[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women pretend to like video games? what's their endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: C40piGiUEAAEVJo.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C40piGiUEAAEVJo.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
why do women pretend to like video games? what's their endgame?
>>
>what's their endgame?
Attention.
That's always the answer.
>>
>>34959261
>never a bought cosplay outfit in my life
guess I don't love vidya as much as her
>>
>>34959261
>what's their endgame

Do you really have to ask this anon?

>Pretend to like vidya
>Dress in skimpy cosplay outfit
>Overthetop cutesy personality
>Start streaming on youtube
>Profit
>>
attention

10-15 years ago they were calling gamers icky nerds and losers
>>
why do robots pretend that women are incapable of enjoying video games? what's their endgame?
>>
>>34959814
Also notice how their is no market for ugly women playing vidya live on stream.
>>
>>34959261
I'm a transgender demigenji (assigned hanzo). Please subscribe to me on xbox live. FFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 1401548842123.png (1MB, 1203x950px) Image search: [Google]
1401548842123.png
1MB, 1203x950px
>what's their endgame?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4
>>
part of the technological boom

since the internet was made child-proof and accessible with a phone, they've been planting their flags in every part of it.
Gaming is a big part of the internet, and they want a piece.
God forbid they actually play them, they can do their favourite shit like slather on makeup and buy new clothes and call that gaming instead
and lap up the hordes of hormonal boys showering them with attention.

it's the same thing women have done since the dawn of time, just on another platform
>>
File: 1355985663578.gif (655KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1355985663578.gif
655KB, 300x168px
ever since the internet I have discovered that women have this insatiable lust for status, no matter what it is, if it's grape smashing in the vineyard or who can suck the biggest dirty dick, they HAVE to build a montage around it and turn it into an enterprise to show off to everyone. it's insane to me and is the number one thing that i can say makes me apprehensive about all women.

like you know how people go out and have professional pictures taken with their kids and then have them framed? women do this shit with EVERYTHING (instagram pics of your food), it's irritating as fuck.
>>
>>34960005
>>34960083
t. bitter virgin who has done nothing with his life and projects his own shortcomings onto women
>>
>>34960094
I answered a question is all
don't sat shit you can't back up
>>
>>34960125
You answered a question based on a false premise by eating the bullshit premise up hook, line, and sinker, and exposing your own utter ignorance.
>>
money from sad virgins
>>
>>34960170
and from that you can deduce I've never had sex?
you're full of shit buddy
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>34960094
what have you done with your life? you've never been bitter before? you think you're better than me because you had sex?

you're a clown and would get leveled by me IRL.
>>
>>34960217
The fact that you have no clue what women are like would indicate that you haven't met many or interacted with them in any meaningful way, yes.
>>
>>34960235
you're a hypocrite who also doesn't get laid.
>>
>>34959261
>what's their endgame?

In general they don't have one and just want to enjoy video games.
Most are not very good at them though.
>>
>>34960224
>what have you done with your life?
Math PhD, GF, 100k a year job

>you've never been bitter before?
I haven't used bitterness as an excuse to believe in retarded, patently false bullshit

>you think you're better than me because you had sex?
No, not really.

>you're a clown and would get leveled by me IRL.
I think I'm better than you because you post dumb shit like this. "fite me irl" what are you fucking 12?
>>
>>34960255
No, actually, I have a GF of five years.
>>
>>what's their endgame?
>>what's their endgame?
>>what's their endgame?
>>
>>34959774
first post best post

it has been said so often but it really is true
>>
>>34960271
you don't have a 100k year job, you argue with people online for no reason as a pass time, you call people virgins then backpedal on it, you also post dumb shit but then think people post dumb shit, reaffirming the hypocrite statement.

point is, you wouldn't disrespect people like you are now IRL, that's what makes you a troll, buddy.

>>34960285
and you get the same, boring vagina. i'd rather only get pussy once a year, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>34960271
>you post dumb things
>only argument is "you're a bitter virgin who hasnt seen a girl"
Ok
>>
>>34960083
when men do it, it's healthy competitiveness. when women do it, it's lust for status. nice.
>>
>>34959987
I refuse to believe that image is real.
>>
>>34960353
no, when men do it it's narcissistic faggotry. you spun a strawman and it failed. both are shit.
>>
>>34960083
You are discribing ppl taking part in hobbies and enjoying life. I don't get why is that bad that they are looking for joy in things and being productive or what?
>>
>>34960386
no, i'm describing people who post about it online and sometimes try to profit off of it, that's literally the target in my head.

why would i be against something i do myself? that's dumb.
>>
>>34960378
This, have you seen esports dudes? Especially the Asians. Although there are some passionate autists, like speedrunners. Also whos thebones always talking in depth and critically analysis of games?
>>
>>34960322
>you don't have a 100k year job
I really do.

>you argue with people online for no reason as a pass time
yes, and?

>you call people virgins then backpedal on it
No backpedaling here. You are a virgin.

>and you get the same, boring vagina. i'd rather only get pussy once a year, but whatever floats your boat
Not boring to me. I find it much more meaningful than random sex. Many men in long term relationships will tell you the same.

>>34960343
The bullshit being posted in this thread does not merit an 'argument'. It is obviously false to anyone who has interacted with women in any meaningful way.
>>
I can't even tell if people in this thread are roasties or delusional whiteknights.

Either way:
Fuck off
REEEE
>>
>>34960428
you don't know shit and nothing you said is true, now fuck off.
>>
Attention and easy income.
Imagine being able to just play games all day every day, get free games and stuff too if you shill them hard enough. That power could be yours! As a girl you don't need to be entertaining. Just be a girl and people will throw money at you.
>>
>>34960428
Your argument is still "youre a virgin and im rich and well off". Thats an even worse one, you haven't even stayed on topic. The normie mind everyone, where ststus is a valid argument. Thabks for showing up and bumping the thread, really helps enlighten the bluepilled :^)
>>
File: 14342146864.jpg (30KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
14342146864.jpg
30KB, 600x439px
>Have female friend that likes vidya, doesn't stream
>Guy accuses her of playing vidya for male attention
>She laughs at him and says something like "Yeah, because playing Dungeon Crawl and Dwarf Fortress will get me male attention"
If your taste in games is autistic enough, chances are you weren't getting much male/female attention to begin with.
>>
>>34959917
>>>/reddit/

jsncnsoslxks
>>
File: discoveringcandy.jpg (34KB, 590x220px) Image search: [Google]
discoveringcandy.jpg
34KB, 590x220px
>>34960576
>tfw no dwarf fortress gf
>>
The only women I've known who I believed truly liked video games only played story-heavy jrpgs on normal or easy mode.
>>
girls like shit like the Sims and overwatch which are still games

just because they arent playing Victoria 2 doesn't mean it's for attention
>>
>>34959261
>guy likes thing more than me
>I know
>take picture of thing with me in it

it's quite sad actually. If you know any female who does this. Red flag
>>
>>34961395
Yah, its wierd. they never really go in depth into games, its usually "grind for lvls" or "memorize strats" or fanfic of the characters. Why dont theh make in depth thoughts and theories? Criticisms, art symbolization. Do girls think videogame is an art form? Or just something to waste time and feel accomplished/good. Maybe thats why they like mobile games so much
>>
>>34961544
women like social things primarily
they "can" enjoy other stuff like you "can" enjoy watching barney with your kids, but that doesn't mean you're into it
>>
There is no end game.

Different people express their interest in their hobbies in different ways. They may not know as much about video games as much as a male but that's okay.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.