[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucy where are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

File: hug your sister thread.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hug your sister thread.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Roll time!

You can use this thread for any member of your family

mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki

Option 1
Go hug your sister and post results.

Option 2
You may also give her head pats or stare into her eyes and say "i love you".
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - Ive always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - Ive hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing that keeps me sane in my life.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what other may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. but the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking! I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this. and i want you to be with me for the rest of my life.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case. But not all of them

You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw your dumb onii-chan won't buy you a husky
>>
I cant believe pat is getting away with his situation.
>>
>>34958484
I can, he and em aren't doing anything wrong
>>
>>34958177
Yay husky poster is back after a long wait
>>
>>34958495
I really don't get why people make a big deal over shit like this.
>>
>>34958597
probably why some people hate gays cause they think a homosexual is attracted to them, Em told older sis about Pat's crush, so it works along those lines a bit
>>
I don't know that I've gotten away with anything yet, I feel like our sister is still on the "This needs to stop" boat.

Sleeping with two women is more awkward than nice, that's all.
>>
>>34958625
>Sleeping with two women is more awkward than nice
Then you're not sleeping in the right position, silly

She'll come around eventually
>>
>>34958625
>Sleeping with two women who are also your sisters
That's better. I reckon you should get a medal for something like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
>>34958625
Welp, try to enjoy those moments while they last, Pat. 'Cause I got a feeling this probably won't end well. Your onee-chan is taking this whole situation pretty well, considering she screamed at you when you confessed the whole thing.
>>
>>34958625
well you aren't stabbed yet, have you and em together had a chance to tell how much you love each other
>>
>>34958749
>tell
Don't you mean show?
>>
>>34958763
They could kiss in front of her
>>
>>34958773
Maybe appropriate for Brendan, but Pat? That's way too timid.
>>
>>34958828
he doesn't want to scare the sis
>>
>>34958177
>tfw your imouto bought a pit bull with brain problems and is too dumb to perform any dog-like functions
>>
>>34958966
How would he end up doing that?
>>
>>34959006
by making out with her instead of a simple kiss
>>
File: husky.jpg (105KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
105KB, 800x533px
>>34958997

I'm taking that pic and you can't stop me
>>
>>34959014
Why would that scare her?
I was thinking more along the line of them tearing each others clothes off and going at it right in front of her
>>
>>34958997
What kind of non-dog-like functions does it perform?
>>
>>34958664
Perhaps, but I don't think our sister felt inclined to sleep in any position besides on her side with her back to me.

>>34959043
I mean Em's still on her period so no.

I guess a kiss is possible.
>>
>>34959287
You gotta slobber all over each other like you haven't kissed in forever AND like it's your last kiss. Then she will truly see the depths of your love.
>>
>>34959287
Why didn't you spoon her while Emma spooned you?

>Em's still on her period so no
Anal
>>
>>34958625
Were you in the middle with your arms wrapped around them and them nuzled into your armpit like the harem king you are or are you a cuck who slept on the outside while they cuddled each other?
>>
File: 81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_.jpg (503KB, 1406x1406px) Image search: [Google]
81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_.jpg
503KB, 1406x1406px
Ok computer is the greates album of all time

Plebs go away
>>
>>34959724
Which song is about fucking your sister?
>>
>>34959883
exit music (for a film)
>>
>>34959899
Isnt that inspired by romeo and juliet?
>>
>>34959899
Exit Music was in Black Mirror, fun fact
Why did I mention that? I don't know
>>
>>34959287
Hmm, I don't know about making out with Em just to show your sister. Have you been checking up on Em to see how she's holding up? Remember that this is stressful for Em as well and don't become too focused on your older sister. If you wanted to kiss Em to comfort her, I think that would be better than making out just to prove a point.
>>34953851
To the former shota in a relationship with his teacher from the last thread, I had a few questions before the thread was deleted.

Doe she still teach? Did she have any specific kinks she taught you to satisfy? Has she ever told you about when she first started liking shotas or why she thinks she's attracted to them? Are you also interested in kids like she is? If she approached you saying she wanted to have a threesome with you and either a shota or loli, and said she already made the necessary arrangements, would you oblige?

Since we are in an incest thread, it only seems appropriate that I ask: If you ended up having a kid with her, would you be alright with her trying to entice him/her?
>>
>>34960044
This is some dark degeneracy....
>>
Was it too far of me to invite him over just to sleep? I send him some lewd pics, invited him in wearing underwear, stripped down to just panties, then made him sleep.

He's getting us lunch.
>>
>>34960264
You'll know you've gone too far when he forces you down and sticks it in your butt dry
>>
>>34960264
I think he gets the point now, and you should probably help him out with his blue-balls soon. When you're done with lunch, ride him all day until his balls shrivel up like raisins.
>>
>>34960264
Good.

>>34960400
No I think she wants to be "raped" like my ex did. She would always wear miniskirts to hint at it since she knew it drove me crazy and I could easily push it up
>>
Sorry, we went out for food.

>>34959317
I don't think she'll react positively to that.

>>34959340
I don't see how getting a boner against our sister's ass would help the situation.

>>34959686
I was on my back, Em sort of snuggled like that but our sister had her back to us.

>>34960044
Yeah, I've asked how she was doing a few times when we've had a moment to ourselves. She would say she's fine or just nod yes, I gave her a quick kiss one time and she hugged me tightly.
>>
>>34960676
Maybe instead of against, it should be inside?
>>
>>34960676
Have you told her your relationship with Em isn't about sex but actual love?
>>
>>34960812
I should stop trying to think of responses to posts like this.

>>34961326
Em's made that abundantly clear, I basically said it as well.

We're out shopping, I feel like Em's trying to make us do stuff so that we don't have a chance to talk seriously.
>>
>>34961499
Pick up some pregnancy tests
>>
>>34959950
It was the exit music for the 1996 film Romeo + Juliet. The lyrics aren't really inspired by the story though.
>>
>>34962002
What connection to fucking your sister has it then?
>>
>>34962123
Romeo + Juliet may as well be any couple in this thread since they can't be together but do anyway
>>
>>34960264
Damm that's evil. Didn't he try to do anything?
Also do this >>34960400 he deserves it.
>>
>>34960264
I just woke up hungover as fuck, but I think this is kind of hilarious.
>>34960400
You should definitely get on the pill without telling him, and once you're all set, ride his cock and make him nut in you to scare him/see how he reacts.
Or just make him nut in you now.
>>
>>34962938
Was Aniki there when you woke up?
Also I kinda unrelated question; have you and your Aniki ever had a fight?
>>
>>34962938
Redline-DRUNK is pretty fun, you should let her post more.

Also, my question from before the thread died: How does drunk masturbation feel compared to regular masturbation?
>>
>>34962984
He was already gone. And yeah, we would fight some as kids, mostly when I wanted to do something dumb I didn't understand and he was protecting me, though. He had to grow up really fast to look after me, so he was always more mature. I guess he still is.
>>34963005
Maybe, we'll see. And, I dunno. Like drunk-anything else; sloppier.
>>
>>34963250
I meant have you ever had a fight since you became a couple?
>>
Kinda slow day. Bump
>>
I hope the reason College girl isn't posting is because her Onii-chan finally got tired of her shit and 'raped' the shit out of her.
>>
Hey there, folks. I'm the person last night who's in love with her younger brother, if you remember me.

I texted him this morning and asked him about spring break. Through some amazing luck of the devil, our spring breaks fall within the same time period. Unfortunately, though, that same luck of the devil seems to be out to get me. My brother says that he's planning on going on a trip with his friends for that week. I texted my mom afterwards and she confirmed that he was planning to do so, and that she had already approved of it.

What do I do? I had planned on spending that entire week with my brother, and even if I was going to try my best to suppress my urges, I still wanted to spend time with him, to play around with him, to chat and catch up, and just to be with him. I love him, I love him so much, and I thought that I'd be able to spend a lot of time with him, but now, I don't know. I'm heart-broken, I'm depressed, and I feel like the universe is in some conspiracy to keep me away from him now that I've started to talk about it openly.

Does anybody have any advice about this?
>>
>>>/a/153520969

It's too bad we didn't here more of the story of how anon's mom is also his onee-san.
>>
>>34964690
Hard to say, is there anyway you can go see him before sping break? or how about speaking over webcam?
>>
>>34964690
Why don't you go on the vacation with him?
>>
File: 1486439370312.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1486439370312.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>34964776
This has upsetti my spaghetti
>>
>>34965241
>It's your kid from the future.
>>
>>34965408
You know what, I changed my mind a little bit, if my dad said we could be together of we had kids I'd do it
I almost like the idea now, thanks this post
>>
>>34965072

I might be able to head back home for the weekend, it's only a couple hours of driving. I have to make sure it's a weekend where he's not doing anything with his friends, or maybe I can ask him to make a weekend free for me to come see him. Is that creepy? I've never really done anything like that since I entered college, so I'm worried it might set off alarm bells, or something. Or would it just be an older sister wanting to spend some time with her precious younger brother? I'm not sure. Christ, I'm worried about every move I make, thinking it might tip people off.

>>34965116

It's with all of his friends. I could tag along, but I feel like I would be an outsider. Plus, I don't want to keep him from spending time with his friends, either. I mean, *I* want to spend time with him, of course - God, I want to spend so much time with him, just lying around in bed with him all day, maybe snuggling on him while he plays video games, just... Anyways, I want to spend time with him, but I don't want to be selfish and let that get in the way of him being able to be with his other friends and be happy, if that makes sense.

I mean, I'll think about it. I just don't know.
>>
>>34965456
Is this sarcasm, cause it feels like sarcasm? You're welcome, anyway.
>>
>>34965476
This could be your only chance to spend some time with him for a long time, though. Think about that.

>>34965456
Don't get your hopes up, you've got a higher chance of getting a new baby brother or sister than having a sexual relationship with your dad.
>>
>>34965476
>or maybe I can ask him to make a weekend free for me to come see him. Is that creepy?
Not really, you claimed you're pretty close so I don't think he'd find it weird.

>Or would it just be an older sister wanting to spend some time with her precious younger brother?
There is literally nothing wih an Older sister wanting to spend time with her precious younger brother.
>>
>>34965538
Me changing my mind on dad babies, no, me thinking that post, yes
My original thought train was "yes dad no babies, no dad yes babies" but now not so much
>>
>>34965576

I wish him and I could go on a vacation alone, just the two of us, to Europe or something, like France, and just rent out a nice countryside cottage, eat some freshly made breakfast every morning, take walks along cobblestone roads, holding hands, kissing each other shyly and coyly, exploring the nearby area, having picnics underneath a nice, warm, afternoon sun, cuddling on one another on the grass...

God damnit. God. I feel like such a freak. I want to be with my little brother, I want to be with him so badly. I want to kiss him, I want to hold his hand, I want to make love to him, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Is this okay? I know it's not normal, but is it okay? I just... I don't know. I love him. I love him so much.

I'm sorry, here I am again, breaking down about this. It's just... So confusing for me. I love him, I want to be with him, but every moral fiber in my body is telling me it's wrong, that I shouldn't be like this.
>>
>>34965664

Alright, I think that makes me feel better. Thank you. Once I get the courage up, I'll text him and ask him if he wants to hang out on the weekend soon. I'll let you folks know how it goes, if I do manage to.
>>
>>34964598
Kinda I guess. That and sitting around sick to my stomach while my brother made a really panicked drive to walmart for some plan b.
>>
>>34965576
I'm not, just thinking about it a little
>>34965716
I know that feeling, wanting to just go away with them for a bit and be alone together for a while, I'm not over it myself but I can say it helps to look on the bright side, like a literal pros and cons chart in your head if you have to
It's okay to break down a little, we've all been there, there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>34965716
>every moral fiber in my body is telling me it's wrong, that I shouldn't be like this
You don't choose who you fall in love with, what society says is wrong and what is actually wrong can differ sometimes, and there's nothing wrong with you for wanting him.

I would like to know, though: How old were you when you first had sex, how many partners have you had, and why didn't you wait until you found the man you're sure you wanted to marry before you had sex?
>>
>>34965882
Wait, what happened?

>>34965716
>>34965830
Good luck, hope he says he's ok with it.
>>
>>34965924
We had really great sex and he had me in this position we hadn't tried before and he didn't try to move me until it was too late and he busted it all up in there. Me grinding into him made it hard for him to get me off too.
>>
>>34965900

I might have to do that, yeah, the pros and cons chart thing. I tend to think of myself as a relatively logical person - well, aside from, you know, the whole "wanting to fuck my little brother" thing - so that might help me to put it into perspective.

>>34965914

I know there's nothing wrong with me wanting him, I'm just concerned that there might be something wrong on me acting on it, if I eventually feel like I have to. Even if he wasn't my brother, he's still two years older than me, a legal minor, while I'm a legal adult. Would he feel coerced into a "relationship" with me? Would I be abusing some kind of authority if I convinced him to sleep with me?

Sixteen years old, three full penetration sexual partners, and because I was trying to drown out the horrific thoughts about what I wanted to do to my little brother.

>>34965924

I hope so, too. Thank you for the well wishes.
>>
>>34966016
>he busted it all up in there.
You loved it, didn't you?
>>
>>34965882
>>34966016
Holy fuck. That's fucking hot. Try to make sure he doesn't feel bad or guilty. It's just a thing that happens, and as long as you don't freak out about it or anything, it can bring you both closer. Good luck! And if it fails, I hope you have a healthy baby.
>>34965924
>Wait, what happened?
Hahahaha. Wow.
>>
>>34966117
Don't worry about trying to get with him, as long as you're not forcing it, it's fine. And the age gap isn't even big, my parents are five years apart and nobody cares about it. You don't have to get sexual with him right away, you can be a couple for a few years before you get sexual.

>Would he feel coerced into a "relationship" with me? Would I be abusing some kind of authority if I convinced him to sleep with me?
Don't stress about it, if he doesn't want to be with you he can say "no."
>>
>>34966219
>you can be a couple for a few years before you get sexual.
>Implying she wouldn't ride him all day long, as soon as they became a couple.

>>34966193
>Hahahaha. Wow.
W-what?
>>
>>34966163
The best part was when he accepted it and squeezed my waist. It felt like he was going to rip my sides off.

>>34966193
He was a little more panicked than I would have liked. I thought it was great until he freaked out. I gave him a big kiss and even said "I guess you're stuck with me now" and he just went nuts trying to fix the situation. I would have wanted a pill anyways, I just thought it was such a saucy moment and I wanted to just let it simmer.

Don't be mean, he was my only (You) at first.
>>
>>34966433
Tease him and don't take the pill at first. Have some fun.
>>
>>34966117
Just as food for thoughts: if you decide to treat him as a lover instead of your brother, would it change the perception of your authority? If you were ever to confess your feelings you would put yourself in a position of utter weakness (unless of course you want to play Familial Bond card), you would put yourself at the mercy of his feelings and ethics.

My point is, if you make care not to use coercive language or violence (mental/physical) and put him in the position of power it might minimise risk of mental trauma.

On the other hand however, there is risk that he would then abuse the authority you ceded to him and make your life miserable if he feels you betrayed his trust somehow.

Be brave, be reasonable, but above all else be patient.
>>
>>34966219

I understand what you're saying about the age gap, but large differences like that don't matter only when you're older, in your 30s+. At our ages, people are going to think it's really weird that a girl in college is dating a boy in high school, even if we weren't siblings.

In terms of being sexual with him, I hate to admit it, but as >>34966344 said... I don't like it, I really don't, but I have a *lot* of sexual thoughts about my brother, I have a *lot* of lust towards him. I don't think I could be with him for "a few years" before I try to do stuff with him. I want to do things to him, I want him to do things to me, and I can barely contain those sorts of feelings as is. If he accepts me, I probably, well, as the other person said, "ride him all day long".

I know he can say "no", but like I explained last night... It's hard for him to stand up to himself. He's not the kind of person who can easily so "no" to people. I'm worried, horrified, terrified that if I explain my feelings to him, he might say "yes" to me just because he wants to make me happy, to the point that he's not concerned about his own happiness.
>>
>>34966508

That makes sense, yes, thank you for putting it that way. I know that my brother would never attempt to abuse any authority I give him, or try to make my life miserable. He's far too kind and gentle and nice of a person, and he loves me even now, though obviously not in the same way that I love him. Thanks you for the advice.
>>
>>34966488
I already took it. I think joking about that is maybe a step too far.
>>
>>34966433
I assume most guys would be freaked out by the thought of accidentally impregnating any girl, nevermind his sister. I would try to tease him less over it, and treat it as an experience to grow closer. You should say something about how the sex was real good, and that you want to get on the pill so he can do that more often.
>>
>he might say "yes" to me just because he wants to make me happy, to the point that he's not concerned about his own happiness.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Ignoring your own happiness for a perceived happiness of someone else? You cannot know if being with you will make him miserable
>>
>>34966728
The mature thing to do is put someone else's, especially someone you care for, feelings before your own, but I think she'd be okay if she said "it's okay to say no, I won't be mad"
>>
I wanna say something encouraging to the girl with the younger brother, but I feel like I'd be projecting.

All I'll say is that you seem like a really nice girl, but you kinda need to stop worrying so much and just try something. I don't know what exactly, other people probably have better advice, but as long as your brother isn't a stupid taint I'm sure he'll happily give you the love you want. Definitely not projecting.

Anyway, I haven't posted much because there isn't much to post about. We were out shopping for a while, immediately after coming home Em begged our sister into going back out and finding a mini golf place. We did that, came back home, now we're figuring out what to do for dinner.

I really hope we can keep hanging out with our sister like this, even if she hates what we're doing. I fucking love her, I don't even care.
>>
>>34966901
You need to hurry up and have the talk with your big sister
>>
>>34966963
She's leaving tomorrow afternoon no matter what, is it really so bad if she goes off without a word and leaves us alone? Assuming she doesn't take Em with her.
>>
>>34967009
Yes it's bad. You need to discuss things further. You need to at least try to change her mind and receive her blessing.
>>
>>34966728

Ideally, I'd want us both to be happy. Ideally, if we could both be together, be in a loving, romantic relationship, spend all of our time together, live together in the same house, sleep together in the same bed, make love to one another, spend our weekends together... That would be the ideal. I know, though, that the ideal rarely, if ever happens, and if I had to choose between me being happy or him being happy, I would want him to be happy. As >>34966868 said, the way I love my brother means that I will put his happiness ahead of mine, because, above anything else, I want him to be happy. If I can be happy with him, then I would be ecstatic, but I don't want to ruin his life just to make myself happy. That would utterly destroy me if I did that.

>>34966901

I... You're right. I am worrying a lot, probably more than I need to be. I don't know if my brother will give me the love I want, but... I don't think he'll hate me, either.

I'll ask him about hanging out with me next weekend, or whenever he can. I'll see what I can do to start trying to broach the subject, and stuff like that.

Thank you again, everyone.
>>
>>34967181
Come to us for help anytime. We're like one big happy family, and you're welcome to join us.
>>
>>34967435
>Caring everyone in an investment thread a family
You can see where that could go wrong
or right
>>
I wonder what did happen to Lucy
>>
>>34967545
I'm back

Also nice spelling there, buddy
>>
>>34967622
Fight me about it
>>
>>34967545
>investment thread
I didn't know we were /biz/
>>
>>34967650
We both know that would end with me slightly bruised and you laying down for a nap
>>
>>34967665
Jesus I didn't even realize it was that bad, I guess autocorrect took the wheel
>Calling everyone in an incest thread a family
>>34967715
Doesn't mean I wont try
and hey, a nap doesn't sound too bad
>>
>>34967089
I don't really think she's suddenly going to be okay with me and Em having sex, at least not within the span of this visit.

That said, we'll definitely talk tonight, even if I have to shut down Emma's plans or wake up our sister in the middle of the night again.
>>
>>34965716

How does this story here make you feel?
>>
>>34968296
First the story of the dad and the daughter and now this? People here are just instigating
>>
>Lucy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJR3kgl0K9E
>>
>>34966660
>I think joking about that is maybe a step too far.
>When you had already said "I guess you're stuck with me now"
>>
HSG are you alive? Have you accepted your sister feelings?
>>
JEUSU let me roll well, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34959963
it was going to be for baz luhrmanns romeo and juliet but it wasnt used iirc.
>>
tfw everyone is dead. BUMP
>>
>>34970461
I'm still alive, Laura's at the movies. I can't vouch for anyone else though
>>
Lucy if you see this post, could you please reply to it? We're all getting really worried about you. I hope you're okay.
>>
File: cg.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cg.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>34966660
COLLEGE GIRL!!!!!!!

TELL YOUR BROTHER YOU LOVE HIM ALREADY!

COLLEGE GIRL!!!!!
>>
>>34971502
This. We haven't seen you post in a while and hope everything is alright.
>>
>>34971692
I got really happy for a second and then really sad when I saw it wasn't Lucy that replied to me

:^(
>>
This week has become a bit of a haze for me because of being sick. Hopefully what happened last night stays clear.

>Came back home yesterday pretty late and tired
>I've been annoyed by a cough after recovering from a fever
>H: "Welcome home, sir!"
>She's the best part of coming home
>Told her I was tuckered out and was just going to bed
>She wanted to join me
>Kept teasing her about some stupid things that happened to her at school
>Which lead to a bit of rough housing
>Which then turned to a very different type of physicality
>We ended getting undressed
>"Are you serious about this"
>H: "Depends on what we're planning on doing."
>oh fug
>Stomach dropped and I went to grab the condoms from my Gunpla box
>I was clumsily putting it on while she just stared
>Felt a bit weird
>Bada bing, bada boom. I'm on top of my nude sister
>I'm clenching the pillow behind her pretty hard in nervousness
>She was squeezing my arms pretty hard
>H: "Slow."
>I was going to go slow
>She kept saying that constantly and wouldn't open her eyes the entire time
>What followed was a nice feeling
>I could feel my pickle enveloped
>It was the best thing ever
>Small gasps from her and a bit of coughing from me
>And some awkward shuffling in our position to get comfortable
>Just a clumsy experience, but I was happy to go through this with her
>Went on until I finally finished
>Apologized for breaking every kiss off to cough but I got a couple of pinches from her
>H: "Stop apologizing so much. I've never been happier."
>"You think I have bronchitis?"
>H: "This coming from a guy who thought he'd die for not washing out a paper cut."
>Spent rest of the night watching Psycho while cuddling until we went to bed

I tossed the condom into a random chip bag and threw it away. A perfectly camouflaged rubber. Besides that, we've been out the entire day with our parents. She kept trying to hold my hand whenever we were out of our parents sight, so that was fun.
>>
>>34971964
Fuck yeah, bearguy.
>>
>>34971964
Shit, I had a picture ready for this moment, but I'm on mobile.

Have you talked about it since?
>>
>>34971964

>fugging actually happened

Good on you Beargguy
>>
>>34972093
Yeah, we were on a nice high for the rest of the night, but we spoke in the morning. Asked her if she had any thoughts on the what happened last night and she told me she had no regrets on the matter. She turned the question back onto me, to which I basically had the same response. Besides that, we didn't have much time to talk about anything else before we left with our parents. Might continue later tonight.

As for now, she's just been pretty clingy and I have some time for myself to play a bit of MSGO and be on this fun thread. Also, what was the image?
>>
>>34971964
>Bearguy got laid during your lifetime.
Well done, man.

>H: "This coming from a guy who thought he'd die for not washing out a paper cut."
Classic Bearguy.
>>
>>34972396
In my defense, I was young when I had that worry. She just likes to remember anything to bring up later to shame me for.
>>
>>34958075
You people are sooooo fucking pathetic. I hope your sisters all die and then you die slowly and painfully. Defective faggots.
>>
>>34972575
Have a good rest of your day, friendo.
>>
>>34972215
Alright, I'm back home.

Here it is
>>
Where'd everybody go? Make sure you're caught up, a lot of stuff happened at the ass end of the last thread
>>
>>34971964
>Bada bing, bada boom
I love you

Anyhow, the night was fun, I went to Ks a little earlier and we hung out for a bit. We kissed a little, it was weird but okay. The movie was fucking great, the short version of my review: my only complaint is the same as the first movies, Keanu Reeves' fucking beard annoys me, but honestly it was better than the first
I kissed him on the cheek when I left then realized he probably expected a little more by the time I was in the elevator. When I got in the door my dad was asleep on the couch so I kicked him and told him to go to bed, to which he groggily said "tell me what to do again and I'll break your neck"
>>
>>34974074
>We kissed a little, it was weird but okay
Don't get physical with him until you've known him longer. He might feel like you're leading him on and try to go for more.
>>
File: Horse_cock.jpg (5KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
Horse_cock.jpg
5KB, 186x250px
>>34971964
Brendan...I am proud of you
>>
>>34974074
>We kissed a little, it was weird but okay.
tfw Laura is doing stuff with a guy that isn't her dad. It's a weird a feeling, I don't like it. Ignore me, Good for you.
>>
>>34974109
I see what you're getting at, okay
>>34974674
Yea it's not ideal or what I wanted either, and it's a little weird for me too, probably will he for a while
>>
Hi everyone, I'm okay. I met a girl so I didn't really want to post because I was worried you guys would tell me all sorts of stuff about what might happen. She's really nice and I'm not really officially dating her or anything just talking. She's really pretty and fun and I hope she likes me.
>>
>>34974755
I can already hear you shouting DADDY and/or your dad's name during your first time.
>>
>>34974943
Oh that's nice, where did you meet her?
>>
>>34974943
Jesus, I was really worried about you. Why would we be mad at you for meeting a girl? Sure, the last one didn't end well, but hopefully that'll never happen again.
How did you meet? Is she easy to talk to? Do you know if she likes girls?
>>
>>34974951
Wouldn't be shocked, though "daddy is pretty common now so I could get away with it, but I'd feel like human garbage for thinking about my dad while fucking my husband
>>34975017
>Why would we be mad at you for meeting a girl?
Like she said, she was worried people would blow it out of proportion and tell her she was gonna ruin her life like when she smoked weed once
>>34974943
Glad you're okay, nice to hear you found a girl, best of luck with that
does she know about the weekend orgies?
>>
"O-oh Lucy. Can you hear me? When I cry, and I cry, and cryyyy...
>>
>>34974989
>>34975017
She's my brother's girlfriend's friend. I was at his apartment and she was there. She can just go on forever telling stories. My brother told me she likes girls.

>>34975169
I'll forward her the schedule so she can get involved.
>>
She's off playing a bit of Terraria before Unicorn starts. We talked some more, and she got angry with me. Which was something I guess I deserved since I should just be glad.

>Asked her if she was really alright with what happened
>We have talked about eventually getting to sex, but things could change
>I just wanted to be sure if she was sure about all of this
>I was told to shut up
>She told me she was alright with me kissing her a few months back
>Though she did say it was stupid of me to do it randomly out of the blue
>She was alright with me confessing
>And she is alright with us
>More than alright actually
>She is really happy that we're together
>Then we went quiet when our dad popped in to bother us a bit

And with that, I'm content.

>>34974130
There is the grand man himself. Hope you're doing alright
>>34974074
I'm glad you're moving forward with him. I've never heard a complaint about a bears for a movie before, but now I feel like watching it.
>>34974943
Never feel bad about it or about posting it here. Hope things go well.
>>
>>34975169
>blow it out of proportion and tell her she was gonna ruin her life like when she smoked weed once
That was because drugs can seriously fuck up peoples' lives, but if she's only doing it occasionally, and only under her brother's supervision, then she should be okay. Besides the shit that will collect in her lungs, and it'd be pretty hard to talk to people with a cough, bad lungs, and a stutter.

All she's doing is talking with a cute girl that she has a crush on, there's no real danger from that.

>>34975281
What does she look like? How many times have you talked?
>>
>>34975281
Shit forward me the schedule, I can make money off that
>>34975312
Speaking of, it seems you and your sister moved forward, and backward, and forward, and I'll just stop because this isn't funny
>I've never heard a complaint about a bears for a movie before, but now I feel like watching it.
I don't get it
>>
>>34975464
>Shit forward me the schedule, I can make money off that
No, Lucy's orgies are a sacred thing, you're not allowed to film, sell tickets to, or otherwise make money off of them.
But you can join if you have an invitation.
>>
>>34975464
Sorry, I meant beards. I don't like posting from my phone because I just mess up constantly. And don't worry about that forward and backwards thing, most of that was because I'm an idiot.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 266x190px
>>34975495
None of that sounds like it's for me, but I'd watch
>>34975568
Look at this shit
>>
Things are going fine, I gotta get back to work this week. My sister feels confident enough in her ability to use crutches that she might get back to school this week which means she can come back home soon.

>>34971964
This reminds me of my first and the only girlfriend I've had. Just two really awkward and unconfident people trying to do something they always wanted to do but were too nervous to try.
>>
>>34975670
If you're okay with watching, you'd join in eventually

>>34975671
Good to hear things are getting better for you and her, man. Do you care enough to make a tripcode so nobody poses as you?
>>
>>34975671
Nice to hear she's ok. Keep taking care of her.
>>
>>34975670
How is that bad? Really, tell me right now or else I'll just think you're shit talking Keanu.
>>
>>34975745
I don't know about that
>>34975867
It's a good beard if you take out that odd jut out in the middle, shit erks me
Plus I'd never blatantly shit talk Keanu, not after this video
https://youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
>>
File: napoleon.png (371KB, 620x824px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.png
371KB, 620x824px
>>34975867
How does it feel to finally lose your V card man?
>>
>>34975926
If I actually had orgies you could join if you wanted.
>>
>>34975979
Thanks for the offer, but I'm still straight
Though if I find out I'm actually gay one day I'm finding you
>>
>>34975169
>That awkward moment when Laura's parents finally start having sex again and her mom yells out "Yes daddy! Fuck your little girl! Fill her little pussy with your big cock!" and both of them have to stop dead in their tracks as they think about the new context that statement has.

>Those awkward handful of seconds were Laura's dad has the biggest orgasm of his life after being called daddy. Laura's mom feeling her husband's dick pulsating wildly inside her, his balls emptying every last bit of semen in a desperate attempt to drown her womb in baby batter and his legs trembling as they fight to not buckle under the intense pressure of this new found please. All while both of them are wide-eyed and locked in a starring match, unable to look away from each other the entire time.
>>
>>34975671
Glad to hear about your sisters recovery.
>>34975952
I feel indifferent about it honestly. Never really cared about it before, but I am happy.
>>34975670
I'll accept that for now.

With that, Gundam is over and we're off to bed. Hope everyone has a great night.
>>
>>34976069
Is it bad this actually tilted me a bit?
>the new context that statement has
That part made me laugh though, so it evened out
>>34976081
It's a good movie, and if you like Keanu it's even better
The second one has a lot of funny references to the first one, they still make sense but they're funnier with the context of the first movie and the action scenes are fucking god tier, it's not one of those "how'd he miss that" movies, the fights have a lot of attention to detail and he even reloads
>>
>>34976187
I couldn't let his un (You)d before I slept.
>even reloads
I don't care how small it is, that gets means harder than diamond. My Sunday is ready. Thanks.
>>
>>34976268
This is borderline dirty talk
>It keeps track of how many mags he has
>The mags are consistently sized
>It mixes fist fights and gun fights it a way that isn't just "oh no my gun got knocked away let's both scramble for it"
>>
>>34976315
In case you didn't see it, I finished my wall of text

And now I want to see both movies more than I did yesterday
>>
I have to admit I'm really missing my sister a lot right now. I rolled over expecting to see her there and it's just empty. She isn't here to drool on my chest or hug my arm while she sleeps and I just don't feel right because of it.
>>
>>34976432
You're probably gonna feel worse after you read this, so I'm sorry, but she probably misses you more than you miss her.
You'll be together again soon enough, don't worry.
>>
>>34976565
She's been calling me before she goes to sleep. I'm sure she misses me but in this moment she should be peacefully sleeping.
>>
>>34976666
That's qt as fuck, and she deserves those digits
>>
File: 1459287459131.jpg (88KB, 1024x929px) Image search: [Google]
1459287459131.jpg
88KB, 1024x929px
guess this is the right kind of thread for my situation

>24
>had a few gfs but only 1 serious
>kinda left me sad for a while but enjoying single life
>sister knows full well of this and is 21
>live in parents house
>stay home often
>sis invites me to party with her friends/a few coworkers
>cmon anon you might find a hot girl
>sure why not
>drink quite a bit
>end up chatting up one qt most of night
>chick is banging, small boobs, long dark hair, glasses, big bubble butt, cute voice
>get her number, make out for a while
>go for more drinks, sister encourages me to be open to new things
>huh weird... okay
>go back with drinks
>qt has confession... is mtf trap
>drunk so i was like oh well who else is gonna know
>make out more and grab ass because she passes
>trap leaves
>go home with sis
>anon i'm sorry if it was weird but qt trap was my coworker and i wanted to set you up
>hmm... well i tried something new
>wow you're not upset
>nah
>few days pass and trap texts me
>conversation heavily hinting at hanging out alone
>fuck it why not
>go hang out with her on fri night
>sister texts me 'getting lucky???'
>ignore her
>night ends with me getting trap bj and we cuddle
>go home and sis is there downstairs
>gets kinda weird here
>she always borrows my laptop for homework or stuff
>bad habit of just closing it leaving stuff open when done
>get in room
>open laptop
>incognito window minimized
>tabs: sislovesme video, trap porn, anal guide
>sis comes running up and snatches laptop
>wtf
>anon it's not what it seems like i was just bored
>sure...
>take laptop back and kick her out
>jerk it to the same sis video lel

>today
>trap wanted to hang out again
>eat out and go to her place for movie
>more bj and hj
>see trap in only panties
>small peepee
>not too bad 2bh
>tell her about laptop thing
>laugh and say how maybe shes jealous
>get home and feel laptop is warm
>no minimized tabs this time?
>sis gone

wat do manipulative incestious sister rigging my trap relationship?
>>
>>34977206
>chick is banging, small boobs, long dark hair, glasses, big bubble butt, cute voice
I need a girl like this, why can't I have this

Do you want the trap? Do you want your sister? Do you want both?

Try what your sister did to you, get her wasted, ask her what she thinks about incest, ask her if she wants to be with you.
>>
>>34967979
8 hours has passed, was Pat killed by her big sister in that talk or something?
>>
I'm about to sleep, so bump
>>
>>34977476
>her big sister
Was Pat actually a girl all along?
>>
I was gone for so many weeks, the last time I was here, pat was getting teased for zebra something.

Can someone link me to previous threads
>>
>>34978145
Sorry, my fault :P
>was Pat killed by his* big sister?
Or maybe..?
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.