[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Valentines day have to come twice this year?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1479881325000.jpg (1MB, 1280x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1479881325000.jpg
1MB, 1280x1698px
Well robots, it happened again. I let another one slip through my fingers and now she's gone.

I liked this girl for a long time but I didn't date her when I first met her because it would have been kind of weird for a 17 year old to date a 14 year old (she was a freshman and I was a senior). During the time that I've known her she asked me out twice, I had to reject her both times because it just felt wrong for us to be together due to our age difference.

I'm going to be 19 soon and she's going to be 16. I thought it was a good time to start acting on my feelings by spending more time with her but now she's dating one of my best friends (we'll call him Davey) as of yesterday.This was also the day I had been planning to ask her out but her and Davey were out together all day and he told her about how he felt first.

Should I distance myself from them from now on? I feel sad about what happened but I like having Davey as a friend. They're always around each other so I can't really see my other friends without running into them.

What do /r9k/?
>>
>>34961414
Cut that bitch and never look back. Never say a word to her again.

The only way to woo her now is to show her how independent and uninterested you can really be.
>>
>>34961450
That's what I usually do. Anytime I """date""" or form romantic feelings for someone and they leave I drop them and never talk to them again. The only problem is that this time she's a big part in our friend group so I can't really do that.
>>
>>34961485
Then hang out with your friend group but consciously ignore this girl. Even talk to Davey but ignore her if she's near.

Force this girl to rise to your level of maturity.
>>
File: 1460417338157.png (133KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1460417338157.png
133KB, 511x511px
>>34961546
This looks like my best be to be honest. I'll distance myself for a while, but I'll remove her as best as I can. Once I'm over it I'll look for another gf.
>>
File: it will happen one day.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
it will happen one day.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>34961621
Another thing: the worst part about it is that I think I took her for granted. I knew she liked me for a long time but because of the age difference I went out to seek other girls. None of those girls ever actually worked out like I expected but maybe I should have just focused more on her during that time.

That being said, if it doesn't work out Between her and Davey, would it be wrong for me to pick her up after they break up?
>>
>you say no
>you get butthurt when they agree with you

really? fuck outta here
>>
>>34961888
>not allowed to say yes
>wait it out
>best friend cucks you right before you try to make a move
>wonder why I'm unhappy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.