[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that Asians are so superior?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Why is it that Asians are so superior?
>>
File: Wedding Photo.jpg (674KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wedding Photo.jpg
674KB, 700x900px
2D is superior.

Pic related is my Wedding photo, me on the right, my Princess, Makoto, on the left.
>>
>lowest crime rate
>high IQ
>guys and girls are kawaii
>clean polite
>high education

Asians look at whites the same way whites look at blacks. whites are literally niggers

>muh dick
>they no soul yo
>pointlessly loud and obnoxious
>dumb
>>
>tfw Asian male
>tfw no Asian gf (2D)

God imposed upon my fate the torment of being imprisoned in disgusting 3D flesh.
>>
File: tfw.png (140KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
140KB, 645x773px
>>34960003
Honestly, I personally do not have any enmity for any race. I do hold white people in high esteem.
>>
>>34960003
This.
The women even fetishize us but at the same time are afraid to let people know if they are seeing a white guy.
Whites are more violent, less educated, less intelligent, bigger, stronger.
We are literally the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>34959909
Because the're the true aryan race.

Also,are all asians white?
>>
>>34960171
Then what are niggers to them?
>>
>>34960206
Unemployable.
They all work as touts trying to pull guys into shady brothels/clubs because no one will hire them to do anything else.
Kind of feel bad for them desu.
>>
Because white women dont like you and for some reason you think Asian women dont either
>>
>>34959909
Cute
Smart
Loyal
Polite

All things white women lack.
>>
File: 1487401968264.jpg (1MB, 4784x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1487401968264.jpg
1MB, 4784x2912px
>>34960171
It's funny because whether they like it or not, we'll easily ransack their nations to kingdom come like Japan.

They're not superior to us by any mile, all literal robot societies with high suicide rates filled with NEETs, oh boy, they sure do sound superior.
>>
>>34960604
>USA on the decline
>China becoming world leader
>Trump jobs to Xi Jinping

lmao. the white brand is falling apart. the last thing you had going for you is people thought you were good guys. now people can fucking hate you outright and see you pasty shits for what you are.
>>
>>34959909
I find the yellow-ish skin and the slanty eyes very unattractive for some reason
>>
>>34960003
>lowest crime rate
NO! THAT'S WHITE PEOPLE YOU STUPID ASIAN SPIC!
>>
File: 1486961034798.jpg (99KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486961034798.jpg
99KB, 749x750px
>>34960662
>implying i'm white

I'm a Mulatto. I'm referring to 'we' as in America, as in a majority white nation.

I can easily tell you're just another yellow skinned gook foaming at the idea of your measly bootleg country ever achieving the things America did.

Your people shit in the streets, routinely engage in primitive-tier diplomacy, steal others ideas in the form of bootlegs, and so forth.

Your society is absolute garbage. Your men are low testosterone betas, on the verge of either committing themselves to some bullshit honor code which entails being just another white collar business-man-cubicle chump or becoming traps.
>>
>>34960721
tell it like it is.
African & Euro males should ally to fight the gook menace.
>>
>>34960721
>>34960757
>he buys western propaganda completely

hahaha what a cuck. Silicon valley your bastion of innovation is over 60% Asian and Indian. All the apps and tech you use are thanks to us you dumbfuck.

The west has never won a war in Asia ever since Vietnam. They even backed down in Korea lol.

Japan has a higher birthrate than European nations. but you didn't know that because you're a retard cuck who believes in white bullshit you tell to yourselves
>>
>>34960721
>African & Euro

This man, blacks and white could've been bros in America after slavery, but the kikes ruined everything and now the gooks are getting uppity
>>
>Japan let's Iranians in for a specified period to work there.
>Rapes, murder and robberies increased
>Iranians overstayed their visas
>Japan: "never again"
>literally never

Really makes you think. Western cucks will make you believe that the Japs villify the West because muh history and muh immigration regulations.

When they're just taking necessary precautions.
>>
>>34959909
Haha gr8 post
>>
>>34962541
Europe is still a better place than any slanty eyed country
>>
>>34962617
(You) Gr8 b8 anon and have a wonderful day!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.