[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son, why don't you have a girlfriend yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>Son, why don't you have a girlfriend yet?
>>
BECAUSE I'M AN EMOTIONAL FUCKING WRECK AND HAVE FAR TOO MUCH SHIT I NEED TO SORT OUT BEFORE I EVEN CONSIDER LOVING SOMEONE ELSE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY AMOUNT OF SELF LOATHING AND FIND SOCIAL SITUATIONS TO BE EXHAUSTING

>"too much money lol"
>>
File: febreeze.jpg (123KB, 639x607px) Image search: [Google]
febreeze.jpg
123KB, 639x607px
>>34956365
My dad just gave me this shit today. He told me
>anon, if you had a girlfriend maybe you'd get out of bed early every morning
>maybe you'd fall asleep at a decent hour every night
>maybe you'd stop looking so mopey all the time
>maybe you'd have some fucking emotions for once

I didn't have the heart to tell him I've been trying but failing for a while now. Told him I wanted to focus on my schoolwork and get a nice job before going after girls.
>>
I dunno it's probably the aspergers that makes me socially deficient to the point normies are disgusted by my presence. A lack of confidence and my need to "just blend in" from years of relentless bullying and social misunderstandings.
I just try to survive the social minefield everyday while keeping as many limbs intact as I can. I can only truly relax when I'm alone.
>>
>>34956365
>"dad I'm not interested in a relationship now or ever"
"When you start working full time you will meet someone"
Doesn't know of 'don't eat where you shit'.
>>
>>34956365
>son do you have any workplace romances

Little does he know i Have almost 0 interest in a gf. Ifeel bad cause he wants grandkids but I'd be a horrid parent.
>>
>>34956408
excuse me but social situations are exhausting and self-loathing is appropriate only in perspective of all the loathing one has for other people who ought to loathe themselves, grow up faggot
>>
>>34956519
People who have girlfriends are the ones who don't have emotions.
>>
>>34956925
I can see the truth in your words but to normies it's the other way around. I simply look neutral 95% of the time and talk monotonely while normies smile, frown, and modulate their voices.
>>
File: Femanon.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Femanon.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>34956365
I don't want one.
I've played that game too fucking long.
Most women expect the guy to pay for them like they're some sort of service.
I'm less stressed not having to remember someone else's birthday and plan shit on holidays with them.
And fucks sake, I don't have to tiptoe around anyone's emotions.
If I ever come across a woman that has her shit together, I'll date again.
Until then, I'm enjoying my free times and money.
>>
File: 1462484755033.png (141KB, 221x242px) Image search: [Google]
1462484755033.png
141KB, 221x242px
>>34956365
> M-Maybe I could be your girlfriend tonight, son
>>
File: What Art Thou Reading.jpg (12KB, 206x395px) Image search: [Google]
What Art Thou Reading.jpg
12KB, 206x395px
>>34957395
>normies
>modulate their voices
How old are you? It sounds like you've rehearsed that in your head a dozen times. The word is inflection.
People use inflection when the speak.
>>
File: Capturem.png (23KB, 545x247px) Image search: [Google]
Capturem.png
23KB, 545x247px
>>34957435
It seems like a proper way to use the word modulate. Maybe the word is outdated, maybe it's my diction. My diction is sort of out of wack because I spent more time reading than talking to people until I was about sixteen years old.

I am nineteen years old btw.
>>
>>34957600

yeah, it's fine. the guy who questioned it is just someone who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. modulate referring to voice is totally standard, as that dictionary example evidences.
>>
>>34956365
My mum thinks it's cause I'm mentally retarded. I'm not, my mind is somewhat normal, it's just women and people don't like me. To ugly and weird :(
>>
>>34956365
Because I am a worthless piece of a shit who skips uni classes,spends his entire time raging in competitive video game and not even enjoying them.
Basically dad I am the human sperg
>>
>>34956365
Because the only women I can tolerate are extremely masculine lesbians, because I hate women.
>>
>>34956365
My last one, while being a 9/10 with /r9k/ levels of social autism, still turned into a cheating whore and Im now forever blackpilled into oblivion on women.

Olivia if somehow your reading this, dont piss away another 2 years of some poor fools life and abort his kid you fucking whore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.