[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she a true fembot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Chubbuck report.jpg (72KB, 564x401px) Image search: [Google]
Chubbuck report.jpg
72KB, 564x401px
>Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to coworkers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man

Why didn't she an hero(ine)?
>>
She was real
>>
>>34965766
Just a butthurt cunt who tried playing a nun to get Chad Thundercock to notice her.

Good riddance.
>>
>>34967619
She doesn't seem to be any different than Elliot Rodger
>>
>>34967691
She is a cunt, the polar opposite of Elliot The Divine. Women are not the same.

Protip: The article says she had been on dates, unlike Elliot.

Just a vapid fucking cunt, whose ego could not settle for anything less than Chad.
>>
File: 0194.jpg (32KB, 426x600px)
0194.jpg
32KB, 426x600px
>>34965766

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
-Mathew 6:5-6:6
>>
File: Deserved It.png (132KB, 640x661px) Image search: [Google]
Deserved It.png
132KB, 640x661px
>>34965766
dsafgafdhsfgdhsdfg
>>
>>34967763
Elliot's problem was that he wouldn't settle for anything less than a 8/10 blonde goddess.

He was rich and had tons of friends, how can you even pretend he's some kind of robot leader?
>>
>>34967763
>this deep in denial that elliott was a closeted homo
>>
>>34968418
I won't celebrate this girl's suicide. She was misguided. She could have borne many white children for the future race war
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.