[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is /Mediterranean/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1487402462974.png (180KB, 1400x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1487402462974.png
180KB, 1400x1630px
Who here is /Mediterranean/
>>
everyone with a brain knows nordics arent worth shit

the problem is that egypt, italy, greece, etc. have all totally fallen off.

France is the last civ on the med to carry the torch of civilization. pray that Le Pen wins.
>>
>>34955619
>France is the last civ on the med to carry the torch of civilization. pray that Le Pen wins.

t. someone who gets all their knowledge of Europe from /pol/
>>
>>34955561
I don't know, do Sephardim count?
>>
>>34955561
> Hate multiculturalism

Did you guys not get the memo that Romans LITERALLY believed they were descended from middle eastern refugees? Augustus himself believed he was a direct descendant of Aeneas
>>
>>34956220
Sorry but who's Aeneas ? Anon
>>
>>34955561
Yes a bunch of failed countries that peaked and no longer anything good about anything they do and the hotbed of cultural higher thinking turned into a wasted pit of debt and sadness that is actually literal deadweight to the EU.

Nothing anyone does in the Mediterranean region is actually impactful at this age and to take pride in shit that was done thousands of years ago is just sad. The EU as a whole is just a clownfest of garbage, dumb bullshit, and forced political views for the sake of "being a good person" instead of actually applying armed forces to defeat the foe that is forcing all the refugees to move in the first place.

But hey, that master race is pretty good right?
>>
File: 1479128646727.jpg (573KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
1479128646727.jpg
573KB, 1326x860px
Hello my fellow Mediterranean brothers, let us sit down and enjoy some olive oil while discussing our glorious peoples, and how modernity has not destroyed our values
>>
>>34956239
> Troy falls to Greece
> All the Trojans get slaughtered
> Aeneas, a Trojan hero, takes his family and flees to north Africa
> Accidentally cucks north African queen and she kills herself
> Sails to Italy where he fucks up the Latins
> Roman civilisation is founded

Then Romulus and Remus come around a few centuries later and actually found the city. Augustus believed he was descended from Aeneas and had Virgil write an epic poem about it (see: The Aeneid)
>>
>>34955561
You got so blown the fuck out in the last thread, you changed your picture, to accommodate my arguments. Typical mediterranean monkeys trying to rewrite history.
>>
Making threads on politics are not a good Idea; it brings /pol/ here.
>>
as a yugoslavshit, do we count as med?

>we wuz byzantine n sheet
>>
>>34955561
>tfw neither of these and have Siberian genetics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.