[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like having a female friend? I've never had one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1487348534743.jpg (228KB, 680x2822px) Image search: [Google]
1487348534743.jpg
228KB, 680x2822px
what's it like having a female friend? I've never had one
>>
lmao me neither
>>
>meet girl
>fall in love
>get stringed along out of naive desperation and become an orbiter
>get cucked by her chad bf

Every time
>>
>>34956005
>you should be licking my feet

wipingsweatwithtowel.jpg
>>
>>34956005
I refuse to believe this actually happens... are these people for real?
>>
>>34956005
god i just wanna blow a hole through that bitches forehead.
>>
>meet girl
>fall in lewd
>she's not actually a girl
>well that's not happening
>she removes her penis
>she gets counselling to deal with her castration, another form of castration if you ask me
>she wants to play straight now?
>but I fell so hard in the lewd, and I waited, fml
>and she couldn't stop texting me if she wanted to
>and she's going to kill herself and it's going to be my fault, she says

ok well the male (girls) aren't such great friends either
>>
>>34956005
This is a good femdom fetish chat made by a guy
>>
>>34956106
You know it's fake right? You're as emotionally invested in this fake cunt as xfanboy is into yfandom.
>>
>>34956093
the average Stacy has never experienced any kind of rejection in her life. It can be a traumatic experience for them if it ever happens and it's likely to provoke severe rage.
>>
I had several female friends, or perhaps acquaintances would be a better word, in high school. We spoke regularly but I wasn't close to them. I just interacted with them as if they were male. It's nothing special.
>>
>>34956005
Flip the genders and post it on some feminist forum, it'd be a hit.
>>
>>34956172
>I just interacted with them as if they were male.

Actually I'll clarify this. I said say lewd things about other girls and I didn't hit them, like how you punch your male friends in the shoulder and stuff like that. Other than that I can't think of a difference.
>>
>>34956259
Oops, I meant that I didn't say lewd things about other girls. I said lewd things in general though.
>>
File: IMG_0554.jpg (279KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0554.jpg
279KB, 1080x1920px
>>34956005
You guys make me happier
>>
I banter with a girl over snapchat.

dont see her as often as i like cause of our work schedules.

also she has a bf so

gg
no re
>>
It's ok I guess. For some reason they ask me for advice a lot, when I mostly just point out the obvious. I heard a lot about how being friends with women will help you score dates with their friends and I'm pretty sure that's just people making wishes.

>>34956093
50/50
Lots of its faked, but there are definitely borderline women that would behave that way.
>>
>>34956005
Comfy in a way. I was a lanklet with acne in high school so girls didn't see me as a sexual being. The main group of girls I hung around at lunch were just nice feminine background noise while I read. They were nice enough although they'd ruthlessly bitch about the others in the group behind their backs.

They incidentally redpilled me on women FAST though. All the memes are real. I got it all straight from the horse's mouth.
>>
>>34956317
>that would behave that way.
except for the fact that
>you'll never find a girl as hot as me
>you should be licking my feet

was written by a textbook femdom footfag
>>
>>34956329
Good chance of that, glossed over that last part.

Either way I have met bipolar, borderline women that think you should be thankful they're gracing you with their presence. On the flipside they make their own hell consistently so there's no point in getting upset even if it was true. Truly, no woman hates herself more than a bipolar drama whore.
>>
I treated one like my personal touchy test subject for while. But I fucked it up once i started catching feelings. I guess some girls like it when a guy has their hand on her ass for long periods of time rather than feelings.
>>
>>34956326
>they'd ruthlessly bitch about the others in the group behind their backs.

Yeah, women hate each other. Even if they're friends they hate each other.
>>
>>34956148
fake or not ive seen people who truly act like this. what a waste of life.
>>
wwhat's it like having a friend? I've never had one.
>>
>>34956495
like you know how your mom asks you to take out the trash? that's what it is like having friends
they only want things and "help" from you
only call you when they need something

fuck them all
>>
>>34956525
This isn't true as I'm sure you know.
>>
>>34956711
it's true for me
"hey anon can you give us a ride from this party"
"hey anon can you help me do x"
"hey anon could you do x for me"
"hey anon can I borrow some money"
fuck all of them
>>
File: Untitled.png (30KB, 132x136px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 132x136px
>>34956005
> Had a female friend when I was 16
> Constantly checking myself so I wouldn't say anything 'insensitive'
> Every interaction was a chore

wouldn't do again desu
>>
>>34956737
You don't sound very helpful, you'd figure they would stop asking, huh?
>>
>>34956780
I used to help them out in return I got nothing
when I needed help NONE OF THEM HELPED ME
that's why I told them all to fuck off
>>
>>34956743
>meet a girl in hs
>she lives a few houses down
>say the most vulgar antisocial shit
>she giggles
>>
>>34956737
I've had a number of friends who never asked me for help with anything, and would just call so we could play video games or go see a movie or stuff like that. I don't have any friends anymore, which is my own fault, but not all people are like that.
>>
>>34956005
shiity feeling
eventually you will fall for the """in love meme"" and she will friendzone you
no point of being one of their orbiters, she has tons of faggots like you
>>
File: 1484729424324.png (503KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484729424324.png
503KB, 1013x1072px
>>34956827
>would just call so we could play video games or go see a movie or stuff
>>
>>34956737
All of those things except borrowing money can be parlayed into a fun time. I would be happy to go hang out with a friend and help them do something. You're a retard.
>>
>>34956915
>except borrowing money

Yeah, be wary of getting into any substantial monetary situations with friends. It can be fine, of course, but money has a tendency to fuck up relations between people. Think hard about this kind of thing before doing it.
>>
>>34956114
Did you ever fuck the surgical roast? What was it like?
>>
>>34956061
Not false
>>
>>34956061
>>34957383
This. 100%. If you're a retard.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.