[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof that female robots exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Lucy_and_Janis_hugging.png (70KB, 350x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy_and_Janis_hugging.png
70KB, 350x404px
>raised like a human, so she develops to only be sexually attracted to humans
>tossed in a monkey habitat at 12
>doesn't interact well with other monkeys, never mates, and uses sign language to say "Hurt" while in the habitat
>gradually reintroduced to the wild
>poached for her hands after the first year of her real monkey life
>>
what cunt thought it was a good idea to release it into the wild!?
>>
File: 1477149139402.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1477149139402.png
317KB, 796x712px
>Gets reintroduced
>Chimpanbot no longer good enough for her
>Begs her Chad keepers to take her back as if she's too good for her own kind
>>
>>34960215

Funding probably dried up. She was just a game for them.
>>
>>34960228
another black fembot turned to BWC, how does it keep happening?
>>
>>34960215
The grad student that Lucy's "father" sold her to.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)#Background
>>
>>34960234

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)
>By the time she was 12, Lucy had become very strong and was very destructive in the Temerlin house.

That's why.
>>
>>34960215
Ever had a fight with your siblings or felt angry at your parents? Imagine that but you now have the strength to literally rip their arms and faces off with your bare hands

So one little monkey got hurty feelings :( sign language wah wah
>>
>having chimps as pets

fucking dumb and dangerous. they randomly go berserk and literally rip off your face and eat your eyes you know.
>>
This makes me cry so hard. This is my life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.