[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to bars/clubs alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486320867113.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486320867113.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
Any opinion on going to bars/clubs alone?

I went to a rock show alone last night for a band I love. It was a lot of fun. There is some Dutch DJ playing at a club tomorrow 20 min away from my house. I don't even like house/DJ music but I'm thinking I will go.

I am a short, ugly ethnic incel.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>34967767
if people ask if you came alone say no and that your friends are somewhere around
>>
>>34967788

I'm pretty sure no one's going to be talking to me. Also I wouldn't even lie. I'd just say I was bored so I thought I would go.

It's just mainly to get out of the house and not feel like a loser who is doing nothing as usual.

I have a 0.1% minimal hope of getting a girl (hope never dies) but that's not the point. I've mostly already accepted my incel state until I rebuild my face.
>>
File: 1484960029622.jpg (103KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1484960029622.jpg
103KB, 1080x1350px
Anyone else do this?

Or are you all too much of pussies to go anywhere without someone holding your hand?
>>
>>34967767

I guess it depends on your goals and expectations of what will make it a fun experience. What are worried about? If you go alone expecting to meet new people, you might get disappointed.

If you're worried about people judging you in public, if you keep to yourself, pretty much everyone won't give you a second thought unless you're making a public spectacle of yourself.

If you're there just to listen to music and have some drinks it could be a decent time. Personally, whenever I've considered this I always think I'll just get distracted by all the normies around me having fun and it will make me feel inadequate and irrationally anxious, which would defeat the purpose of going in he first place, because then I wouldn't be having a good time. If that's not an issue for you though, then go for it.

Like I said, if you have a level headed and reasonable picture of what you want and what's going to happen, and still think it will be enjoyable, then do it.
>>
>>34968007
>If you're there just to listen to music and have some drinks it could be a decent time.

Basically this. That's what happened at the rock show i was at last night. I was worried I would feel upset and insecure with all the normies but it didn't work out that way at all. I just watched the show and had fun no fucks given.

Two weeks ago I went to see Resident Evil in the theatre alone. Again no fucks given, had fun.

I'm trying to extend my streak. If this continues, I'm gonna start flying around the world alone.

Just because I'm a short ugly incel doesn't mean I can't experience life.

That's the philosophy anyway.

I'm getting that no one else really does that here. From the two experiences so far, I'd say you should.
>>
Hey? Is anybody home? Is anybody...
>>
>>34967975
the middle one either gambled on a fart and lost or doesnt know how to wipe her asshole. disgusting.
>>
>>34967767
you could pretend to be max payne type loner but since you're ugly and ethnic they'll probably just think your some creepy guy.
>>
>>34969143

Like I give a shit. i *AM* some creepy guy. it's time I owned it. Why should I be ashamed or shy of it?

I'll be an ugly creepy guy sitting at home or an ugly creepy guy at a nightclub. Either way it's the case. So why not go do something at least.
>>
>>34969065
dude it's just a shadow
>>
File: whatthefuck.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>34967767
Why is her head sideways????
>>
>>34967767
you did good, you are doing better than me, the next step is to talk to people, I guess

though it might be hard if they discover you are alone and do that "oh, right..." and raise their lip in contempt and tell their friends "that guy is a twat with no friends lmao"
>>
Going to a bar alone is normal, I wouldn't go to a club alone personally though but I guess you can do it if you really want to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.