[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons who dropped out of high school, whats life like now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Ifeelbroken.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
Ifeelbroken.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
Anons who dropped out of high school, whats life like now?
>>
File: 1321554521739.gif (484KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1321554521739.gif
484KB, 200x149px
26yo NEET, KHV, no hopes no motivation no goals no nothing.
at least I get neet bux, though I wish I went straight into a trade after dropping out.
>>
>>34962062
Should've never enrolled DESU I didn't do shit
>>
>>34962094
what would you have done differently?

origytre
>>
File: IMG_7843.jpg (130KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7843.jpg
130KB, 1024x752px
>>34962111
Lol at the desu injection and someone check my trips
>>
>>34962132
What are you doing now anon?

fucktherobot
>>
>>34962062
im a bartender

its ok

life is uncertain
>>
>>34962062
My mom was originally only letting me drop out for 4 months or so because I was really sleep deprived and had a lot of mental issues so I couldn't deal with the fucking monotony of school anymore, and it ended up turning into one year, and then two, and then three, etc

I basically do the same things I did the first week I dropped out except now I go to the gym more regularly and I do chores. Once I get my GED I'm just going to try and get a job stocking shelves or something and save up money for a few years then move out on my own. I don't really have goals or anything, but I think my best bet is saving up enough to buy property and then becoming a landlord.
>>
>>34962094
Have you started HRT yet?
>>
>>34962111
also checked

ooooooooorigy

>>34962160
hows your relationship with your family

>>34962217
SSounds rough anon, at least you have got some semblance of an idea of what you want to do.
>>
>>34962154
Was working up until December and just stopped going altogether. Was employed for a solid 2 years. Robits the night shift is very detrimental to ones mental health
>>
>>34962217
It's not a bad jerb initially. Don't pick up others slack or it will be your undoing
>>
>>34962228
its not bad. family is spread out across the world in other countries, call my parents once every couple weeks usually. they want me to quit wagecucking and try becoming a musician. bless them
>>
>>34962121
either gotten a trade when I dropped out or stayed in school. there's a few other things I'd have liked to do, but they were more personal fulfillment not future proofing.

>>34962225
i'll kill myself before I get to that point, I still have a little dignity.
>>
Not too good. I am 25 and I have yet to finish it, though I don't think that what comes after high school (university then begging for a shitty job) is what I want. I've been planning to get my GED for years, but mostly out of parent pressure, because I really don't give half a shit and that's precisely why I have let it slip. Not that it is hard, but several other factors stack against me putting myself to actually go through the shitfest that is the bureaucracy to get it done.
I was doing well, until I started learning about programming, and ever since I've been focusing mostly on programming. I can learn all that stuff by myself, so I don't feel I would need a meme CS degree. But every fucking employer expects you to have a fucking CS degree and I don't even have High School, nor I care enough to actually get it done. I'd much rather keep learning the stuff I'm already somewhat proficient at. However, my employability remains at zero because of the education ladder.
>>
been neet for 4 years now.
its really, really bad. i wish i wasnt born a fucking retard.
>>
>>34962324
I hear that. If only the inane and restropectivley cancerous things I'm able to remember were replaced with math and shiet I'd have had a future
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1300x863px
Not me, but my friend dropped out. Honed professional-level skills making beats/mixing, and graphic design; acquired gf. Could easily use one of his skills to work freelance but remains NEET.
>>
>>34962572
Damn should market himself towards DIY musicians for monies
>>
>>34962062
Retard reporting in.
Used to be a neet for 4 years until parents threatened to kick me out, now I'm working at a shitty warehouse job.
Too lazy and dumb to go get a GED.
>>
>>34962094
Same but 25 and no neetbux. I applied for it because of hidradenitis suppurativa but got denied. Meanwhile my drug addict cousin gets neetbux because he had a stroke once a decade ago from taking too many painkillers.
>>
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

High school 2 weeks in.
Haven't really done anything since (3.5 years ago)

Not looking good.
>>
dropped out in 10th grade. i've thought about getting a ged but i've forgotten pretty much everything and it's not going to really help me because i have absolutely no interest in going to college
>>
>>34962307
If you've done some good solo projects that you can show to employers to prove your skill then you can get a job without the degree. The degree still helps just because it shows you went through the whole thing and don't have any gaps in what they cover through it. Not that that really means anything because someone can half ass their way through it and still come out with a degree but deteriorated skills and no knowledge of how to innovate because they just followed along with course work. The degree is basically just a ticket to getting your foot in the door but it can be done without it as long as you have something good you've done to show them.
>>
Got expelled for excessively skipping class in 10th grade, got the GED immediately after, was a NEET for 4 years afterwards, then went to a vocational school and graduated, now I'm NEET again.
>>
>>34962863
You think it's possible to get it if you have an Anxiety disorder
>>
>>34962863
apply again

some people have to do it 3 times before getting it, with worse conditions
>>
>>34962062
Hell I want to die I lead a very miserable existence
>>
File: 1485657352975.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485657352975.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>34962062
biggest mistake i ever made

I should have listened and stayed in school
>>
>>34962062
Like shit desu senpai
>>
File: c54.jpg (44KB, 636x452px) Image search: [Google]
c54.jpg
44KB, 636x452px
Got my GED, went to trade school, and became a plumber

Not the most glorious line of work but it pays decent
>>
File: 1476476185577.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476476185577.png
285KB, 629x608px
>>34962062
I dropped out when I was 16.I'm 19 now. I'm pretty depressed but it could be worse. I plan on getting my GED soon, not sure exactly when. I am currently a NEET and don't work a job. I've tried to get a job and didn't have any success. I live with my dad only, which is okay sometimes. It's 50/50. Sometimes he's pretty cool sometimes he has anger issues and is very difficult to live with. I don't go out as I don't have a license or a car, I don't have any IRL friends. I don't have a good computer to play video games on or money to buy such games, so my days consist of me browsing the internet. I have a few online friends, really only one. I feel pretty lonely and I don't see it getting better in the short term. The extent of my socialization is talking to anonymous people on 4chan.
>>
test 1234asdf
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.