[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Elon Musk an example of a robot turning into a Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Is there any hope for us? Maybe all we need is a few billion dollaroos?

Also, do you guys think us robots would make good Mars colonists? We're already used to being indoors and not having much contact with others. And the whole no sex thing.

People always say how hard long term space travel would be on a person's psyche but I don't think it would be any worse than most of our existing lives here on earth.
>>
>>34952872
all that proves to me is that if you're balding, fixing that via money isn't guaranteed to make you look any better
>>
hes some dude who got rich on the tech bubble and wants to roleplay le cool science man
>>
>>34952872
>Is Elon Musk an example of a robot

No, he had a passion that he pursued via education. Being unattractive is only one part of being a robot.
>>
>>34952896
I think he looks pretty handsome tbqh. And I think he's quite tall.
>>
>>34952872
I want to get a qt waifu and move to Mars as settlers.
>>
>>34952872

no. he's getting divorced.

the money/status into marriage for men is a meme.
>>
>>34953060
He's probably an insufferable cunt irl.
>>
>>34952903
Lmfao, it's hilarious and accurate
>>
>>34953146
i thought he invented electricity
>>
>>34953164

No, dummy. That was Al Gore.
>>
>>34953079
The times I've interacted with him he's actually been pretty normal although a little intense. And he tends to know his shit and works pretty crazy hours despite being rich af.
>>
Is Musk on the spectrum? I've heard that during job interviews, he'll spend most of his time not looking at you or ignoring you while you talk.
>>
>>34953213
>The times I've interacted with him he's actually been pretty normal although a little intense.
You've talked to Elon before?
>>
>>34953205
AL gore invented global warming shitlord
>>
>>34952896
Dude what. Elon is top tier physically attractive. Maybe not Hollywood celebrity-tier but he's way up there
>>
>>34953283
He doesn't really do many interviews anymore, at SpaceX at least, but when I first started he was still personally interviewing every engineering applicant. He was pretty involved in asking questions.

>>34953303
Yes. It's not a big deal, he talks with tons of people throughout the day.
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>34952872
Why would anyone want to live on mars for any amount of time? There's nothing there.
>>
>>34953407
>There's nothing there.
There's your answer. Now get off my board normie scum.
>>
>>34953361
Do you like working at SpaceX?
>>
>>34953361
What's your position there? I've been wanting to apply... I have a background in physics/astronomy/data science... not sure if they have positions open in those kinds of fields right now, but I figured it would be worth checking.
>>
>>34953821
Yes, it's pretty cool.

>>34954092
I'm a brainlet, so I'm not an engineer. I do weld inspection and run our friction stir and orbital tube welding machines.

>I have a background in physics/astronomy/data science
I'm pretty sure we have a ton of people in the propulsion design group working on simulations with those kinds of backgrounds. Check the site, I feel like I saw a computational physicist position posted earlier this week on the internal site.
>>
>>34952896
He's more than 15 years older in the right pic. He would have been completely bald by now if it wasn't for the implants.
Just like that simpsons episode, even something trivial and superficial like balding would have affected his career in a negative way.
>>
>>34953407
>What is Mars terraforming project
>>
>>34952872
>abused by his father
>got bullied and beaten badly in HS
>skilled on computers and border line obsessive

Maybe he shared some traits with your typical robot but he was good looking and became a normie years before becoming rich.
>>
>>34954092
What kind of work do you do now anon?
>>
>>34952896
What? He looks way better.
>>
>>34952872
dude looks like malcolm merlyn from arrow
>>
>>34954506
Not happening within our generation, if ever. The lack of a magnetic field is an amazing hurdle and I have yet to see anyone propose a real solution for it, let alone one that would happen within a relatively reasonable time frame.

Even if we could rebuild its atmosphere it would be stripped away again.
>>
He's going to get taken to the cleaners a second time by the same chick. He married her twice.

And it's believed he's going to marry Amber Heard, who is the most venomous type of Stacy there is. She is a confirmed domestic violence hoaxer and divorce raper. He will marry her because he is already kinda dating her, and he is known for falling in love and wanting to get married after knowing some new Stacy for like a month.
>>
isnt this the mofo with his cult wanting to send people to die on mars
>>
File: 1486541808130s.jpg (5KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486541808130s.jpg
5KB, 239x250px
>>34952896
baiting in 2017
>>
>>34955957
>wanting to send ppl to die on mars
You mean wanting people to pay him for the privilege to die on Mars. Pleb.
>>
>>34954480
and yet people keep insisting it's a trivial thing despite all evidence to the contrary
>>
Rich people are automatically chads even if they are ugly.
>>
>>34957045

>>34953060

Physical attraction is the only attraction, If a woman is not physically attracted then she is using your for your money or status.
>>
>>34952939
IM MTALLER WHERE ISMY LOVE
>>
>>34952872
they say that elon musk wants to move to mars so reddit would stop sucking his dick
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.