[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps are mentally ill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487419162164.png (370KB, 634x614px) Image search: [Google]
1487419162164.png
370KB, 634x614px
Traps are just mentally I'll men in dresses , accept that this degeneracy is wrong as it doesn't help anyone especially those suffering from it.
>>
>>34957029
Oh I know damn well what I am I wish my dysphoria would accept that though.
>>
who isn't mentally ill anyways

mentally normal people always think im retarded or something and dont want to be my friend

they are boring to me
>>
>>34957029
>i'll
I don't listen to people that failed second grade English.
>>
>need brain help
>demand to change gender
>the doctor actually does it the madman
>happy at first until reality finally hits you
>commit suicide because no one likes mentally ill trannies
>>
they felt gay when they would r8 cock. They only like traps because they can say they like "feminine penis" without feeling truly gay.
>>
>>34957029
What's wrong with traps? It's natural.
Like you are wearing a leather west to look like a biker.
>>
>>34957029

>I'll
Either failed English or pleb mobile poster.
>>
>>34957029
>mentally I'll
You're making /pol/ look really good.
>>
>>34957125

>Anon is overcome by a cold sweat
>"Fuck, how can I prove this guy wrong?"
>"I know, I'll point out his mistakes - but I won't adress the actual argument."
>>
>>34957029
Arguably my gf and I are both traps. On the outside we look quite normal. We did reverse missionary recently. No need to get any insane surgeries or take any drugs that arent related to birth control.

I dont get the hype about all these people wanting to transition. I'd be miserable if I spent any amount of time or money trying to look like a woman. Im too tall, and it wouldnt make me more employable or proud of my accomplishments. Being a woman wouldnt make me better at cancer research.

It wouldnt even improve my sex life. My girlfriend says Im cute and slaps my ass and that's all I'll ever need outside the bedroom.

If youre hoping gender reassignment surgery will solve all your problems, I suggest making yourself into the type of woman youd respect even if you didnt know they were a woman.
>>
>>34957890
I have dysphoria shit sucks. I wish I didn't have it and I wish i was normal.
>>
>>34957945
I know that feeling rather well. I received similar advice growing up about transitioning; it seemed absurd, "of course the surgery will make it go away" I would tell myself.

But there's something more fundamental than the 'hardware'. It's how you want to be chased, be perceived - please tell me if Im wrong. Breasts are lovely and all, but just having them isnt enough and in fact is kinda beside the point.

Being cute can be achieved through innocence and 'purity' despite gender. Just talk to anyone Ive dated (mostly tomboyish girls with strapons >>)

I'm not saying to completely take surgery off the table, Im saying that you should work on your body (at the gym, all the cardio, etc) and your career first. Transition as the proof you're sure it's the last problem you have left.
>>
I love traps, shemales, all that jazz but I have zero respect for anyone that cuts their dick and balls off. That's insane.
>>
>>34957125
You almost had to admit that you have no counterpoint, thank god he made a grammatical mistake!
>>
File: 1486658604919.jpg (249KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486658604919.jpg
249KB, 600x600px
>>34957029
Traps are men crossdressing
Transgender people are mostly pedos and ageplay fucks.

I call myself intersex now because Id rather lie than be associated with these fucking monsters.
>>
>>34957890
>I dont have gender dysphoria
>I dont understand people who have gender dysphoria
>I like to dress up and be a faggot

You understand reading comprehension right?
You literally wrote a huge paragraph saying "Im not black so I dont understand black people".

WELL NO SHIT
>>
>>34958082
t. turbo hon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.