[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like the dating world is closed off to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: gractum.jpg (202KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
gractum.jpg
202KB, 1280x851px
Does anyone else feel like the dating world is closed off to them? Even in high school it seemed like a secret society I didn't have access to.
>>
File: illlogo.gif (47KB, 257x260px) Image search: [Google]
illlogo.gif
47KB, 257x260px
Like with every secret society you have to actively look for a way to enter it.
Dont expect that they come to you with an invite.
Only exception to this is if you are very handsome.
>>
File: s4XFHyV[1].jpg (717KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s4XFHyV[1].jpg
717KB, 1920x1080px
yes. i'm now in my 30s and almost everyone i've known is married. i have no idea how they meet or how they decide to date. it's a great mystery.

here's a pupper.
>>
You just need to find someone who feels the same way, and lower your standards if necessary.
>>
>>34959413
I literally have that exact same mug. Just finished my coffee out of it.
>>
File: blindgirlonions.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blindgirlonions.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>34959482
>>34959413
You have to be somewhat sociopathic to date.
>>
>>34959482
>>34959540
>>34959452
>>34959446
I don't know it just seems like everyone is unavailable. People look like they don't want to be bothered or they're already socializing on their phone with someone much more interesting than me. I feel as if I walked up to a girl and said what's her name and asked her number blah blah she'll just say "umm.... NO".
>>
>>34959413
>Even in high school it seemed like a secret society I didn't have access to.

This. Always felt excluded from the dating world. I'm 27 now never had a gf. Don't know if there is any hope for me. It does worry me sometimes but I'm concentrating on other stuff at the moment so it's not so bad.
>>
File: comfythreadiscomfy.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfythreadiscomfy.png
328KB, 828x1403px
>>34959482
why would I want to?
because
>tfw fat, loser (like me,) gf?
no thanks
no thanks
>>
>>34959604
>People look like they don't want to be bothered
Its not because they dont want to be bothered but just like you, they are somewhat shy to strangers and may feel a bit uncomfortable.
If you are just polite and talk they will open up.
>I feel as if i walked up to a girl and said what's her name and asked her number blah blah she'll just say "umm...NO"
You never know until you try. Yes a lot will say no but as long as you are polite and stay positive you will eventually suceed. If 20 turn you down but 1 says yes, isnt that worth it ?
Getting turned down is only painfull the first time and most girls are polite when they turn you down as long as your are so that helps
>>
> I'm 27 now never had a gf. Don't know if there is any hope for me
Well you are the one who decides that. If you actively try to find a gf you will find one evetually . And i stress out ACTIVELY. They wont come running after you (unfortunately).
You want a gf ? The only person who stops you is yourself
>>
>>34959853
>If you actively try to find a gf you will find one evetually

True, although it is made more difficult by the fact that I am below average. However what really screws me is that I live in a rural town, have no friends that live near me. Also I still live at home. So tell me, what sort of woman, even if I could find an opportunity to meet women would want me? It's very easy for to sit there and write down generic advice to people, but everyone is different and at the moment, at least in that area I'm fucked.
>>
>>34959413
yeah me

this is totally original btw
>>
>>34959937
Find online gf. It's easy if you just keep posting earnestly in females threads
>>
>>34959937
resocialize then : if you already have friends its easier to get to know new people. To do that you can join some Club: Gym, Sport whatever. There are also gatherings of people who want to get fit with freelatics so there you can improve your look and meet new people at the same time.
>>
File: 459558217334_n.png (139KB, 483x399px) Image search: [Google]
459558217334_n.png
139KB, 483x399px
>>34959853
>If you actively try to find a gf you will find one evetually
>>
>>34959482
here it is the
>anon has to lower his standards even tho nobody is even going to think of lowering their standards for him
meme

I'd rather die alone than play this stupid game
>>
>>34960022
Fuck off with your shitty normie platitudes
>>
I don't even understand how dating works.
>>
File: 1436373032373.jpg (2MB, 2234x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1436373032373.jpg
2MB, 2234x1498px
>>34960006
>online gf
Great idea. Now I'll go eat an online hamburger, and wash it down with an online milkshake. Satisfying.
>>
>>34960022
Already go to gym. Virtually no one talks to anyone except amongst themselves if they go in a group. Apart from that the only sort of clubs in my area are sports clubs and I'm not good at sports. Also as I already said the friends I do have don't live near me so a rarely get to hang out with them.
>>
I guess it's because of their attitude towards normal people.. "non-famebitches"
>>
I did try a couple times in high school
All ended with "Sorry anon, you're a wonderful guy just I don't want to ruin the relationship we already have."
Fuck that bull with lowering your standards. If college taught me one thing is people way uglier and rounder than my lumpy ass can still find someone.
Came down to the conclusion that they way I am as a person won't let me have a gf.
Always been too stubborn to change the way I am for anyone because if they do want much to do with me then they'll have to know how I really am.
Still have hope though
>>
I've tried hard to get a girlfriend for about 1-2 years now w/ online dating services.. But to me this seams like a way to get user interest + money + data.

>there's no real purpose behind chatting with bots (cause' all "registered" people left)
>>
>>34960129
Getting good at sports can change your social life.
>>
>>34960292
Total agree here.. I'm already in the gym (for about 1,5 years now) but when it comes to parties or club I don't know what to do..
>damnhotgirlseverywhere.jpg
Even if they try to arouse me i don't know when to touch and where.. 'guess the problem is to correctly interpret when it's time for something..
>>
>>34960123

>hamburger and milkshake

fatty spotted
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.