[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for White robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1487357907001.png (983KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487357907001.png
983KB, 960x960px
I am a forever alone, kissless virgin shitskin. I will never be able to get a gf. But what puzzles me are the White incels. You could easily get a non-White girl. Like a cute Latina, or Middle Eastern chick, or if anything else fails an Asian girl.

We non-White robots have no options.
>>
Just get a girl from your own ethnicity, don't be a traitor
>>
Go fuck a trailer trash landwhale you stupid nigger
>>
>>34953559

>Just get a girl from your own ethnicity

I can't, I am a robot.
>>
File: 1Yd0xxrb9AG__-R_HdvWHBBQzE8[1].png (23KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
1Yd0xxrb9AG__-R_HdvWHBBQzE8[1].png
23KB, 500x247px
>>34953584
>I am a robot.
Niggers can't be robots
>>
>>34953559
Only idiots and mouthbreathing rednecks subscribe to this "our women" bullshit. Wake up and stop browsing /pol/.
>>
>>34953536
I'm 6'2" and white. Non-white girls have as little interest in me as white girls.
>>
>Implying other races are any different
>Implying chadhummad, chadlo and chad-lang aren't busy fucking all the non-whites
>>
i want to fuck qt latinas but im too afraid of their extensive families
>>
>You could easily get a non-White girl.
Not if you're ugly and poor with a small dick. Only White male can be robots. White females want nothing to do with White males, they BBC, exxotic spic dick, etc.
>>
File: 6ee[1].jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee[1].jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>34953615
nice shaming language, roastie
>>
File: 1475294141510.jpg (108KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475294141510.jpg
108KB, 600x450px
I don't want to see this thread tomorrow, so I'll simply point out that this is bait and you're all retarded for responding to it.
>miscegenation
>robots
>fitting in with other cultures they're less familiar with than their own
>mfw
>>
>>34953536
I don't see a question anywhere in that.

If you are asking why we don't get a non-white girl I will just say it isn't as easy as you think it is. But I might do that soon because I am tired of being alone.
>>
Agreed op. These guys are full of shit.
>>
>>34953536
>Middle Eastern chick
>honor killing intensifies
>>
>>34953536
> if anything else fails an Asian girl

implying
>>
>>34953536
They choose to be incel. Many are actually gay and it's an excuse
>>
>You could easily get a non-White girl.

living in a 99.99% white country , feeals actual good
>>
>implying robots aren't the most shallow superficial pieces of foul garbage to ever walk this planet
Kek. They literally only care about stunningly beautiful white women. Anything else is "settling" or "ugly" to them. Exterminate the male species, gas men.
>inb4 b-b-but i like azn girls!!1!!1! they have to be pale skinned and exceptionally attractive and cater to all my fantasies tho
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>34953536
in my experience ethnic girls are even moreso looking for those aggressive, confident males, i.e. the opposite of incels regardless of race.
>>
>>34953536
My domain is exclusively latinas, shit's awesome, fuck white women, stupid vapid whores.
>>
>>34953536
sauce? origadano
>>
>But what puzzles me are the White incels. You could easily get a non-White girl.

This must be one of the most untrue stereotypes, right up there with Asian women being submissive.

most times that I see a white guy with a girl from another ethnicity they're on a similar level looks wise. It's not always the case, but then that's also true with white couples.
>>
>>34953536
Being an honest to goodness loser transcends race
>>
>>34953536
>Latina gf
I don't live in a country with Latino people or have ever met one.

>Middle Eastern gf
I rather not get beheaded, thanks for the suggestion m8.

>Asian
Asian girls are very rare around here and often have far higher standards than other women of their level of attractiveness.

Strangly only black girls seem to place any value in personality and actual kindness from my experience, but this is probably just my personal experience.

Being a incel is usually not caused by just being ugly, a exception to this are the deformed. What makes a incel of any race or age is personality. Robots and wizards just have certain personality traits which disgust women, this is where being ugly actually matters, the worse you look the worse people treat you its called the halo effect or another example of this would be when people would stop to help a good looking person while they would not help a poor or ugly person, so over years of experience looks will shape the personality of the person giving them more negetive personality and Outlook on
Life.

Sorry for my poor English.
>>
>>34953666
He's not wrong. It's basically another hivemind mentality.
>>
>>34956523
W-where are you from anon?
Oregano
>>
I dont care what color your skin is or her skin is no one wants a fat guy.
>>
>>34956573
Poland, Currently residing in the UK.
>>
>>34956676
How fucking stereotypical
>>
>>34956718
I know right?, I hate this place and it is only a stepping stone to freedom land.
>>
File: 1483368125037.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483368125037.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>34953536
Are you a musilm?
If so, you deserve to be forever alone. Just get a hamster and blow yourself up alone with it because the hamster is an infidel, in the name of a bearded sadist.
You'll do the world a favor by getting rid of another follower of a retarded religion, and you'll get a harem of fat arab virgins in the "afterlife".
>>
>>34953536
>You could easily get a non-White girl
>Like a cute Latina, or Middle Eastern chick
>the two races where the attractive of them might as well have been bred for sex

You can't say a non-white could easily get a Latina or Middle Eastern desu. They're both, if even slightly above average, look like they were hand crafted by some higher being specifically for the sake of making men horny.

On a related note, why do thicc middle easterns turn out so well? it's like their skin is naturally much tighter and their fat is distributed much better.
>>
>>34953536
You might not be able to get a girlfriend, but I am a guy and I think you look hot. I would lick your pussy and fuck you all night.
>>
Robots do not want 3D whores. You are a failed normalfag on top of being a shitskin.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34953536
Where I live there is only a Russian minority. And Russians are shit.
>>
>>34954516
Honestly I'm getting over the fact I wasted a lot of time chasing a chubby latina right now. Kinda bummed out about how things went but you just sound bitter.
>>
>>34953536
>racemixing
>somone who only wants you for your "white status"

Theres no virtue or honor in that, besides all women suck anyways, only numales complain about no gf all the time
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.