[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Shia the new Brendan? He looks so depressed right now. His

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: he will not divide us.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
he will not divide us.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Is Shia the new Brendan? He looks so depressed right now. His shit has been pretty JUST for the past month.
>>
>>34967149
Who cares, he's a retarded kike.
>>
he's so fucking ugly and beta. If he was a kid in school, I'd def. bully the shit out of him
>>
>USA
>White

L.O.L.
>>
>>34967238
It's in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It has the highest Native American population. Everyone there pretty much gets reparation money from the government since they have Native American blood in them.
>>
Brendan got JUST'd through alimony.
I don't think Shia is married/divorced is he?
>>
>>34967169
Isn't that the point of Brendan though? Who cares about him? He was a mediocre actor, and then his life got even more fucked. I think Shia is heading down the same road. Transformer's ruined his career, and now his art projects are making him a target. He will be JUST'd in the coming months.
>>
>>34967303
Nobody actually cares about Brendan either, it's the JUST meme that's funny (combined with the JUST hair of Gino DiGiantonio).
>>
He's a liberal with a mission who feels like he's being oppressed. Looking like a hobo is part of that.

Far from the defeated Brendan, who has nothing.
>>
>>34967149
What happened to the view, did they move the camera or something?
>>
>>34967238
City centers are all like 80%+ nonwhite

Rest of America (real America) is like 90% white
>>
>>34967149
>Be Shia
>Become an actor, despite have very little talent, and not being much to look at.
>Be almost universally hate by move goers to the point it starts to affect studios bottom line
>Try and publish a comic
>End up plagiarizing someone else
>Try and be an "artist" by walking around with a bag on your head reading "I'm not famous anymore"
>Everyone just thinks you're having a break down
>Continue trying to be an "artist", but since you don't have an original bone in your body, you just try copying The Artist is In.
>Get raped while copying
>STILL try and be an artist by appearing in the music video for one of SIAs songs
>Everyone thinks you're a pedophile for it.

Yeah, I'm not surprised, the guy's failed at pretty much everything he's tried.
>>
File: 14128795_832234.jpg (67KB, 450x633px) Image search: [Google]
14128795_832234.jpg
67KB, 450x633px
>>34967215
>he's so fucking ugly
He's beautiful
Never though much of him when he was on Even Stevens or Transformers, but her grew up into a fine man.
>>
>>34967478
It got shut down because Shia beat up someone and was detained. Museum didn't want to be a part of it anymore. So it moved from NYC to New Mexico.
>>
>>34967649
Ah ok, I was thinking the weather looked a little too mild for it to be new york.
>>
>>34967501
>/pol/turd delusions

america is 60% white
>>
>>34967952
American may be 60% percent white, but in small towns and cities that aren't metropolitan areas, they are over 80% white.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.