[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can change...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (66KB, 425x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 425x478px
Normie chad here. Here's my story
>Be me, 2 years ago
>Fatass
>Horrible skin
>Socially awkward
>Say fuck this, I'm changing
>Get a new hair cut, looks nice
>Start going to the gym, not even that often
>I eat fucking mcdonalds and still lose weight by maintaining 2000 calorie diet
>Realize it's fucking easy to lose weight
>Start to get fit
>Start to lose more of my fatass ways and improve diet more
>Skin clears up
>I get fit even quicker
>Become confident
>Talk to people more often
>Develop social skills
>Am now 5'9", not even tall, fit, weigh 170 lbs, and happy

Put some fucking effort in and you'll get what you want, like honestly, holy fuck.
Pic unrelated.

If you're a man who weighs 250 or more, if you don't exercise at all and eat 2000 calories daily you'll start to lose weight at a rate of 1 pound a week or better. I expect some success stories here if you follow through, it would be so cool to see y'all happy
>>
File: 713724030.png (40KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
713724030.png
40KB, 365x363px
i'm a 120 pound skeletal what should i do, i really don't want to be skinny anymore. i'm already considering buying some weights.

TEACH ME CHAD
>>
>>34961587
Eat 2500- 3000 calories a day,
Plenty of protein ideally.
Work out every other day
You should gain weight pretty quickly
>>
>>34961618

2500 calorie is a fuck lot man, i pretty much just eat 2 meals a day, lunch and dinner and that's it. how many meals should i eat?

also do i literally just google weights excersise and do them every single day? when do i rest or what? can i just do it everyday?
>>
File: 1468904484686.jpg (176KB, 850x950px) Image search: [Google]
1468904484686.jpg
176KB, 850x950px
>Fatass
It's easy to lose weight. Try gaining weight as a skelly.

>I eat fucking mcdonalds and still lose weight by maintaining 2000 calorie diet
No money or job.

>Start going to the gym, not even that often
Doesn't really work for a skelly that eats poorly.

>Say fuck this, I'm changing
You were never a bot from the start if you have the mentality to just tell yourself "I'm going to change", being a robot is being a hopeless sap of nothingness that cannot and will not change, actual robots are stuck in robotdom.
>>
>>34961637
You CAN do it every day, but I find it easier to do every other day because you'll be sore less often and you'll feel like it's easier which boosts your confidence.

You can eat as many meals as you want,
But if you're trying to gain a bit of fat quickly,
I'd definitely recommend protein shakes or milk shakes ideally with some food, but if not, as a breakfast
>>
>>34961676

should i get this then?https://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-SelectTech-Adjustable-Dumbbells-Pair/dp/B001ARYU58
>>
>>34961651
Well. Here's my best advice for you.
There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat.
If you want to gain a pound a week, you need a +500 calorie intake,
Search "How many calories does (x weight) (x gender) need to maintain weight" and then add at least 500 calories that and that's your diet
>>
>>34961707
Those would probably work well, because you can get fit without even using weights if you really try
>>
>>34961741
>fit without even using weights if you really try

how though. can i literally just do push ups all the way.
>>
File: 1474300416262.jpg (113KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474300416262.jpg
113KB, 702x1000px
>>34961714
Oh trust me normal scum. I've been on /fit/ and even worked out before I heard about the eating part.

>tfw get full from only 900 calories a day
>tfw eating any more makes me throw up
Changing your diet as a fatass is easy, but when you're a ROBOT skelly with no motivation and depression? It's impossible.

Normies like you need to stop coming to this board with hopes that they can fix the unfix able
>>
>tfw male with wide hips

Nothing I do to improve will ever get rid of them. At least you were just fat.
>>
>>34961752
Here's what I do now,
-50 jumping jack warm up
Repeat this set 4 times, rest breaks in between
-25 push ups
-25 alternating lunges
-25 sit ups
-25 squats
End set

-50 jumping jack cooldown

Total workout:
-100 jumping jacks
-100 pushups
-100 squats
-100 alternating lunges
-100 sit ups
>>
>>34961766
Dude, if you force yourself to eat more, let's say start with 1200 calories, you can work your way up,
Look up the british tv show supersize vs superskinny
>>
>>34961786

ehh what i do is just 100 push ups everyday, and about 150 crunches. i kinda just started a few days back, and i'm not sure if it actually builds anything because from what i read you actually really got to lift stuff to build muscles? and yeah i do run occasionally like every 3 days or so, but again i have read that you shouldn't do it because it burns muscles. again, many pieces of advices from random places and they are all confusing me.
>>
>>34961806
Cardio burns fat, not muscle.

You started less than a week ago, look up techniques for different kinds of pushups and crunches too,

Weights will ABSOLUTELY make it easier though no question.

But honestly, using the gym machines is the best way to go imo, getting a membership for a gym is what you should do
>>
>>34961766
>Fix the unfixable
That fucking mentality is what keeps you there
>>
File: 1485443018998.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485443018998.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>34961831
>getting a membership for a gym is what you should do

i-i can't go there without thinking people aren't laughing at me. no way anon no way.

i might just go with weights, i don't want to be super jacked anyway, just not skinny.
>>
>>34961859
Trust me, they won't, they'll respect you for being there.
I honestly don't notice what the hell other people look like or are doing at the gym, people really don't look at you like you think they do
>>
>>34961859
But even if you don't want to be super jacked,
You'll reach your goal faster.
And gyms have the protein shakes I mentioned that are great for anyone who wants to gain weight
>>
>>34961510
People can change, but the ones here can't.
>>
>>34961872
>>34961889

it's not about what people think of me, it's about how i think people ARE thinking about me, even if it's not what they really are thinking. i'm basically stuck with my own perception of how they look at me and it's scary as fuck.
>>
File: 1477373546286.png (792KB, 944x530px) Image search: [Google]
1477373546286.png
792KB, 944x530px
>>34961801
>Dude, if you force yourself to eat more, let's say start with 1200 calories
Not all of us have enough money to eat that much, leave.

>Look up the british tv show supersize vs superskinny
>A show that warns people about being underweight and overweight
>implying an actual robot cares about his life

>>34961851
>That fucking mentality is what keeps you there
That's called depression, something that weighs you and your views on life down until they consume you and you're doing nothing at all. Of course you wouldn't get that, normie.

>>34961859
I'm a super skelly, when I went no one really cared, but I was still insecure so I went at night all the time since my gym is open 24 hours
>>
>>34961918
>went at night

hmm that sounds like a good plan. but i really just wanna do all i can at home though, its much more convenient.
>>
>>34961909
You have to keep telling yourself that they don't notice you, honestly.
If you're aware of this, you must be fairly intelligent, you have to fight through, i'm sure you'll get more comfortable all the time, us earthlings are supposed to adapt
>>
>>34961918
You can get more than that for $5
>>
>>34961942
Just do whatever works for you, personally. Working out is all about what works for you, and what you find entertaining.
>>
File: 1465464417373.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465464417373.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34961942
Not worth it.

The gym offers alot more equipment for a much cheaper price that would will definitely get you quicker gains.

Do you really intend to spend hundreds on things that will eventually become useless to you once you move up in strength?

>>34961973
Where?
>>
>>34961995
1560 calories, 4 mcdoubles, mcdonalds, just as an example, or you can roll
1500 calories, 2 mcchickens, 2 mc doubles
>>
>>34961995

that's why i intend to buy those weights that go to 20+kg, if i can lift 20kg i would pretty much be done with whatever goal i have in mind. besides i figured if i spend that amount of dough on it, i would be more inclined to use it rather than leave it in dust, i tend to use things that i actually buy.
>>
>>34962027
Yeah, but those specialized machines have clear instructions and "forced proper technique" and are adjustable quickly, and people all around you that can help you learn called trainers
>>
File: 1463956524263.png (367KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
1463956524263.png
367KB, 1000x795px
>>34962019
Is that even healthy though? Will that really add to weight gain or will it just make me an unhealthy heart attack induced fat ass?
>>
>>34962061
again i have read that those machines aren't good for you.. damn what is right what is wrong.
>>
>>34962096
It's not ideal.
But if you need to gain some weight quickly, it may help you, idk,
How much disposable income do you have? I could definitely think something up with a known budget
>>
>>34962096

It'll add to weight gain obviously you mong, that's the dirty bulk school. Can't recommend it because, also obviously, it's unhealthy as shit
>>
>>34962108
Those machines are great, and the trainers will help you use them properly, I don't know what you're reading
>>
>>34962157

i don't know, something like this for example

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/261vyf/are_weight_machines_really_that_bad/
>>
>>34962096
Eating plenty of vegetables and proteins is what you're going to want to do
>>
>>34962178
That's for people who want to get super jacked,
And gyms also have free weights, so at the very least, you can try them out for a month and see if you like them before you spend all that money
>>
>>34962213

hmm i guess maybe i should just stick to push ups and stuff first? i might try it for another week or 2 and if i really have the drive to do it, i'm going to buy the weights.
>>
>>34962238
Well, some gyms have a free week or two for you to try out their facility,
Use that to
-See if you even like free weights
-And see if you want to keep a membership
>>
>>34962096
Honestly you shouldn't do that, but here's the thing, health is the single most important aspect in your life, that should be something you spend on
>>
>>34962261

I might consider the whole gym thing but.. I'm not too sure I'm really freaked out about my own self consciousness. But yeah I will keep that in mind. Thanks Chad.
>>
I recently started working out, gettin' about 2300 calories every day, which is enough for me to gain weight since I'm Auschwitz-tier. I've been seeing progress in my biceps and triceps, also getting ready to improve my shoulders and chest. We're all gonna make it, brah.
Just wanna ask, are almonds and hazelnuts a good post-workout food?
>>
>>34961510
Talk more about the social skills part, please. I'm in good shape, just doomed to loneliness.
How can I be confident when I can't even talk to anybody at the uni? I'm curious to know how bad your social skills were at the first place.
>>
When hitting the gym and getting gains, don't wait to be a certain guy. Just be that guy who is currently getting fit. You're on your way to becoming fit so you really can just sit back in life and watch the pussy come to you in many beautiful ways.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.