg (163KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
dodgetherodge.jpg
163KB, 600x399px
>>34976302
Elliot "This bullet you cannot dodger" Rodger?
>>
>>34976310
They literally won't though
>>
File: 02bb_edi.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
02bb_edi.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>34976331
in the pool together .fkdld
>>
>>34976386
What a cute couple! Well one of them is at least.
>>
>>34976245
>>34976261
>>34976279
>>34976306
>>34976322
>>34976331
but asians are the master race as /r/asianmasculinity proves, post examples of nonasians dating white women
>>
>>34976303

I bet he just gave off a serious creep vibe. People forget that he was a fucking cold blooded murderer. I mean you can blame loneliness and roasties all you want, but fact is we have tons of 20-30+ virgins who had it way harder than elliot and still never picked up a glock and started shooting people.

Elliot was a nasty soul and you can feel it even in his videos, and girls are very sensitive to shit like that.
>>
>>34976397
pro tip you literally can't reeeeee
>>
>>34971323
he was one of us, and you know how that works
>>
>>34976366
girl i liked turned me down for a guy that was taller and had hardcore acne.

the single determinant of attractiveness is definition of jawline
>>
>>34976155
They will let you know they want the D by being very subtle and cryptic. They'll seed the idea in your mind but practically never tell or pursue you. They basically dangle their ass in front of you waiting for the chase to start.

Cuz no sexually active woman hates being pursued.
>>
File: 1462427232933.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1462427232933.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>34976245
>>34976261
>>34976275

These are cool but lets be real, these are 1 in a million examples.
>>
>>34976440
Wow, i`m so lucky.
>>
>>34976436

Girls can be pretty forward, I'm a 24 yo KV NEET and even I had a girl ask for my contacts once just becuse I was "mysterious", but yeah for the most part they act with subtlety.
>>
>>34976411
He never even talked to girls except his sister and some relatives. I can not say how creepy he appeared to them, but the other girls he never even talked to, had no chance to sense anything creepy. And he was not stalking them or staring at them either so that that would have made him appear creepy.

Here you can see how nicely he is acting at least with one girl. Can not say who that was.

https://youtu.be/SBGtS1oGf1Y

Odd thing btw, that this thread is so busy, unlike other Elliot threads usually. I wonder if Skype is not functioning?
>>
>>34971323

>peanut head
>scrawny
>literal 0/10 personality
>gook
>fell for the "muh blonde white goddess" meme which is like 100% turnoff to actual blonde white goddesses
>>
>>34976550
congratulations, you're attractive. please gtfo this board and take advantage of your situation. Even when I tried to act confident, I was treated with indifference. You attractive people never seem to understand how utterly invisible we are. Please for fuck's sake, go out and live. I will never have the opportunities you have
>>
File: 043889.png (1MB, 1600x1191px) Image search: [Google]
043889.png
1MB, 1600x1191px
>>34976550
>even I had a girl ask for my contacts once just becuse I was "mysterious"

So was she ugly, awkward, or are you attractive?
>>
He was simply too mentally ill (Not even autism, something more specific) to ever attempt to get laid. If he had ever attempted whatsoever, he would have been successful in short order. Take it from an attractive robot, you can skirt by with whatever if you have the looks. It took me a long to time realize this, actually. Around 25. I used to think I had to be some interesting character, have lots of quips, and of course that would always have my spaghetti flying. No, really just have your personality be as average and normie as you can manage and let her project whatever she wants onto your handsome, handsome face.

It's not fair. I truly sympathize with (otherwise fit) ugly and short guys. It's still entirely possible to have sex without looking like Elliot. It's just that if you do, there's no excuse for not having it. Unless you have as severe a need for psychiatric help as he did.

The thing is, if Elliot was a confirmed robot... Like, if there was any real evidence out there that he came on sites like this and wizchan...I wouldn't call him mentally ill. He'd just have been some poor kid who got too wrapped up in the banter. Honestly, his story/descent into madness would make much more sense. But no. He arrived at the /r9k/ worldview all on his own, it seems, and I guess on some level I knew that made him legitimately insane.
>>
>>34976588

I'm not attractive, she was just a 4/10 skank. I'm decent looking enough to attract ugly dominant girls, nothing more.
>>
>>34976573
Fuck skype. That's the kind of shit that kills /r9k/.
>>
>>34976981
an ugly fat bitch still wouldnt touch my dick if it was covered in taco bell coupons.
>>
>>34977005
I actually skyped with 3 robots awhile ago. I was from america and they were from georgia and poland. The other dude was too autistic too talk. It was still fun other peoples voices. it was fun
>>
>>34977104

So? Being able to attract uglies is about as useful as a straight guy attracting gays.
>>
>>34977005
I just came to that conclusion as there is two fan groups for Elliot fas there, and all of a sudden an Elliot thread here is really busy. So there has to be some other place for Elliot posters that is not functioning right now. Or then there's some shadier reason, like the secret agents participating and monitoring this thread...

>>34976907
Elliot had Schizotypal Personality Disorder, part of which is high social anxiety, based on delusions rather than low self-esteem. Also he had something wrong with his brain chemistry, that made him suffer a lot more than a usual person, for example as a result of being rejected. Life literally was hell to him.
>>
>>34977155
i've been hit on by a few gay guys. I wasn't interested but its comforting to know at least 1 person on the Earth isn't repulsed by you.
>>
>>34977199
Nice dubs. That diagnosis sounds pretty spot on.
>>
>>34977199
You know legitimate mental health professionals don't make any diagnosis without having multiple interactions with a patient right?
>>
>>34972305
>asian girls like that feminine beta look.

Bullshit.
There are no women in the world who like men to be weak, small, and feminine.
>>
>>34977341
Yeah, let's go interact a few times with Elliot Rodger.

OH WAIT
>>
>>34977426
Because as a frequenter of /r9k/ you are absolutely an expert on women.
>>
>>34977341
Yes I know. But you are allowed to speculate, if the person is dead and the reasons for his actions have to be found. And it is not my diagnosis, I'm not a psychiatrist, but there has been several psychologists making that diagnosis. Here's the most reliable one of them:

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/rodger_personality_analysis_1.1.pdf
>>
>>34977426
>yaoi
>the scourge of the feminine Asian man
>Justin fucking Beiber

You have no clue.
>>
>>34977498
The man is a pop psychologist that attaches himself to sensational topics to make money. I knew professors who I thought where incredibly intelligent that lectured on things like 'social psychology' , 'evolutionary biology', and 'prehistory.' The fields are almost universally considered pseudo-science. I know people spending everyday reading EEG scans and trying to construct cognitive models. This sensationalist bullshit is ultimately detrimental to the field.
>>
>>34977805
It does not have to mean that he is wrong about this case though, especially if others have come to the same conclusion. Also, I am pretty sure, that if he had been dianosed by a proper psychiatrist (instead of a celeb therapist) in the end while he was still living, they had done similar diagnosis.

What is pseudo scientific about studying the evolutionary processes that produced the diversity of life on Earth, starting from a single origin of life?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_biology
>>
>>34977980
ah shit i meant evolutionary psychology. I thought he did see a psychiatrist multiple times
>>
File: creepy-girl-uncanny-valley2.jpg (54KB, 900x530px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-girl-uncanny-valley2.jpg
54KB, 900x530px
>>34971323
Because he was creepy as fuck. The way he acted is that specific type of behavior that creates the uncanny valley effect. That's literally the most awkward way to interract with ANYONE let alone girls.

And he was too autistic to understand that simple fact and change his ways. Instead he thought that he acts cool, classy or as in his mind an 'alpha male' would have behaved.

You can be short, you can be ugly, you can be poor, you can be even handicapped or mutilated like guys seen on pictures above and still you could get laid. But that specific type of autistic behavior that he was producing sends an instant RED ALERT signal to a girl on almost subconscious level. And it's not even 'he's not attractive' signal it's like 'he's a fucking serial killer' signal.

pic strongly related
>>
>>34971614
Ian Somerhalder is 5'9 and he barely looks any better than Elliot. Elliot was just autistic as fuck
>>
>>34974011
despite him antagonising them, I do feel his pain
>>
Because he never actually asked girls to have sex with him.
>>
weren't there supposed to be new documents made public around now? what ever happened with that?
>>
>>34971323

>An Elliot thread gets 320 replies

I've missed these
>>
Elliot wasn't attractive. He looks like the post-mortem body of Michael Jackson. He looks like a creepy plastic doll that has been polished a hundred times over. Even /pol/ worships better killers like Anders Breivik. At least he LIVED and got away with it.
>>
File: Damn_you.jpg (123KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Damn_you.jpg
123KB, 600x315px
>>34979760
Why polished? I understand if he appears like a plastic doll to someone for his lips, but not the rest. What's reminding you of Michael Jackson?
>>
>>34979850
The pale skin. His expression. The jawline. The eyes aswell. Elliot all around looks creepy as fuck.
>>
He was at least average or above. He could have been a Chad if he lifted and read some psychology books.
>>
>>34979564

Not sure if this works:

>>34781952

>>34781952
>>
>>34971323
His standard is too high, he can get a lot of average looking girls but he wanted the 10/10 blond ones.
>>
File: I do lift.jpg (65KB, 1133x334px) Image search: [Google]
I do lift.jpg
65KB, 1133x334px
>>34979988
He lifted but could not gain much muscle for his too fast metabolism. He read the book named "Art of Seduction" and many other self help books, when he sat in Barnes & Noble Calabasas the whole day:

"I began a daily routine of walking to Barnes & Noble in Calabasas every day, where I would spend hours reading books that ranged from biographies of powerful leaders, histories of significant periods, self-help books, philosophy and psychology texts, and historical fiction novels. I sometimes even spent entire days there, from the time it opened to the time it closed. In the afternoons, to my extreme rage, I sometimes saw young couples strolling through the store. Sometimes they would even sit on the reading chairs, kissing and fondling each other. Whenever I saw this, I got so overcome by envy and heartbreak that I went to the bathroom to cry."
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.