[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find the motivation to not be skinny-fat anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1439385200364.webm (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439385200364.webm
111KB, 500x500px
How do I find the motivation to not be skinny-fat anymore?
>>
If you don't change you're only going to get fatter, so better to turn toward fitness now than later
>>
eat less, then you'll be just skinny
there's no effort in doing less
>>
>>34962639
but I've been at the same weight for a couple of years now

I used to be obese, like 260, then I dropped all the way down to 175 and I've stayed there for a couple years now
>>
File: snackin.jpg (158KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
snackin.jpg
158KB, 800x675px
Lose the weight and get /fit/ and I'll suck your cock.
>>
>>34962622
>How do I find the motivation to not be fat anymore?
>>
>>34962669
I already don't eat much, I just sleep a lot and don't exercise due to being near shut-in

exercise is awful, it hurts
>>
>>34962723
but that's the thing, I look totally normal unless I've got my shirt off

it seems like all that hard work would be to fix something that only I notice
>>
File: 1471210282335.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471210282335.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>34962750
I was talking about myself tbqh.
>>
File: 3243243243242.jpg (182KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3243243243242.jpg
182KB, 600x600px
Honestly here's my best advice
Don't diet AND exercise. Get dieting right for about a week or two then start working out, if you do both right at once it's going to be too much and you'll burn out so fast. I usually starve myself for 2-3 days to reset my stomach content size so I won't crave food as much which does help me out a lot. The thing that sucks the most is that I'm an r9k NEET trap so I just crawl out of bed and laze around on my computer all day, I don't burn enough calories to even be able to eat a normal diet amount.
Right now I eat progresso chicken pot pie LIGHT version or chicken alfredo light and I only eat one of those a day and maybe 1-2 bags of fat free no butter popcorn a day as my snacks. Which is 200 calories per soup and 65-70 calories per bag of popcorn. At tops I eat 200-350 calories per day
I take about 45minutes to an hour to eat my food and I watch RTS games being casted or documentaries so they're always about an hour.
Other than that I do some minor workouts or run but right now it's too cold for that and I'm losing weight with just eating and maintain about 500-700 to maintain my desired weight
This is how I got went from skinny-fat 130lbs to 116lbs and a super nice flat tummy. Granted if I did go out and actually had a life I'd increase my daily calorie intake, but it's r9k let's be honest that'll never happen
>>
go vegan, ez weight loss, you literally dont try and eat till ur full every single time and still lose weight

cutting off bread at the same time also helps. chips are vegan btw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.