[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to look straight at a girl when your walking by her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487130380785.png (124KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1487130380785.png
124KB, 325x325px
Is it OK to look straight at a girl when your walking by her on the street? Or should you look down to be polite but kinda still look at her. I look down then look up with my eyes sometimes with my face still kinda facing down. I have a feeling some girls think I'm giving them weird seductive looks when I'm just trying to be polite and not stare. Whenever I do something in the name of politeness I come off as weird and distant. But when idgaf about people's feelings they're like oohh alright hello.
>>
>>34959940
Avoid looking directly at anyone, man or woman.
>>
File: wholesome pepe.png (153KB, 1371x1298px) Image search: [Google]
wholesome pepe.png
153KB, 1371x1298px
never, ever, look at the ground. that makes you look like a shy faggot pussy.

take a quick glance, at their eyes, where they're looking, their posture/body language.
like 1 second.

then just look straight forward and keep going.
>>
OP here, I will be taking abilify drug today as well because I also get awkward when I see a little girl looking at me in the corner of my view. Very intense situation in public sometimes. Is it OK to look at the little girl? Will people think I'm a pedo for saying hello to a little girl? I have not looked at kids in the eyes for a year and now when I see a kid I'm afraid to look at them or people will think I'm up to something.
>>
> Look them right in the eyes.
> Make them look at the ground.
> assert your dominance
>>
>>34960034
Alright that makes sense, I would just like to look straight ahead but I see people looking at me in the corner of my eye, and sometimes I acknowledge them while still looking straight ahead. I overhear girls sometimes and theyre like is he looking at us? But I'm just looking straight ahead no eye contact. It feels pretty badass I feel like I'm shafting everyone on the street.
>>
My friend was giving me advice on this, so I'll share with you guys. Treat it like a game. You look right at them as you walk by, and if they maintain eye contact you give them a smile. Smiles are contagious, so see if you get one back.

The point of this game is to get some kind of map between the attractiveness of girls in your town, and how they perceive your attractiveness.

Remember that lots of girls are single and lonely, and especially if you're in a small town, their options are as limited as yours. Don't let impostor syndrome get you down, girls have put up with a lot more bullshit than what you'll make them deal with. The only way to find out how attractive you are is to give the look to a lot of girls.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.