[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/ and /rc/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: clon.jpg (31KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
clon.jpg
31KB, 600x338px
can we talk about drugs dudelams?

I took some c-lam last night. Didn't feel much other than some sluggishness akin to how you feel whilst drunk.

This morning, however, I feel amazing. It's like I've taken a Red Bull infused with dopamine. Tons of energy and tons of happiness. Placebo? Definitely not.

Can anyone explain to me why? Is this just how the drug works - you feel it after a night's rest or something?

Anyways, let's talk about drugs dudes. Mods fuck off.
>>
File: 1468513630801.jpg (302KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468513630801.jpg
302KB, 1280x960px
I took 60 mgs of methylphenidate xr and have been smoking some shatter.
Drugs are bad tho
>>
File: 1414305257103.jpg (26KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1414305257103.jpg
26KB, 472x461px
>>34963849
Methiopropamine was the shit
Fapped so much that my dick started bleeding
>>
smoked some really good weed last night. 4 hours spent laughing without a care in the world- it was a nice distraction from my shitty life.

I've been craving opiates like a little bitch recently. I haven't done anything hard in almost a year. I buy suboxone sometimes bc I'm always able to catch a decent buzz off 1-2mg of bupe. It satisfies the urge, but it still doesn't feel as nice as railing some oxy or heroin..

weed helps with the cravings, though.
>>
File: potatoes.png (657KB, 1016x920px) Image search: [Google]
potatoes.png
657KB, 1016x920px
>>34964285
weed really sucks for me

i feel like it compacts and magnifies my latent neurosis, ESPECIALLY when i'm around other people
>>
>>34964393
Weed started making me anxious and paranoid at one point. I stopped smoking for about 4 years then I started taking edibles and rose my tolerance back up. Now I can smoke with no problems again.
>>
>>34964433
I get a little anxious sometimes but that's only if I'm really out there, and even then it's manageable.
>>
ate 275mg of dpt 2 days ago. i blacked out and when i woke up the next day food i prepared for myself beforehand was all over the floor of my room
>>
>>34964683
How did you blackout from such a small dose?
>>
>>34964683
Disregard
>>34964694
I thought you said dph not dpt
>>
File: VP.png (409KB, 921x1283px) Image search: [Google]
VP.png
409KB, 921x1283px
>>34964433
hmmm, so do you think it's a matter of building up a tolerance in order to lower anxiety? that seems like a valid theory in all honesty. it rings true for me because:

>last night
>get high - haven't done so in at least two and a half weeks
>my friends and i buy 7 grams
>get properly roasted
>however, i begin to nitpick social encounters between us while smoking
>"i held the blunt to long" i think to myself
>"did i just interrupt their conversation?"
>"this guy isn't making any sense and i think everyone else knows it too but we'll let him finish anyways just to be nice"
>"actually, i could be the only one thinking that, what is wrong with me?"
>slowly fall into the abyss of self-doubt and utter confusion

And that was when I decided that marjiuana was a preferred narcotic of mine.
>>
File: bestgirl.png (372KB, 592x1214px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.png
372KB, 592x1214px
>>34964920
sorry,

*was NOT a preferred narcotic
>>
>>34964920
I think by taking it out of the equation for an extended amount of time may help your cannabinoid receptors reset or something. Then you just build up a tolerance and everything is all good.
>>
>>34964920
that happens to everyone when they smoke too much my dude I promise. Just smoke less.
>>
>>34965593
that makes me wonder why so many like to smoke then. it was awful for me.
>>
>>34965642
just smoke a not retarded amount and you'll find out. You should smoke 0.2 max if you're a newbie not fucking 2 grams.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.