[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stops you from killing yourselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 19nmtg.jpg (23KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
19nmtg.jpg
23KB, 352x352px
For me, it's my youth. I'm almost certain I'll eventually die by my own hand (barring some freak accident out of nowhere) but I'd rather at least go through my youth first to ensure that I have no regrets and don't miss out on anything I could've otherwise experienced (I'm 23.)

What about you, fellow robots?
>>
File: 1474402456458.jpg (82KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
1474402456458.jpg
82KB, 1000x820px
>>34967366
I also have youth but I'v decided I'm gonna let life derail my train for me instead of doing it myself, so once I fail my first year of Uni then I will kill myself.
>>
>>34967366
I fear the pain and that I won't die and just become a cripple. Ive been saving up depression pills that my mother gives me everyday because she thinks I'll stop being a neet if I take the medical Jew. Once I get 2 moths worth of ciprilex I'm going give suicide a shot.
>>
>>34967502
OP here. Just letting you know trying to suicide with SSRI antidepressants will never work. You'll either vomit them out or eventually get sent to the nuthouse and forced to become a pill zombie.

If you're really serious about killing yourself through overdose, you'll want Nembutal (hard as shit to find) or Fentanyl (available on the darknet markets.) Or you could just use a gun or train or something like that.
>>
I'm afraid I'd fail at it and don't want to be put back in the psych ward. I wish I could find someone to murder me.
>>
its coming i think

but as i have no motivation to dig myself out of my pit of despair, i have no motivation to kill myself (even if it is the only thing that will end my suffering)
>>
>>34967431
Also now that I think about it I have recently started a piss bottle collection, I think I'm gonna add a 4th bottle to it later.
>>
>>34967547
Thanks for telling me, I don't want to get sent to a loony bin. My apartment complex has 11 floors so jumping off the roof should work.
>>
>>34967732
11 floors is high, but it's been survived before. You'll want at least 20
>>
>>34967881
Still much better than his first idea though.
>>
What's the right amount of helium to get?

And I know that Balloon Time dilutes their helium. What are some other good brands that give me 80 percent pure helium in a 14.9 helium tank?
>>
I'm literally too scared to go to a gun store.

I don't know the first thing about guns, or what to say to the people there. Plus I am pajeet so I don't even know how they'll treat me.

Fuck if someone could give me tips I could hurry up and get this over with. I even have enough saved up for one finally.
>>
>>34968605
They'll treat you like a paying customer, i.e. well. Just don't act like an autistic school shooter and you'll be fine. You just sign some forms, they run a background check for a few mins, and you walk out with the gun.
>>
I want to kill myself I am just too scared of the pain and there is no way to painlessly kill yourself in the uk because it is illegal to suicide
>>
>>34968768
What about people who live in Europe ? Owning a gun is illegal here, and I think that's how I want to die. Either that or hang myself, but I can't find anything to hang myself on.

Except from my window, but I don't want to show my dying body to my neighbors, they don't need to see that, and they would try to "save" me.
>>
>>34967366
I'm afraid of failing and ending up with some horrible rare condition that leaves me nearly-brain-dead. Also, afraid of heading to a psych ward.
>>
>>34967366
Since i was 15 i kept telling myself that i will just literally strap on a backpack and walk the earth as a nomad/homeless (if things get bad enough).

So that, altough the older i get the more i realize how unlikely and ridicilous that is, no matter how many people done it before me.

And second reason is that i still have my ever dwindling HOPE for things getting better, stroke of luck, favorable coincidences, finally writing that novel, developing that game, making that music (already wrote one book) and so on.

I am starting to grow out of that shit too though, because it seems the only "escape" there is is to get a demeaning job in a car parts factory and slave there for 12 hours every 4 days until i turn 30, 40, 60 and finally die, just like most of the people who do such jobs.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>34969527
Buy Fentanyl off Alphabay. 2 mg is fatal.
>>
I go from suicidal to manically optimistic 15 times an hour.
I can feel myself preparing to blow up every contact I have left and make it okay for me to not exist anymore (I know it won't technically matter to me.)
I'm probably close.
>>
>>34967881
You must be fucking joking. How does one survive an 11-story drop?
>>
File: 1487367316573.jpg (30KB, 391x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487367316573.jpg
30KB, 391x444px
I'm afraid of living and i'm also afraid of dying.
Plus my mother is the best person i've ever met and knowing her she'd probably kill herself or go mental if i die. That and all the little shit like eating good food, slowly dozing off, vidya, jacking off etc...
>>
>>34967502
yes being a cripple sucks. i got into a car accident, i got a brain injury from it. my right side didn't work because of the brain injury. i broke my left heel, some bone on my right leg. they had to put a rod and some screws on my knee and ankle. all of my friends moved while in rehab. this has been killing me, a girl and i both like each other, her mom is a physical therapist there too. her mom told me to stay away from her, i should be going out with my friends to get girls.
>>
my family and because my grandma would probably have a heart attack

my parents are kinda crazy and theyd disown me if i had a girlfriend tgat wasnt white. they think that whites are the real israelites while jews are from when eve had sex with the devil. they also think heaven is racially segregated and god and satan have their own fleets of ufos

should i feel guilty about it if they think like that
>>
>>34967431
This.
I'm planning to go to uni soon. If I get accepted then great. If not then I will off myself. Same goes for if I fail in uni. I have a feeling that's as far as I will go in life.
>>
>>34971526
anyone? should i feel guilty if they are like that
>>
>>34967366
Same here, I'm too much of a coward to do it now and there's the possibility of it getting better. I'm only 21, but will kill myself eventually I've failed too much desu
>>
>>34971526
Yes you should feel guilty even though theyre crazy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.