[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What women in your life care about you? Tell me about them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Shrek 2.jpg (2MB, 3256x2156px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek 2.jpg
2MB, 3256x2156px
What women in your life care about you?

Tell me about them
>>
>>34967742
My mum and my stepmum for sure. Probs a friend or two. This girl that's into me. My two major exes, I hope.
>>
>>34967742
That game was alri.
>>
My mom and grandma are the only women who care about me. They are both fairly old, but they make me believe that decent woman still exist out there.

>>34967742
This game seems super comfy.
>>
File: apu 5.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
apu 5.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>>34967742
My mom, she's nice but really clingy.

My grandma, she's also nice but fights with my mom a lot. We used to be really close and I used to make her laugh.

My older sister, she reminds me of my mom but we don't talk much anymore

I don't think my younger sister really cares about me.
>>
>>34967780
nice, nice

uh, there's a girl who I like a lot and spend a lot of time talking to who I'm really just realizing doesn't think like me and wants me to manipulate her nonthoughts by modifying my behaviour, which, to the present I have not actually done. although it makes it sound as if she doesn't like me, she's been asking me for months to change in certain ways and I actually have incidentally, although she was always very acerbic about that and these days she just seems defeated. I guess I feel kinda cucked just a touch just because with how fucking often that I talk to her she doesn't send me nudes, or when she does send kinda nudes she regrets it for some reason and makes me delete them streaming my screen, so I have a dependent that I actually like that gets everything she has from me emotionally and psychologically and everything and it seems like kind of a fucking joke that I'm still giving it to her although I don't actually have a sense of humour.
>>
File: 1487334670852.png (315KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487334670852.png
315KB, 500x500px
>>34967742
Only my mother. And even then, she used to hate me. I don't really know what changed, around the time I turned 12 she stopped acting like I was the Antichrist and started acting more like an actual human being.
>>
my Mom and my Grandma. They're real nice
>>
>>34967993
Goddamn man. I'd do a lot of things for love, but I have some standards in place. Generally if a girl expects me to act in a certain way, but wouldn't do the same for me, then that's not going to work for me.
>>
>>34968089
the thing though anon is that I don't set out dumb rules for myself that I can't make exceptions to e.g., when I honestly stand to benefit from a situation more than I would any other which might come more easily to me and not contravene the rules I only have in place as some kind of ego-protection. I like the girl, I want her around. that's it that's all.
>>
>>34968237
That's fair, I get that. I set the rules as more of a boundary to not let myself get hurt in the long-run because a relationship is unhealthy, but I honestly completely understand your point of view as well.
>>
>>34968237
not to mention the fact that she does the thing that women do where when they're encouraging you to act like something you're probably going to turn out better for it, despite their motiviations being entirely self-interested. she did. and I feel like I kind of owe her for that too.
>>
>>34968283
oh of course just to warn the more credulous of you, when they're trying to /manipulate/ you into doing something, that's not when I mean. it's when they actually get depressed that you are the way you are and they suggest that if you weren't you'd be better for them, I mean, that's when I pay attention to them, because if anyone knows how men should be desu it's women like her. not college-educated, apolitical, really only tries to manipulate me rather than to change me into the better thing when she's trying to make me feel bad about herself because she feels bad about herself, which doesn't really work thanks to her actually.

man I'm still kinda unhappy about where it is though and where it isn't.
>>
>>34967742
Just my mum. But sometimes i wonder if she really does.
>>
>>34967742
My mom, grandma and probably some relatives.

I can see my mom getting disappointed in me and my siblings. All adults and still live at home, all somewhat autismal and nobody really goes out that much.
Grandma's real clingy and calls and messages me often and embarrasses me whenever she can, but I know she means well.
>>
>>34967915
It's actually one of the better movie licensed games out there. It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>34967798
It was pretty fun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.