[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cut someone out of your life preemptively? Like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1440x1080px
Have you ever cut someone out of your life preemptively? Like, you get the feeling this person is drifting away, so you decide to end things before they end them.
>>
ya everyone
>>
>>34963931

Is it the right thing to do? I've had a lot of people abandon me over the years, so I decided to do it to someone before they got a chance to leave. I got the sense she was drifting, so I decided I'd end it.
>>
Yea everyone
>>
>>34963926
Yep. Everyone. Good answer lads.

>WATCH ME WORK BOYS
>>
>>34964029
>I got the sense she was drifting

What does that mean?

You have to let them know. You didn't ghost them did you?
>>
>>34963926
Everyone apart from family
>>
Yes, everyone I've ever met. Now if I could only cut myself out too.
>>
>>34963926
Cutting people out is easy, getting them to stick around is the hard part.
>>
>>34964136

She was starting to ghost me. Less and less contact over time. I let her know that we won't be talking anymore.
>>
Yup, everyone ;_;
>>
>>34964203
No contact is okay
But not ghosting

Sometimes ppl are just busy though friendo
>>
Yes

I can say that I've actually ghosted a few girls and guys.

I ghosted them so good they made a missing persons on me
>>
>>34964234

Ghosting is terrible, but I can't stop doing it.

I hate being in a world where you're expected to communicate at all times with texting and facebook. If it didn't mean giving up the comforts of modern life I'd go back to when the only people you had to communicate with were those in your direct area.

fucking lonely faggots keep forcefully befriending me then expect me to keep in touch. I'm an asshole, leave me alone.
>>
>>34963926
This is what people with borderline personality disorder do all the time.
>>
>>34964234

It happened after an argument we had. She just changed, her personality, frequency of contact, etc. She was constantly making excuses, acting really cold, all that jazz. It never really got resolved. I tried to talk to her about it, but she just pretended like everything was fine.

Maybe I made the wrong decision. I just assumed she was throwing me away. People have done this to me before, I've been hurt a lot, so I assumed it was happening again.

Maybe I did act too quickly. I just got the sense that she was moving on, and thought maybe I should too.
>>
>>34964313
>fucking lonely faggots keep forcefully befriending me

Why do you putting yourself in situations where this happens?
>>
>>34964360

What if you just do it once in a while?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.