[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm celibate for religious reasons.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: desert.jpg (153KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
desert.jpg
153KB, 1000x730px
I'm celibate for religious reasons.
>>
>>34965666
Those trips say otherwise, my friend
>>
>>34965666
Very nice. I do it so I can feel extra good about what I have with my 2D girlfriend.
>>
>>34965666
Uh you guys....

GUYS!
>>
File: Brahmacharya-Hanuman.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Brahmacharya-Hanuman.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>34965666
who else /brahmacharya/ here?
>>
>>34965666
Me too OP. I think I'm just gonna have to save it for when I get a waifu pillow.
>>
File: wjkio24.jpg (705KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
wjkio24.jpg
705KB, 800x7200px
>>34965666
This pic made me realize how ridiculous that is, when I was religious.
>>
>>34965666

>666

Gonna become a satanic wizard?
>>
>>34967497
Um what, where does it say in the Bible not to masturbate?
>>
>>34968059
The Bible says not to spill seed.
>>
I refuse to hookup with women, I'll only put my dick in some pink if we're in a committed
>tfw no qt catholic gf
>>
>>34968149
No, you took that out of context. That man has a legal responsibility to give that women children and he disgraced her.
>>
>>34965666
>I'm celibate for religious reasons.

What a wonderful thing it would be to live as an old virgin not because women find you repulsive but rather because you've dedicated yourself to a higher cause. I have to confess, I envy that sort of liberty. It would be nice to find one's self beyond the reach of Nature not because She has forsaken you, but because you have rejected Her in favor of something greater.

Back when it became apparent to me that I would die a virgin, I flirted with the notion of joining the clergy. Considering how shameful, how disgusting, the sable robes of the wizard are, who wouldn't be tempted to cover them with the white vestments of a priest? How much more pleasant the alcohol passing my lips would be if it imbibed as a sacrament rather than as a desperate attempt to anesthetize myself. Far better to live in chastity in honor of a Father God that loves you than do so as a blasphemy of a Mother Nature who despises you.

The problem, of course, is that if there was a God, He would be far too clever to be fooled by a monster wearing a costume. He would see the tattered wizard's robes beneath the finery of the priest. It goes without saying that everyone else would as well.

The priest is revered because he sacrifices joys of family and children. Of course, an abomination cannot offer something on an altar he never had to give. We have deep respect for the Desert Fathers who commended themselves to the wilderness and all of the demons that haunted it following the voice of God. There is nothing but disgust for the things that find themselves in desolate places not by virtue of some asceticism, but because there is nowhere else that will have them.

So no white robes when all you deserve to wear are black ones. No pretending your virginity is for the sake of angels when even demons resent the fact you rank among them. When it's obvious that Nature despises you; why should you expect God to be any different?
>>
>>34965666
You're religious for celibate reasons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.