[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas cake thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: Christmas cake.jpg (562KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas cake.jpg
562KB, 2136x1424px
Post here if you are virgin, female, and over the age of 25.

Why are you still a virgin? Do you believe you failed easy mode or do girls have it just as hard as guys?
>>
>>34965316
>virgin
That's not what Christmas cake means. It means unmarried.
>>
Kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin. 26, I'm a virgin because I'm in love with my big brother.
>>
>>34965531
Maybe I can be your big brother tonight, fembot.
>>
>>34965531
My sister is in love with me and I don't want her ending up alone because I don't feel the same. Any advice on telling her no?
>>
>>34965548

Nice meme.

>>34965569

>he doesn't feel the same

kys
>>
>>34965589
I will but I have to make sure my sister doesn't do the same after.
>>
>>34965647

Maybe it would be for the best.
>>
>>34965316
A weird combination of taking a purity pledge, being awkward/insecure and being a shut-in.
>>
>>34965674
Maybe it would but fuck you
>>
>>34965824

Fuck off normie. What are you doing here if you don't love your sister, its the most robot thing.
>>
>>34965855
I do love her but in a platonic way you cretin.
>>
>>34965883

Fuck off normie. If she loves you love her. Its that simple.
>>
>>34965912
But I plan to kill myself
>>
>>34965912
I'm inclined to agree with this. You haven't given a valid reason not to yet.
>>
>>34965966
I'm incapable of properly loving someone and would only be hurting them
>>
>>34965912
Pathetic how you just said that it is the 'most robot thing ever'. Simply because it is something you crave in such a shallow fashion does not mean that it is a 'robot' thing. Alright, let's think for a moment here; robots only give a shit about themselves and pursue the best course of action that maximizes their own satisfaction. Forcing one's self to feel a certain way, or pretending to feel a certain way, would only do more harm than good. Not only that, but incest as a whole is not a 'robot' thing simply because, excuse the term, a bunch of degenerates on a social reclusive 4chan board call it as such.
>>
>>34966829

t. normie who can't appreciate love between a brother and a sister
>>
>>34965316
>female virgins over the age of 25
might as well make a thread asking unicorns to post
>>
>>34966853
I'm not intolerant of it. Unlike you who is intolerant of anyone that is not mentally fucked up.

It's funny. People like you always use the term 'normie' to discredit any position that opposes theirs. It's not a contest, but I'm not a normie myself. Just not messed up up there.
>>
>>34966941

Way to out youself normie. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>34967013

"He's a normie because he doesn't enjoy degenerate love like I do!"

Where is the criteria to define whether one is a normie or not? I have no friends, no social life, KHV, and yet, you just have to use this one word to dismiss anything anyone has to say. Someone's a bit mad. Maybe it is that you are aware that since all of society hates you, the only one who can bear you is your sibling. Maybe you're just too focused on that, and your love isn't really legitimate.
>>
>>34965679
>taking a purity pledge

that's hot. want to break your covenant with god together?
>>
>>34967097

>love between sibling
>degenerate

This is why you're a normie.
>>
>>34967157
So does it mean that conforming to something that is not degenerative is 'being' a normie? Does it not mean that a robot is then, forcefully, someone who takes pleasure in degeneracy and prioritizes sexual lust and vice over reason? If that's your definition of being a 'robot', I'm sorry to say that you don't really belong here in the first place. And that's unfair, because no matter where you go, people shun you. Your sibling won't because he was raised, conditioned to tolerate you. They might even throw a hint of appreciation if you're nice to them. Human beings take great albeit momentary pleasure in vice, notably those straight men who masturbate to traps (and I take it that, according to you, anyone who doesn't like traps is a big bad stupid normie), those people that enjoy the 'daddy' fetish. You know it is vicious at its core, and you choose to lose yourself in it, only to realize that there just isn't anything else for you out there.

It's funny, because if I had to choose between that and being a normie, I would choose the latter. Where is the worth in being special if all you are special at is vicious at its core? A special turd is a turd nonetheless.
>>
File: husky.jpg (105KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
105KB, 800x533px
>>34967523

>tfw didn't read any of that

Eat shit normie
>>
>>34967587
>they say the don't read anything
>but they do read and get mad as fuck

Dance for me.
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>>34967669

>he actually thinks I read it
>>
>>34967690
You're fucking pathetic. Anyone with an IQ of less than 30 shouldn't post here. You resort to memes because you don't have any arguments. That makes you a fucking moron.
>>
>>34967922

Stay mad you fucking normie. Get off my board.
>>
32 year old female. 33 in a couple days and still a virgin

Life hasn't been kind to me. I can't talk to my family anymore because I'm a failure
>>
>>34968959
>32 year old female. 33 in a couple days and still a virgin
Be my gf, please. I'll do anything.
>>
>>34968959
>Life hasn't been kind to me. I can't talk to my family anymore because I'm a failure
what do you mean? how do you make a living? what is your location?
>>
>>34968959
I'm a guy. I lost mine at 31, but I regret it happening because I was basically raped by a girl.

I'm 33 now. It's not bad that you're a virgin famalam.
>>
>Why are you still a virgin?
black, overweight, quiet, saving myself for a pure virgin man that likes acid and rymcore
>>
>>34969040
>>34969048
I work and I'm in Japan. But I'm not Asian and this isn't my hometown. I'll be neet soon and I'm too unattractive for a relationship

>>34969088
It feels bad. Will you tell the story to me?
>>
>>34969159
>too unattractive for a relationship
I don't care, I want to be your boyfriend please.
>>
File: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ol1s5nzdam1y.png
53KB, 200x200px
Can you feel your eggs shrivelling up?
>>
>>34969159
>I work and I'm in Japan. But I'm not Asian and this isn't my hometown. I'll be neet soon and I'm too unattractive for a relationship
I'M MOVING THERE NOW. But seriously though I think I would like to live in Japan for at least a few years

What is your job btw? Why did you move to Japan, was it for work or simply because you wanted to?

you could probably easily find some Japanese boy to fug you anon
>>
>>34969292
yes 2bh

especially when I'm working on my postgrad assignments and debugging a program
>>
>>34969183
Where do you live? Are you mocking me?

>>34969298
I'm in marketing and I moved for work. It's nice here but I don't think I'll stay much longer. What would you like to do here?
Japanese men are even less interested in me than men from home. I did not expect anything different however
>>
>>34969435
>Where do you live? Are you mocking me?
US, and no I am not.
>>
>>34969323
how does it feel you wont have kids?
>>
>>34969323
>especially when I'm working on my postgrad assignments and debugging a program
what are you studying

why not get a cute young bf from /r9k/ and make him a house husband
>>
>>34965316
>I'm a virgin
>unless you count anal, oral, handjobs, titjobs, footjobs, fingering, mutual masturbation, horseback riding, camwhoring, stretching, water sports, that one time I passed out at a party, the several dozen other parties I passed out at, my trips to the gynaecologist to treat my herpes and Chlamydia, and that one time when I 69ed my dog.

This is what female ''''''virgins'''''' are like after high school. At least in the west.
>>
LET ME IMPREGNATE YOU

YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
>>
>>34969704
I can't tell if you're trolling or just an idiot
>>
>>34969091
>black, overweight, quiet, saving myself for a pure virgin man that likes acid and rymcore
pls be my gf
would strongly prefer if you lost weight desu
>>
>>34969785
TOASTY ROASTY!

GRAB A FORK AND PULL HER OUT OF THE TOASTER BEFORE A KITCHEN FIRE STARTS!
>>
>>34969457
Okay. But I don't live there
>>
>>34970106
>Okay. But I don't live there
It's fine, I can visit you. What's your skype?
>>
>>34969828
pls be in london

ufefwfwiu
>>
>>34970192
Would you post yours instead?
>>
File: 20160613_080606.jpg (33KB, 336x378px) Image search: [Google]
20160613_080606.jpg
33KB, 336x378px
I'll literally marry any one of you.
>>
>>34970415
>Would you post yours instead?
Email your skype to my throwaway?
[email protected]
>>
>>34965316
For some reason, people in general just don't take kindly to me, so obviously I'm a KHV. I'm not hideous, I'm not fat, I have good hygiene...but I have barely any people I talk to besides my family. Not many years to go before I'm a wizard (witch? if there's a female equivalent) kill me now.
>>
>>34970415
Kay I'll send it you over email [email protected]
>>
>>34965316
>just turned 25 today
>feeling old
>see this thread
god damn it

i'm male btw so don't hit on me silly boys
>>
>>34970500
>Not many years to go before I'm a wizard (witch? if there's a female equivalent)

You get the power to talk to cats
>>
Hello is this where I apply for cake gf?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.