[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like having two girls blow you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1342092351228.jpg (48KB, 500x375px)
1342092351228.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
What's it like having two girls blow you?
>>
>>34962268
It's twice as good than having one girl blow you.
>>
>>34962308
False. You can only really have your dick in one mouth at a time. At best it might be 1.67 times as good as being blown by a single girl. You get diminishing returns with each additional girl.
>>
>>34962268
If that pic ain't an inspiration for dicklets every where, I don't know what is.

Look at that fucking pencil dick. It's got two girls mouths on it, and they're even smiling. You fucks can do anything if you just be yourselves.
>>
Pointless.
You just feel pleasure when a girl put in the mouth and massage with the tongue/ suck.
Licking the side of it is just visual pleasant.
>>
>>34962268
I have to try this

Anyone know how much a decent looking hooker will charge?
>>
>>34962268
I had a threesome. One girl was super cute and the other was her ugly fatass girlfriend. That said it was the fucking best. The physical feeling isn't that much better but the psychological aspect of feeling that alpha is.

At one point the butch held the pretty girl's head down and gagged her on my dick. I will never forget that sight.
>>
>>34962268
I've had to girls (guys) blow me it was pretty cash, one of the girls (guy) was licking my balls and rubbing my anus while the other girl (guy) was working my shaft and ended up swallowing my cum
>>
File: 6.jpg (60KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
60KB, 667x1000px
Its a lot like having one girl blow you, but with another girl blowing you too
>>
>>34962376
What if the other girl is working your balls
>>
>>34962362
You don't fucking know what "being yourself" means.

It implies that you are able to defend your state of mind against the onslaught of both societal expectations and outright attempts at changing your behavior by threat of aggression or negative consequences.

"Being yourself" is only a choice if your surrounding allows you to do so, because you won't be assaulted for it.

The fact that you are not aware of that means that you were rarely, if ever, impeded in anything you wanted to do.

Ignorant fuckstick
>>
>tfw gonna have a threesome with two fat chicks
>>
>>34962376
Not true. Shaft can be both estimulating and also pretty damn erotic
>>
>>34962415
This is the other threesome anon whose threesome was with biogirls. Shoulda gotten a rimmer!
>>
>>34962458
Gave me a hearty laugh, thanks friend.
>>
>>34962335
In fact its (1 + 1/n)^n times as good as one girl blowing you where n = the number of girls blowing you.
>>
>>34962868
>1 girl is 2 times as good as 1 girl
>>
>>34962458
lmao Men grow up to be able to defend themselves, their words, their thoughts and their behaviour.

This is why you're a beta.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.