[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into new game/hobby with friends >i'm a neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1465098576035.jpg (98KB, 269x328px) Image search: [Google]
1465098576035.jpg
98KB, 269x328px
>get into new game/hobby with friends
>i'm a neet and they're not
>always progress far above them and leave them in the dust, nobody can keep up with my autism then they move on to a new game without even having mastered the previous one

FUCKING NORMALSHITS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px)
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>not being that one guy who knows everything and helps his friends with anything they need
>>
File: 1451445192904.jpg (35KB, 696x785px)
1451445192904.jpg
35KB, 696x785px
>>34960227

>not just completely avoiding normalfags

Are you actually braindead or do you not know how to check if others are neets?

Heres the full process because you're stupid

>play your favourite game
>play on a server that you can join over and over (if server based)
>check whos online at 3pm
>check whos online at 3am

Oh surprise surprise, the person playing 14 hours on a weekday is a neet.
>>
File: 1427381131379.jpg (89KB, 467x453px)
1427381131379.jpg
89KB, 467x453px
>>34960245
I would be, but they don't fucking want help because they are such fucking normies they don't want to try hard or be good at anything, they want to move on to the next game by the time I am prepared to help them be good at the first.

If I tell them game mechanics they'll say "lol dude why ru takin this so serius??"

These people have ~900MMR in dota, for example. Why are fucking normalshits so content with being dogshit at everything? They work some shit job and have some 6/10 gf, smoke weed and be bad at video games and they enjoy this more than mastering anything, an art, a trade, a game, they can't devote themselves to shit.

I used to think the 'NEET superiority' shit was a meme but now I understand it. Normies are literally subhuman.
>>
>>34960227
>>34960245
>having friends
I am here to inform you that >>>/out/
>>
>>34960227
>thinking proficiency in videogames is something to be proud of

learn a musical instrument like a true patrician, you feg.
>>
>>34960309
congrats. you mastered a video game. a way of piddling away your time. good job.
>>
>>34960245
Eufemism of cuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.