[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483066623835.jpg (62KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483066623835.jpg
62KB, 746x500px
>decide to get into video games again
>try to find the best games of previous console generation (ps3, xbox 360)
>basically everyone is raving about Red Dead Redemption
>get the game
>play for a few hours
>get bored

Is this really one of the best video games ever?
>>
>>34952174
>dont like video games in the first place and come into it with a shitty attitude
>"lol this sux"

>>>/v/
>>
>>34952174
I liked Red Dead Revolver better for some reason.

Had the retro feel but still enough advanced game play to be immersive.

Also very thematic and atmospheric like say . . .hotline miami or katamari damacy. There just isn't another game like it.

>Is this really one of the best video games ever?

It's probably one of the better ps3 games.
>>
>>34952209
When did I say I had a shitty attitude? I was looking forward to gaming again and I tried to find the best game out there.
>>
>>34952235
>tried to find the best game out there.

People will never agree on which game is the best.

When I was into gaming, a big part of the fun was trying new games even if they were bad. I'd finish everything.

Try different games. Find something you like. Hopefully money isn't a big impediment.
>>
>>34952174

What video games were you into before?

I find myself unable to enjoy anything anymore unless it's a Nintendo game. Maybe its because it makes me feel like a kid again but shooters and open world shit on other consoles bore me. So much violence and loud noises when I'm trying to escape reality
>>
So i dont get it

If your 230lbs what r u rubbing doing rubbing mayo all over your body. Its like your fat already why would you want to be all greasy and disgusting too. Idk bro i dont think its healthy i mean to rub lard on your dick...just my two cents
>>
>>34952451
fuck Sorry mates wrong thread
>>
>>34952339
>People will never agree on which game is the best.

Yeah, I've figured; it seems like I don't really enjoy the games that are praised by popular game sites. Games like RDR and Uncharted. I've been trying to find a video game reviewer who also doesn't like these types of games so that I can discover games that I might like; would you happen to know of any type of person?

>>34952392
I was into many different types of games. I kinda feel the same way about the "cinematic" experience; I feel like it's reaching a critical mass to the point where it is becoming cliche.
>>
>>34952541
>trying to find a video game reviewer

Dont do this. It is a waste of time and money and most people in the industry are terrible.

Did gamergate teach you anything?

Just play games. Play them all. Play the ones you like again.

Or maybe ask the store clerk. Tell him what you like. Sometimes store clerks actually know their shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.