[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>foreskin is perfectly hea-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21

File: 1486527536327.jpg (2MB, 2867x3862px) Image search: [Google]
1486527536327.jpg
2MB, 2867x3862px
>foreskin is perfectly hea-
>>
This is phimosis, I have it too. Try to usr fingers/qtips to pry the foreskin open, and stretch it like that 10mins bidaily.
>>
>>34953498
>>34953471
I have this too, its not so bad, i advertise my dick on CL as a alien dick. Youd be surprised how many people want to suck or fuck a alien dick.
>>
>>34953498
Hi anon, I've been doin stretching exercises (it's kind of ironic because I just saw that picture from the foreskin stretching guy's blog a few days ago).

Do you have any advice? Has the stretching been working for you? How long have you been doing it?
>>
>>34953471
that IS healthy
it's not functional, but it's healthy
>>
>>34953598
I've only just started, but try to just do it a lot, and once you're good enough try to plug it so you're stretching it 24/7.
>>
>>34953471
I wish my dick was like that, unfortunately, i'm circumcised.
My plan is to stretch the skin over the head, enough that it remains there when I'm erect, tie a bit of string around the end and then simply never retract it. Over time hopefully it will get tight
>>
>>34953626
how long ago did you start? have you noticed any improvement at all?
>>
That's quite a boo-boo you have on your finger.
Let mommy kiss it and make it better.
>>
File: Rippetoe2.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rippetoe2.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
go see a doctor you fucking retards
it changed my life
>>
I have phimosis and at 24 plus being a virgin, I have zero incentive to fix it. The stretchy peely fix for it might work but I can't commit to it. Apparently there are creams that make it easier to pull back. I guess girls think it's gross but considering I'm the only one with my hand on my wiener, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>34953684
What did the doctor do?
>>
>>34953684
Go back to drinking milk Rippletits
>>
>>34953695
there's surgery to be had. one little cut and a few weeks of healing and you're going to feel like a new man.

>>34953709
squats and oats faggot
>>
>>34953736
>getting circumcised

"I would prefer not to."
>>
Phimosis can be fixed with creams/gentle dilation over time. Worst case they can do a small surgery to fix it.

As it stands there is no way to fix a circumcised penis. It's missing the most erogenous parts and there is no way to get them back. "Foreskin restoration" doesn't give you back a real foreskin--it won't have the muscles and nerve endings in it, whether you do the stretching method or whether you get a surgical restoration where they do a skin graft. Neither of them actually brings the penis back to normal.
>>
my glans is so fucking sensitive I can't even retract my foreskin unless I'm very drunk
>>
>>34953776

The glans is supposed to be very sensitive to pain. The nerve endings in it are free nerve endings, a basic type of nerve ending that primarily serves to detect noxious phenomena like scraping. They are also called nocioceptors.
>>
>>34953751
i didnt get circumsised. he managed to cut it in a way that would make it easier to retract in the future. it was a combination of tight foreskin and a very tight "foreskin string" that fucked my shit up
>>
>>34953776
let's get drunk together owo
>>
>>34953792
Sounds like a painfully nuisance from a more barbaric Era of humanity...famalam.
>>
what do you guys listen to while you do your stretching exercises?

I like to listen to Jorden Peterson youtube videos
>>
>>34953571
>A alien dick
>kno its 'an' but the simple redaction of a letter makes it 5x more funny
>>
>>34953471
>ayy lmao, let's look a this one case which happens per every billion people and let's declare it the average
kys nigga
>>
>>34953884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg

>>34953908
actually this was a photo posted by a guy who was trying to expand his foreskin. what you see in the photo was something that happened to him in the early stage of the stretching. it hurt but he easily reversed it.
>>
>>34953853

It's just how we evolved. We also evolved the foreskin which, in most men, covers the glans so that the nocioceptors won't get triggered so easily.
>>
>>34953685
I feel the same way at 30. A couple years ago I was motivated to stretch and I used the some cream -- after 3 months of stretching every day I could finally retract immediately after stretching. Now I'm lucky if I can pull it back half way. ;_;
>>
>>34953984
it re-tightened? Jeez that sucks anon
>>
>>34953685

If it's not causing you pain then you don't have to fix it. It's kind of like tongue tie...lots of people just live their whole life with tongue tie and deal with it, rather than worry about getting it fixed. Unfortunately in some people it can cause dental health issues but other people somehow seem to do fine with it.
>>
lol fixing phimosis is piss easy

just stretch it in the shower and it's done in like a week
>>
>>34954016
Kind of -- I was only ever able to retract immediately after stretching when my glans were still lubricated by the cream I was using.
>>
>>34954029
Is that what you did, anon? How severe was it for you in the beginning?
>>
>>34954029
i wish it was that easy.
i stretched for months and am still fucked.
every night stretch and hold for ~24 minutes while watching an episode of anime.
i'm going to try coconut oil next.
>>
>>34954052
how bad was it for you in the beginning? How hard do you stretch?
>>
>>34954052

Did you use an anti-inflammatory cream (like betamethasone) after stretching?

Sometimes stretching can lead to inflammation, which can lead to re-tightening. The betamethasone (or other anti-inflammatory cream) can help prevent the inflammation which leads to the re-tightening.

Betamethasone cream is prescription only though.
>>
>>34954046
could not pull back at all

I didn't even know uncut penises could pull back until I saw it on the internet.

my head was extremely sensitive but I faught through it, having water dripping on it in the shower helped
>>
>>34954052
A tip I heard is that one long duration every day isn't as good as several short durations per day.
>>
File: 1353683088351698.gif (324KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1353683088351698.gif
324KB, 400x400px
>tfw no phimosis benis to suck on
>tfw no dried, numb, cut raisin benis to shove up my ass
Why live my man?
>>
>>34954071
my opening was big enough that i could just barely fit my two pointer fingers in there. i definitely made progress but i need to change things up. i'm going to try what these guys recommend.
>>34954074
>>34954086
thanks guys. i'll try 10 minute stretches twice a day for a month or two along with some cream. i can't fit a third stretch in because i'm work all day and i'm not going to sit in the restroom stretching my foreskin at work -- too creepy.
>>
>>34953571
Wow i have phimosis and should try posting words with alien dick. Lmao
>>
File: png.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
As an uncut American, women find my dick gross and don't want anything to do with it. Foreskin to them is nasty and some women literally refuse to even date an uncut guy.

If you are uncut, consider getting cut because women will never like your dick. No woman ever says "yay, he's uncut" but tons of them complain about it.

Proof that I'm not memeing.
>>
>>34954153

Cool. You could do well to find a doctor who will work with you to prescribe the cream, if you're going with betamethasone or a similar steroid. He or she should give you more tips.

Don't go to a cut-happy doctor who wants to circumcise you for $$$ or due to their own beliefs. Tons and tons of guys have cured phimosis without resorting to amputations.

One tip I can tell you off the bat is, you don't want to get the betamethasone all over your foreskin. It's just supposed to go around the part you're stretching, to prevent it from swelling and scarring.

It can thin the skin somewhat as a side effect. That's honestly not a big deal if it's just a small area, but you don't want your entire foreskin's skin to get thin. It can take years to heal (if it does at all) and clearly you want to take care of your foreskin as best you can..you only get one so be careful with it.

A good doctor should be able to expand upon this (no pun intended) and fill in any missing details.
>>
>>34954212
what part of america?
>>
>>34954212
>consider getting cut because women will never like your dic

>getting cut for women
how beta can you be?
>>
>>34954243

New York, so it's a place with a large immigrant population and they STILL don't like uncut dicks. Can't even imagine what it's like in inner, white America.
>>
File: Normal.png (8KB, 477x79px) Image search: [Google]
Normal.png
8KB, 477x79px
>>34954212

The foreskin, not the glans, is the most erogenous and pleasurable part of the penis. Why would someone want to sacrifice it for the bizarre preferences of some vague group of "women"?

Secondly American women are not an American guy's only choice. Nor have they ever been.

Thirdly there are a lot of American women who either have no preference or prefer intact.

Just because you've met some shallow ignorant women who shamed you doesn't mean you should perpetuate the genital mutilation meme.
>>
>>34954253

Bud, you're gonna want to do whatever you can to please women so they stay with you. If getting cut is part of it, off it goes.
>>
>>34954260
>New York

Do I even need to say it?
>>
>>34954260

Out in Washington, Oregon, and California, a ton of men are intact and circumcision rates for new babies are below 50%
>>
>>34954273

>Bud, you're gonna want to do whatever you can to please women so they stay with you.

This is horrible advice and it will turn a lot of women off.

A lot of women want an independent man who loves himself, not a simpering sycophant.
>>
>>34954264

Yeah, some women might be okay with it, but the point is a large portion of women don't like uncut dicks while virtually all women like cut dicks.
>>
File: 1273241328852.jpg (62KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
1273241328852.jpg
62KB, 440x360px
>>34954273
nice try (oringiang;oaerg
>>
>>34954294

Yeah, just be yourself right? When I'm myself, women look at me with disgust and eek in hatred.
>>
>>34954275

What's wrong with New York? Jews? I think California has a huge Jewish population too.
>>
File: 343322353.png (958KB, 774x717px) Image search: [Google]
343322353.png
958KB, 774x717px
>>34954317

That's only true in cutting cultures, and cutting cultures can eventually stop being cutting cultures.

In Australia it used to be that the majority of men were cut. Now the majority are intact and a lot of Australian women prefer intact because they know intact functions better and can do things cut dicks cannot.

Also women who have been with both prefer intact.

American women are socially brainwashed to prefer cut before they even know the difference. This is changing as more information about male genital mutilation is becoming available to people.

A large study of over 5,000 participants showed that partners of circumcised men were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties and frequently painful sex.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

And in polls, 90% of Danes, including women, support banning MGM without the man's consent for it to be done to his own body.

Even for the sake of argument, let's pretend ONLY Danish women liked intact better (not true but I'm going to graciously allow you the handicap here).

Would you rather lose your primary erogenous tissue and have an American girlfriend, or be whole and have a Danish girlfriend? Are Danish women so horrible? No.
>>
>>34954340

Maybe you're going for really shitty women.
>>
File: rates.jpg (120KB, 549x720px) Image search: [Google]
rates.jpg
120KB, 549x720px
>>34954360

The circumcision rate in California is under 50%. Even in New York it's hovering in the high 50's. Over in Washington it's well under 20%.

In a few years intact guys are going to outnumber cut guys and intact will become the new normal (except it was the old normal too, before psychopathic fetishists like Kellogg started spreading the mutilation meme).
>>
>>34954317
>a large portion of women don't like uncut dicks

That's because you live in America or some third world muslim shithole you tard, normal women prefer normal uncut dick
>>
File: 1481779337941.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481779337941.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
>>34954273
This is probably one of the most cuked shit I have ever read on this site

Kill yourself
>>
>>34954273
This is true. Makes you last longer because you feel it less, more friction makes her feel it more, and after all females are the one's that are so hard to please so it makes sense for the men to make sacrifices.
>>
>>34954212
It's not that you're uncut that's the issue, your dick is just plain gross. It looks like it smells bad too.
>>
>>34954961

Why even bother then? What's the point? I'll always be unattractive and inadequate.
>>
>>34954909

>Makes you last longer

Frisch et al's study found no difference in premature ejaculation whether the guy was cut or intact.

>more friction makes her feel it more

Feel more pain, yeah. Women with cut partners were more likely to report frequent dyspareunia (painful intercourse) and were less likely to orgasm.

>females are the one's that are so hard to please

A meme from cultures that mutilate males. It was written about thousands of years ago by none other than Rabbi Moses ben Maimon that the purpose of circumcision was to reduce pleasure, both for the male and his partner. Now scientific research bears this out.
>>
>>34954317
That's literally only in America, Israel, and Muslim countries. I wonder why.
>>
>>34955003

>thousands

*Hundreds.

Other points still stand.
>>
>>34955003
>not make her scream
>>oh yes I sure did enjoy it yes siiirrrr
>if men last just as long either way they're feeling it just fine either way
And yes females are the ones harder to please dipshit.
>>
>>34955109

Your post is borderline incoherent.
>>
>if an organ can have something wrong with it it's not healthy and should be removed
>>
>>34955150

>tfw earcumcised

never get earwax, never get ear infections, no disgusting dog ears

>tfw handincised

no carpal tunnel or arthritis for me, stay mad fingercucks

>tfw legcumcised

NEVER going to need my knees replaced

>tfw am brain in jar

bodycucks absolutely btfo
>>
>>34955185
but what if you get brain cancer anon!
>>
>tfw your mom and dad actually asked a kike "doctor" to mutilate you when you were days old

How do I restore foreskin, of at least bring sensitivity back to the head of my penis? It's dry and keratinized as fuck
>>
>>34955129
But it was coherent. Can I be Lieutenant Obvious Captain?
>>
File: eeeeeeaarrrggghhhh.png (64KB, 211x251px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeeaarrrggghhhh.png
64KB, 211x251px
>>34955194

d...deIet this...
>>
>>34953471
JIDF defending their age old custom of sucking bloodied baby dicks I see.
>>
>>34953626
Do not plug it so you're stretching 24/7. Think of stretching your foreskin as an exercise, your body needs time to recover.

I stretch every two days for 15 minutes. It's been 4 months since I've started and my phimosis is almost gone.
>>
>>34955224

Unlike the foreskin's frenular delta and ridged band, the head of the penis is mostly sensitive to irritation, not pleasure, so don't get your hopes up too high. It's a protopathic structure.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

It does have some pleasurable nerve endings, but very very few compared to those you'll find in the inner foreskin. And they don't get stimulated by stretch, unlike the ones in the foreskin, because the glans is simply not stretchy. Not even meant to be stretched really.

But you could try regaining some sensitivity by moisturizing it with olive oil or coconut oil. This would at least keep it from getting too dry. However even if this works (it's just an idea--there are no studies showing moistening the glans will make it more pleasurable, but it has been reported anecdotally and it seems logical) there is no way to specifically increase the sensitivity to pleasure without also increasing the sensitivity to pain. And most of the glans's nerve endings are pain sensors.

Foregen is working to restore the foreskin with regenerative medicine. You can check out their web site. But so far the procedure is not available yet.

There is also non-surgical "foreskin restoration", wherein you gently tension the remaining skin of your penis a little at a time, day by day, for months or years, until it eventually covers your glans. But this does not give you a real foreskin and there are no studies on it.
>>
File: ladies.jpg (149KB, 545x766px) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
149KB, 545x766px
>>34954273
>If getting cut is part of it, off it goes

Slicing off your main erogenous zone for some cunt is the most beta thing ever.
>>
File: facts.jpg (1MB, 1000x2821px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
1MB, 1000x2821px
>>34954909
>Makes you last longer because you feel it less

No.

You feel less, true, but complete men don't last shorter, see pic.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (203KB, 1086x515px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
203KB, 1086x515px
>>34955185

This. So much this, oregano.
>>
File: pleasure.jpg (1MB, 1048x1570px) Image search: [Google]
pleasure.jpg
1MB, 1048x1570px
>>34954273

7 out of 8 women prefer unmutilated.
>>
File: archie dick.jpg (141KB, 960x794px) Image search: [Google]
archie dick.jpg
141KB, 960x794px
>>34953471
Why do non-Jewish Americans get cut anyway? You guys have running water, you can shower and clean it regularly.
>>
File: IMG_8656.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8656.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>34955295
>Foregen is working to restore the foreskin with regenerative medicine. You can check out their web site. But so far the procedure is not available yet
>tfw donating $25/month to Foregen
>tfw they're nowhere close to the donations and scientific backing they need
>tfw they're probably making no progress
>tfw will never be a complete man

I would easily pay $10,000 to have it restored.
>>
>>34955307
>not doing what women want
>not getting any women
>implying getting ladies is beta
>implying being a forever alone khhv is alpha
>>
>>34955346
Making your life revolve around what women want is absolutely beta.

I say this as a mutilated man
>>
File: jack and john real man.jpg (493KB, 682x1475px) Image search: [Google]
jack and john real man.jpg
493KB, 682x1475px
>>34955346

Women don't like lap dogs, anon.
>>
>>34955316
>less than half lost pleasure
You daft cunts. Stopped reading there.
>>
>>34955356
>mutilated man
You mean your heart. Your penis is fine.

>too intellgent to trust women
>too intellgent to enjoy fapping
>too intelligent to accept self as born
>>
>>34955376
>Your penis is fine.

Not really, a third of it was cut off against my will when I was 3 days old
>>
>>34955274
your trial gives me hope anon. Can you slide it back and forth over the glans while erect without pain?
>>
>>34954212
You have the dry, keratinized glans of a cut penis. How does that happen? Do you go around everywhere with your foreskin perpetually retracted because you hate it so much?
>>
File: snip.jpg (132KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
132KB, 1000x650px
>>34955401

Actually it's 80% of the sensoric tissue that was cut off.
>>
File: traditional bush circ.png (75KB, 160x174px) Image search: [Google]
traditional bush circ.png
75KB, 160x174px
>>34955338

Even without running water, circumcision isn't beneficial.

In fact without modern sanitation, a circumcision wound is likely to get infected. If you look at what happens to thousands and thousands of guys who get circumcised in primitive conditions, you'll be shocked. A lot of them catch horrible infections in the wound and they die or lose their entire penis.

It was never about hygiene...it was about tribal marking, slave marking, and sexual suppression.

As for why Americans do it, it initially became popular here as a form of punishment for boys caught masturbating.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

The masturbation taboo started to wane around the 60's and 70's. By that point though almost all American guys were circumcised and the foreskin had become demonized as a dangerous organ. The few parents who left their sons intact were given wrong information for how to care for their penis--they were told to force it back and scrub vigorously under the foreskin of their new baby. This caused scarring, infections, and other problems, which would lead the boy to eventually end up getting circumcised later.

So the myth that the foreskin was some ticking time bomb was perpetuated.
>>
>>34955357
>lap dogs were literally invented for women
My almonds.
>>
File: pic.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>34955456

That day I had my dick out for a few hours so my skin gets stretched.

I have a lot of foreskin, this is how far it goes naturally unless I pull it down and force it over the glans. So I keep my dick out so the skin gets stretched. It makes it dry.
>>
File: male mutilation_small.jpg (2MB, 3485x3306px) Image search: [Google]
male mutilation_small.jpg
2MB, 3485x3306px
>>34955467

I small overview.
>>
>>34955517
>>34954212
The warts are the real issue, m8
>>
>>34955545

Nothing I can do about it. Still a virgin so who knows what the fuck they are.
>>
>>34955517
you should stretch your foreskin with your fingers, not merely by the pressure of your shaft
>>
>>34955545
>Penis cancer is the real issue m8.
FIFY
>>
>>34953695
give him the succ of his life obviously
>>
>>34955637

Don't know how to really do that and I just need to pull it down a little bit for it to make it. Doing all this shit just so I can be a good normie and be good at sex for a future gf who might not even appreciate it or care. How many guys even do this shit?
>>
>>34955699
if you google it you'll find blogs of people who have the same problem.

it's kind of weird that so many people have it on r9k, maybe the stigma of having babbydicks makes us extra virginal?
>>
>>34953684
I'm 31
I missed my chance
>>
>>34953805
>foreskin sting
holy shit, why are americans so fucking retarded? It's called frenulum
>>
>>34955766
sorry my man, I am actually not American and English is not my first language. That's the one I had in mind
>>
>>34955717

l don't get what you mean.
>>
as a muslim , that penis is fucking weird , never seen something like that .
wtf ..is that ??
>>
>>34955999

The opening of his foreskin was very small. Over the course of a year or thereabouts, he dilated it bit by bit, until it was big enough to roll back.

That pick is from earlier in the project, when it was only big enough to permit a little piece of the glans to come out.
>>
>>34955407
Yes, but it still feels slightly uncomfortable. Just give it a try, you should notice an improvement in 2-3 weeks.
>>
http://foreskinfacts.com/rosie-odonnell-must-really-hate-foreskins/
>>
>>34954212
>Fucking yourself over just so roasties think your dick looks nice
>Dating women that are this shallow
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.