[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I blame my parents for my shitty social skills and therefore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I blame my parents for my shitty social skills and therefore being a loser.

>Shouting at my face for every mistake I made which eventually destroyed my self steem and confidence
>Making me believe school was everything, otherwise I would be failure.
I was top of my class every year since middle school. I sacrificed my "social life" in order to focus on studying
>Not supporting my goals and dreams because "there's no future on it."
>Never telling me of what's happening inside our family nor asking me for my opinion about it. So we lack of communication between each other.
Just overheard we are moving to another city. All my siblings knew about it but me. I had no idea of it.

>MFW they keep asking and complaining of why I don't have friends or get a job.

I suspect I'm a high functional aspie, which might explain why I'm a social dumb. But I'll never forget those traumas that made me feel useless since I was a kid.

I just wish I had just one friend, who lets me move with him so I can finally leave my family.

Any one relates? What made you what you are now?
>>
>>34971104
>mocking me and telling the entire family that I was looking at my dads playboy mags when I was 12.
actually really annoys me as I type this, its immature af I mean how the fuck do those idiots think I got here?
>>
They just shouldn't have had me, period. That's the fullest extent to which I'd blame them, because beyond that I genuinely don't know where it went wrong. They definitely attempted to prop me up during my adolescence but those attempts fell through each and every time.
>>
File: sadhankispepe.jpg (31KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
sadhankispepe.jpg
31KB, 736x981px
nothing is my fault either, desuqhonestly with you.
in my highschool yearbook I'm literally pictured in the superlatives as both most likely to be president and most likely to take over wall street
life is a joke
>>
>>34971104
iktf

>not allowed to hold a job during high school
>not allowed to even go to school dances
>dating was actively discouraged
>scrutinized every name I mentioned; nobody wanted to hang out with me since it would result in an interrogation from my parents

Now they wonder why I've never had a "real job", very few friends, and no gf. They still get pissed when I ask (as nicely as possible) for documents like birth certificate and social security card, both things I need to get anywhere in life and other adults can produce on demand.

It's like they wanted me to dig a hole, walked away, and are wondering why I'm still in it.
>>
File: 1484810271513.jpg (43KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484810271513.jpg
43KB, 640x612px
My parents are great, I'm just a huge piece of shit
>>
File: 1487466737722.jpg (74KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487466737722.jpg
74KB, 600x315px
My parents were too distant and just never cared about anything i did, they weren't mean at all but they just couldn't give 2 fucks. So my inner autist broke through and i started to never leave the house and ended up how i am today.
Pic related: me through high school.
>>
>actually falling for the do what your parents tell you at all times meme!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.