[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you behave as a child or were you a pain in the ass?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1393.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Did you behave as a child or were you a pain in the ass?
>>
yes, I became more unhinged the older I got, mostly because I started discovering I could get away with shit, fuck I miss high school...
>>
>>34955203
I was bad then and I am badder now.
>>
File: 1486301560929.jpg (59KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486301560929.jpg
59KB, 720x534px
>>34955203
>no real father presence from 8 years old onwards
Take a guess.
However when I was younger, I could wait for hours on end in one spot and not complain.
>>
I was a little shit apparently. Biting, hitting and cutting cables with scissors. I'm good now.
>>
>>34955203
I hate autistic kids with a burning passion.
>>
>>34955203
I behaved and was mostly pretty mellow according to my mom. In High school I ditched school and classes pretty often. I just needed to get out of that hell hole.
>>
I ruined my little sister my torturing her every day for 10 years. Otherwise I seldom got in trouble. Friends to the family thought I was a little 'special'..
>>
>>34955203
I behaved, i did not screamed or threw tantrums or shit like that but i was a major pussy

>Throw shit to kids in the playground while playing cops and robbers
>kick kids in the nuts
>etc etc
>Whenever a kid cried and went to the teacher i would try to bribe them so they did not do it
>I used to cry everytime i got scolded by a teacher/parents or everytime i got a bad grade

I cringe everytime i remember and i feel like going back and telling myself to man up and accept the consequences of being a lazy piece of shit

Luckily i became aware of it and changed but yeah, i was a scumbag
>>
>>34955242
In a culture that hasn't been cucked to hell they would be killed as soon as they started acting autistic.
>>
>>34955213
This, with my father working all day, and my mom doing whatever she wanted after divorcing I started not giving a shit.

I feel like those early years of actually caring helped me be the more collected guy I am now though.
>>
>>34955203
I behaved mostly. Though a few times i'd have my mum point a finger in my face and accidentally jam it into an eye.
I was a selfish cunt though.
>>
File: (you).jpg (51KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
51KB, 448x468px
>>34955203
I behaved. I was the perfectly submissive, parent idolizing, good grade getting, obedient child.

And my parents still decided to psychologically torment and abuse me to the point that I have several personality disorders and PTSD. They unironically should be shot.
>>
I was pretty well-behaved. Girl I hung around was a real firecracker, though. Loved causing trouble and I got dragged into it now and then. Her parents hated me, thought I was a bad influence.
>>
>>34955760
Deets plox
>>
>>34955330
Seriously. Bathtubs and sleeping pills exist, autists shouldn't have to.
>>
>>34955203
Both, because I'm not an autist.
>>
>>34955203
I was that weird quiet kid. For nearly a year I his behind some box and would scream and ruthlessly attack anyone who came near my box.
>>
in school, apart from some principal visits I was pretty well behaved

At home I was a twisted fucking psychopath
>>
my teenage years probably made my parents worry

>Stopped giving a shit about school
>Got into drugs
>started staying out way past curfew
>started locking myself in my room literally all day
>started playing runescape for 15 hours a day
>>
File: Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png (262KB, 679x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png
262KB, 679x432px
>>34955203
Shithead to my family, but very well behaved around others.

>when your horrible social anxiety periodically saves you from your crippling ADHD
>>
File: you.png (206KB, 310x363px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
206KB, 310x363px
>>34955780
idk if you're still here but ok I guess.

My mother's side of the family are all infested with cluster B personality disorders. Emotional, physical, and sexual abuse run rampant throughout the family. My grandfather was notorious for beating and sexually assaulting my aunts and uncles. When it came to me, I had an antisocial, lying, cheating, drug dealing father who unleashed his anger on me and beat me for things like being afraid of the dark and beat my already mentally ill mother in front of me as well. My mother was by far the worst of the two though. She pushed narcissistic flattery onto me that I didn't want, told me how amazing I was and how much she loved me, preached christianity and wholesome values, then routinely abandoned me and essentially told me to fuck off and wouldn't look at me when she wanted to get attention from other people and acted like a slut in front of me with men other than my father many times. She also threatened suicide in front of me by placing knives to her wrists a lot, would get in passive aggressive moods and refuse to speak to me or look at me, and manipulated me into doing things like picking up hard objects and hitting my dad in the head or crotch with them so he'd scream at me and a fight would start.

I could go on a lot more, but I think that gives an idea. I'm really fucked up 2bh.
>>
Never swore to my parents. Called friends fags and cunts all the time.
>>
>stabbed a bird through the stomach with a pen age 6
>literally would hop out my window at night and walk around the complex age 8-9
i crawled around on the ground and acted like a cat alot too.

Then we moved because my grandpa died and my mom went insane. i cant remember anything from 9-12ish, when 13 came along i started having sex with an older guy and he basically raised me until i got too old for his taste.
Now i am here.
I was a terrible kid.
>>
File: 1487257139249.jpg (120KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1487257139249.jpg
120KB, 500x668px
I was a pussy so I was behaved.
>>
>>34956452
seems like a normal family to me desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.