[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is She into to me HELP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Single-woman-meme.jpg (172KB, 700x672px) Image search: [Google]
Single-woman-meme.jpg
172KB, 700x672px
Okay so this girl at my collage, 9/10 and good personality, is giving me these signs:
> Teases me
> Constantly says she's not interested in a joking manner
> Laughs at almost any joke i say, no matter how shit it is
> doesn't mind my presence

Does she like me or is there nothin', I'm worried about asking and gettin' shutdown because i'd certainly hit that but i don't wanna make things weird y'know.
>>
>>34967765
>9/10

She's not into you.
>>
>>34967765
Jus fucking do it, no sense in not trying.
>>
>>34967765
>>34967861
If you don't make a move, she's going to assume you're not interested and lock you up in orbit. Act fast.
>>
File: comeonman....png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman....png
41KB, 277x280px
>>34967861
>Jus fucking do it, no sense in not trying.
I don't get this, there is sense in not trying
If you try, the girl could think you are a creep or desperate or something else bad and go back talk you to all her friends, lowering your hunting grounds
Not only that, but it could make you take a blow to your ego, making it so that you will have less confidence to do stuff for a while
There is always a price you normie shit
>>
The robots dilemma. I'm stuck in the same boat op. At this point she certainly doesn't hate you. Don't throw all your chips in immediately, play it cool. Do you have her number already? That would be the first step. After that text her a few times to gauge how much she is into you. After the second or third text ask her to lunch. Start with lunch as it's the most innocent. If she really doesn't like you she will most certainly casually drop the boyfriend line on you at some point. Until then just slowly push forward one step at a time. Good luck brobot!
>>
>>34968113
>After the second or third time texting ask her to lunch.

Fixed for clarification.
>>
>>34967765
what is your question?

It seems as if you already know the answer to the one you "asked", but yet you still made a thread. Why is that?

Is it for the attention?
>>
Yeah so she's not a lesbian i know that for a fact, and she been out of a relation ship since before Christmas so that's enough time i think?(Her last one didn't last long as the other guy made to many advances for her liking[sexual])
But yeah i don't wanna take a blow to my ego, especially as this will be my fist relationship in 4years? maybe 5 and i've already fucked it with another girl just before Christmas when she stood me up and then told me i was a "Good friend" and all that. Uhh..
>>
I'm more or less the same with a girl at work I think. Except whenever I think about being with her I'm reminded how shit I am and how there's all these other dude bros after her so why would she pick me over them.
>>
>>34968206
>this will be my fist relationship in 4years?

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>34968113
>robots dilemma
>robots dilemma
>robots dilemma

Please Kill yourself, do you even know what robots are. holy shit.
>>
File: well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg (38KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg
38KB, 600x409px
Common guys, i know it's not like 4chan, but please be nice
>>
>>34968738
whats wrong with having girl friends?

keep her around. fuck her friends

let sexual tension build
>>
>>34968738
Go to /b/ you fucking tard
>>
File: itsawoooshitpost.gif (305KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
itsawoooshitpost.gif
305KB, 500x280px
>>34967988
they know this, more often than not the person giving this advice is a shut in larper, a troll or (less often) a roastie
normies don't usually give this advice unless they're a weird "chad with a heart of gold" deluded subtype
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.