[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what do you guys do with your days? my life basically just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
so what do you guys do with your days? my life basically just consists of discord, 4chan, anime and smoking pot.
>>
>>34957750
I make trap beats and I wanna start selling them on YouTube or something if I get good and I also enjoy pot but I mostly play video games and jack off
>>
File: 1366768062102.png (602KB, 669x727px) Image search: [Google]
1366768062102.png
602KB, 669x727px
4chan, CS:S, smoking, drinking and sci-fi shows (just started babylon 5 recently)
>>
>>34957772
Try pot friend it's the only thing that's ever stopped me from sighing
>>
>>34957785
I can't afford to drink AND smoke weed so I picked drinking because it's much easier to acquire for me and cheaper.
I do smoke it given the opportunity or some extra neet bux occasionally.
>>
>>34957750
Y-You sound like a cool dude.
>>
>>34957750
I manipulate and have sex with women I meet online.
>>
>>34957750
i play the bongos in the basment
>>
>>34957750

I never could into anime, brobots.
They all have so weird fucking plots, a friend tried to get me to watch Evangelion and that plot is so fucking weird, with the eggs and shit.

Are there any normal animes with kinda normal plots (Like cops solving crimes, or about a serial killer that tries to not get caught, or just a set of lovable characters trying to get through their everyday life) , no fucking aliens, zombies, clocks that scan your stress levels, diaries that tell the future, guild of assassins or anything.
>>
>>34957850
Yeah case closed is kinda like that it's even in English
>>
Sleep, watch Youtube videos and 4chan.
>>
>>34957785
how do you get pot if you're an autist who knows nobody
>>
>>34957902

Not the same guy, but I literally only attended highschool and got to know 2 pot smokers before the weeks end. I don't smoke pot though, but if I wanted to, I could.
>>
>>34957902
deep web markets apparently work, i met my dealer purely by chance because he walked up to me, asked if i smoke and i've been buying off him ever since so i guess if you go out on the street long enough you'll meet one
>>
>>34957750
4chan, music & Halo 5. I fucking hate that game but the cancer community is just enough social contact to get me through the day.
>>
Get up go to work come home 4chan and xbox. On weekends and Friday nights go to friends place drink and talk shit.
>>
>>34957750
Drugs, discord, netflix, pirated vidya games, and trying to survive the crushing loneliness of college during the day.
>>
>>34957969
how do you survive college without social interactions? i had to drop out because the loneliness was killing me
>>
>>34957902

Hang around black neighborhoods
>>
>>34957987
I have this one teacher that I see every day of the week because of scheduling, and she takes pity on me because I think she just feels sorry for how outwardly sad I am all the time. She's pretty much what gets me through, as well as spending literally all my time on my phone on my own in the library.
>>
>>34957902
I kinda socialize a bit and gravitate towards stoners

My friend is so autistic he's scared to drive but he found one regular dealer who's happy selling shit to him but it's a small town and easy to know who's dealing

Hint people who own pipe shops sell weed always and they do it good
>>
>>34958045
how would you approach someone in a head shop about buying?
>>
>>34958090

Literally just walk in, put your hand on the counter, pause for exactly 2 seconds and then say "How much for the good stuff?"
>>
>>34958250
if i were working in a head shop and some guy walked up to me asking for pot, my first thought would probably be cop
>>
>>34958090
Just talk a little and shop around and hint around it if he never buys into it just ask
>>
>>34958320

That's because you're a robot.All you know about social interactions come from media or literature.

Cops don't just randomly enter head shops and ask for pot. If they had it on good authority that you were selling that info must've come from an informant, since this isn't the cartel we're talking about I highly doubt that the informant would be too scared to witness. They'd just straight up beat down your door and arrest you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.