[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: x0I5K0N.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
x0I5K0N.gif
662KB, 800x528px
I am 19 years old and I have been a full on NEET since I was 16. I obviously did not graduate high-school, nor do I have a GED. I have never had a job either. I fear my mother is going to punish me for living as a NEET, and take money out of my bank account. She already mentioned me getting a job. I do not need any money, I have around 31k in my bank account and my mother is quite well off. What would be the point of me getting some crap minimum wage job? I could never go back to school because of the social setting, and to be honest I doubt I could even do the work. I was very lucky to be born into a wealthy family, and it seems like a true dream to continue living my comfy NEET life in my big hoise, but my mother is starting to make it unbearable. Luckily she would never kick me out though, so I never have to worry about that. Does anyone here have any options on this? Has anything like this ever happened to any other NEETs? What can I do?
>>
Get a job so you can support yourself so you can move out and not live with mummy for the rest of your life.

You're wasting the best years of your life, wtf are you doing anon get out there..
>>
>>34956939
I doubt I could move out with just a minimum wage job. Even if I could it would just be in a small apartment in a run down non-white area. I really don't have any drive to move out anyway, my house now is quite spacious so it's easy to avoid my mother. I spend around 90% of my time in my bedroom or the office anyway.
>>
Because it's one thing living dependently on welfare but it's another to live dependent on another person. You don't wan to live like that.

31k is nothing. You don't know the future. Say you get thrown on your ass, living VERY conservatively that would last you two years before you started sweating.

School is not that bad. Get your GED and start taking classes while your parents (I presume) are willing to pay for it.

The longer you wait the harder it will be later.
>>
>>34957186
Going back to school would just lead to more failure to me, I had a 2.2 or a 2.3 GPA when I stopped going to school and became a NEET. Im extremely behind. I'm probably also around a 5th grade math level. Not even lying. I don't think I've ever passed a math class after 6th grade.
>>
>>34957270
You're going to wake up one day and be 25 years old and won't have shit. And maybe you'll realize it but then you'd be that "old creepy guy" at all the social events you drag yourself to.

That should be enough motivation to learn how to do math and quit using "well I can't" as an excuse.
>>
>>34957270
I'm in the same bag as you anon.
>>
>>34957270
Get a tutor. Easy peasy.
>>
>>34957270
2.2 GPA will get you a GED

It is very simple. You cannot count on mummy's money forever. If you do not at the very least get a GED you are condemning yourself to a shit life at some point, and you will have no idea when it will start because someone else is holding a sheet over your head.
>>
>>34957542
Why would I be going to social gatherings in the first place?
>>
>>34957590
With a GED the only jobs you can get are minimum wage. I have no financial troubles at all, and I barely spend any money to begin with. How would getting a GED change anything? It would just mean less free time and more stress for me.
>>
"Give me advice anons"
*anon gives advice*
"Nah"

Fuck off if you're not going to help yourself don't even bother asking for help, sort yourself out.
>>
>>34957920
It's really very simple.
1) Your mother is eventually going to wise up and kick you out because she will understand that she is only harming you by coddling you, at which point you will be completely and utterly fucked and will probably kill yourself because you never bothered to learn any useful skills.
2) You are eventually going to wake up and realize that you are an empty husk of a person with no skills, no accomplishments, no friends, and certainly no love life, you are going to deeply regret all the excuses you made and time you wasted in your youth, and you are going to kill yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.