[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1486335889906.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486335889906.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
if you want to fuck then just send me a message. I could use a vacation and I'm the most easy to get a long with person in the world. Just get a hotel somewhere, play video games, snuggle, and sexy times.

Why not? Why wait for me to message someone? I have the power of the babe after all. Is she that surprised that her charm, her beauty, humor, nerdiness, has no effect on me?

Not all guys are the same darlin'. However, I will do just about anything to get this over with even if I lose in the end. I mean seriously, what do I have left to lose?

I would be ok with just hanging out. I'm not going to initiate though. I just want snugs and someone to talk to really. I know the game, I saw through it from day one but that's not the reason I haven't wanted to get down with a lady or flirt. I'm just fucked up. MM or BB or whoever. Hangout, do my hair, doodle, game, whatever. Know what I really want? A spa day. That would be the tightest shit.

First one to the steps when I say go.

and....
>>
Either way I'll be here waiting. Being manipulated, lied to, belittled, criticized, and judged like always.

What I wanted was to get my meds but apparently you people have a hate boner for them despite the fact they help me out immensely. Seriously, you would rather have me take 5 meds rather than the 1? How retarded is that?

The meds I want would help me achieve something that would make me so happy. I want to lose weight so I can be something I have always wanted but never thought possible. Imagine if you guys would give me a hand in this goal rather than manipulation and abuse. To be there for me when I need someone to talk to. For the pretty ladies teach me how to take better care of my skin, my hair, and offer fashion advice and haircut styling and ahhhhh. Just someone to be supportive in my life is what I want. What you are all doing is hurting me and robbing me of my happiness.

Please? Why is this going on for so long?
>>
>>34969770
People are happiest now when they're torturing others.
In a capitalist world, your success is their loss.
Your loss is their gain.
>>
why do you play hard to get?
>>
Dear Me,

I'm lonely

-Me
>>
These threads are always so faggy.
Fucking cringey shit.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (2MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
2MB, 3200x3200px
Dear You,
You're trying to frame me. It'll backfire, rest assured.
With Love,
M
>>34969819
>free-market capitalism
>zero-sum like mercantilism
The king of a shitpile isn't really a king.
Capitalism is supposed to be about net gains and maximizing productivity.
>>
>>34970220
but I'm not. I just want snugs but I don't know what the fuck is going on so I'm not going to be a creeper and message someone on the off chance I can get me some snugs.

If either one of them messaged me I would talk to them. I hate always being the first to message and I hate doing the whole "Try to turn the conversation to sexy" game because I feel like a sleaze.

I want snuggsssssss
>>
Fuck off bitch, making me your gay little beta orbiter, if you already had feelings for someone else then why lead me on for this long calling me nice things and shit? You obviously knew what you were doing. I really hope you and him die, it is the only fair outcome.
>>
>>34970521
calm down tiger. Take a deep breathe and what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
I just wanna be fucked and snuggled like the princess I am. AND FUCK YOU DAN BLACKMER. STAY AWAY LADIES, HES TRASH.
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (297KB, 750x1220px)
IMG_1620.jpg
297KB, 750x1220px
>>34970471
What are 'snugs,' anon?
>>
all you mentally ill imbeciles are ruining these threads.
>>
>>34970619
What kind of princess are you?
>>34970658
Snugs are cuddles. Snuggles! Non-sexual comfy that can turn into sexual comfy but they are pretty innocent. No groping or grinding and I just want some gorram snugs with a pretty lady.
>>
Just because you can't drink doesn't mean I won't get wasted
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (31KB, 750x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
31KB, 750x186px
>>34970687
Armidex kills estrogen and raises serum testosterone levels.
Comes in a blue-bottle.
If they're going to choose something to frame me about their lying should atleast be believable.
>>
>>34970705
hahahaha you have no idea anon.

You're overreacting. Is this the first time a girl has said something nice to you? That doesn't mean she was into you, you realize this right? You sound like a psychopath.
>>
>>34970745
>A girl was learning me on being all flirty and calling me nice things etc, just to find out she likes some other guy, so I was basically just there to boost her stupid already huge ego so she could ask that other twat out. You'd feel the same way if you had that much time wasted on some slut.

Was what the chump wrote.
>>
>>34970752

I only deleted it to correct the spelling mistake at the start, and no it's not. I don't know what you're replying for when it's just insults.
>>
>>34970752
He must be new here.
>>
>>34970726
So you are that crazy guy who thinks song lyrics refer to him specifically, that he is some kind of super duper important person for whatever fucking reasons.

I had a similar kind of delusion a couple of a years ago.
>>
>>34970824
no, that's me.

and they aren't delusions. They so aren't delusions. You don't even know the half of it anon.

Like the time the hospital's ER wing was filled with actors, my friends, my family, people I have encountered in my life. It was just like that scene from The Game where all the actors were in the cafeteria.

Shit was crazy.

I don't know why but I really am some kind of super important person. No idea why. Like, at all. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.
>>
You think there are doctors prescribing this shit like candy? Wrong. The warning on the package says it can kill you, you overdose and your bones will turn to dust because estrogen regulates bone mineral density. They prescribe it to women with breast-cancer because estrogen causes breast formation and cancer--when was the last time you heard of a man with breast cancer? You have to buy it for shoddy, sketchy pajeets on bodybuilding forums.
I've been taking it for a few years because I want to squeeze out a few more inches in height--estrogen seals growth plates--but most people use it alongside steroids to bulk up.

>>34970824
No, I'm the guy who knows that he's being witch-hunted.
Tell me about your story if it actually happened.
>>
>>34970889
oh yeah? I also saw Ian McKellen on the street, he looked at me and seemed frightened. Of course this was back when I was still psychotic. And wfhat is more, right after I watched this old movie called Gigi, I am reading Berserk and the new chapter has some fairy named Gigi appear. and the new episode of South Park featured a drunken elvis mumbling Gigi to himself.

you can't this crazy stuff dictate your whole life. even if you were victim of some crazy kabalistic conspiracy, let them waste their time, don't buy into it.
>>
So, let me get this straight, and please correct me if I'm wrong: you broke up and he moved out after cheating on you. Then you reconciled, and move back in together. A few months later, he cheats on you, you break up and he moves out. And now, you're going for round three?

I don't know what I see in you. Evidently you're braindead, or in such dire need of validation that you've somehow convinced yourself that this is exactly what you want.

So fuck you.
>>
>>34971005
You saw one person.

I saw dozens dick shit. Pay attention.
>>
>>34971183
Doesn't really matter does it? There is this guy on /x/ called Hanz, who pretty much has the same delusion. It is something along the lines of, it isn't true then no one is actually there to watch me act crazy, so I might aswell act like it is true.

Do you think you have magic powers or what? That you are God?
>>
File: IMG_1532.jpg (3KB, 85x54px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.jpg
3KB, 85x54px
>>34971136
Do care about her a whole lot?
What're you going to do to her serial cheater ___?
>>34971005
This is different from the persecutionary delusions I'm experiencing.
Don't worry about it? Maybe I'd allow that if I hadn't had my teeth kicked in by everyone my entire life.
>>
>>34971264
you don't even know me yet you're dead set on saying it's delusions.

I have the power of the babe. I was born from a God.

This isn't rock and roll, it's genocide.
>>
I"M SO FUCKING HIGH

weeeeeeeew ladddd fuckin r9k ay
>>
File: 1487226228768.gif (325KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1487226228768.gif
325KB, 370x330px
>>34971556
If you really had any power you wouldn't be so angry constantly.
>>
>>34970889
this is sad, it's like tumblr girls who say they're "godkin" because they were raped so pretend to be deities as a coping mechanism.

who hurt you anon
>>
>>34971629
how is that... what? how retarded are you?
>>34971627
I'm not angry anon. I'm frustrated, stressed, and anxious. I have not ascended quite yet but I have a feeling I will soon.
>>
>>34971658
You are frustrated why? Exactly because you don't feel like you have any power.

I know this frustration myself. Giving in to wild fancies is not going to alleviate it.
>>
>>34971728
huehuehuehuehuehue

Oh anon, you know damn well who I am and what I am.
>>
>>34971758
I just recognize that you are going through something I have experienced myself.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.