[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does xanax feel Iike ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1445742751405.jpg (26KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1445742751405.jpg
26KB, 288x216px
What does xanax feel Iike ?
>>
feels like you've been holding your breath for you entire life and you just exhaled and took in some fresh air
>>
recreationally it feels like you dont give a fuck anymore and you feel hella sleepy. It makes you blissfully stupid and you dont overthink things anymore. My favorite thing to do is take 3 mg and just play videogames and listen to music til i pass out
>>
>>34960562
Took some and didn't notice. Compare to valerian mixed with other sedating herbs honestly.
>>
>>34961103
Also further evidense that it's a shit jew (or more so than normal) drug, is that druggies say it's the worst drug to try to stop. So fuck benzo.
>>
It feels like being truly content. Have a beer for a nicer buzz. I avoid taking them for long periods of time because withdrawal is hell but i would take them for the rest of my life if i could without becoming a complete mess.
>>
Similar to being drunk except you're less aware of how fucked you are and there's less euphoria.

>>34961123
I used to be addicted to benzos, it was pretty horrible trying to get off them but actually being addicted wasn't so bad. It only felt bad when I temporarily ran out; if I'd had an income at the time, it wouldn't have been particularly expensive to occasionally bulk-buy alprazolam powder on the darknet and increase my dose every time I developed tolerance. It's an easy addiction to hide. The only reason I stopped was because I was worried about long-term effects and the fact that I couldn't maintain a constant supply.
>>
Feels like sleep and then when you wake up you find your car has a case of soda in it stolen from the Indian convenience store and all of your coworkers are pissed and won't tell you why
>>
>>34961423
>being a bartard
>>
>>34961423
>they ban drugs but throw this shit at people
Fucking government hasn't done it's job in over 100 years.
>>
>>34960562
Like a warm blanket on a rainy day.
>>
>>34961423
I work at a rehab and there is a dude who walked off a three story building when he took a bunch of benzos
>>
Extreme amount of content. Nothing can bother you or worry you. Best taken to enhance other leisure activities like playing video games or watching a movie or something. Best taken later in the day so you can fall into an extremely cozy sleep when you're getting too tired. Wake up with an amazing afterglow.
>>
If you legit suffer from anxiety, it's like seeing the world through normalfags glasses.
>>
>>34960562
Like being profoundly drunk, but with euphoria and without nausea
Anxieties and fears dissolve away, and you lose all inhibition. It makes me the person I've always wanted to be, but its addictive as all fuck and tolerance fucks you over if you take it more than once every 3 days
>>
Recreationally? Makes me feel in a daze and not give a fuck
Never ever text anyone while on it
Ever
>>
This stuff is really fucking dangerous and if you get addicted, the withdrawal can kill you.

Fucking blows my mind that the government makes a big deal about weed and makes people go through hoops to get it (if they even can) for medical conditions. Meanwhile benzos, opiates, and stimulants are handed out relatively easily and insurance covers them (but won't cover medical marijuana due to federal prohibition).

I think the corporations know that they can't patent weed so they fight it.
>>
is there a RC similar to xanax?
>>
You just feel really relaxed and clear of mind.
>>
Can Xanax be taken in addition to Adderall or Vyvanse?
>>
>>34962592
Xanax is still bar none the best drug out there for panic attacks and it shouldn't be taken away because some jokers take it recreationally. I do agree that weed should be easy to get but benzos are only bad for you if you make them bad for you.
>>
>>34962592
I haven't taken Xanax in about a decade now, thank god but I remember my copay was like fucking 10$ or something like that for 60 bars.

It's no wonder this shit ruins lives, I remember going to my doctor and going hey man, I heard about this Xanax stuff I think it would be really beneficial and him writing me out a script as if it was Tylenol. Big pharm is absolutely fucked in my opinion
>>
It feels like a very fucking fun and warm trip to the deepest places of the underworld
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.