[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow Fever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Tell me /r9k/, why have you not given up on western women yet and started looking into obtaining a qt Asian gf?
>reserved
>conform to their gender role without question
>wear modest clothing
>offer lifetime commitment and a worldy view on the world
>warrior mentality
>if you're white, they basically crave your cock
>>
File: k.jpg (512KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
512KB, 1280x720px
>>34951598
st-stop... please stop. there's not enough.
>>
naw they are money grubbing insects who will leave you at a drop of a hat.

pump and dump
>>
>>34951598
dating a white man is worse than dating niggers
say bye bye to family and culture
>>
asian men are respectful to women
white men are trashy
>>
>>34951634
Being an Asian male must truly be suffering, y'know, seeing your own qtp2ts get dicked down by white men on a daily basis.
>>
I'm a white permavirgin who is like the prime demographic to have yellow fever. and I just can't see the appeal of asian girls. I can even appreciate a really pretty asian girl... but I have zero desire to have sex with her. literally, the hottest asian woman in the world could tell me that she's madly in love with me and beg me for a date... and I'd have to tell her no.

blog time:

I actually had an objectively cute asian girl ask me out a few years ago. she came up to me in the parking lot because she was locked out of her car, and, like the beta faggot I am, I drove her to get her keys and back. then gave her my number when she asked because I couldn't figure out how to say no . then she called me and asked me to go to lunch with her, and just wouldn't take no for an answer. I hung up on her and she called me back, but I didn't pick up.

I just can't find asian girls attractive.
>>
>>34951646
not all women are like that, at all. my bf is a neet and I don't care. the only reason I'd leave him is if he cheats on me which is very unlikely.
>>
I lost my virginity to a gook.
>>
They're annoying and have no ass or tits. Only people who like them are pedos trying to fuck the closest thing to a young looking girl they can
>>
File: 1382829198299.jpg (69KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
1382829198299.jpg
69KB, 750x521px
Yes, good goy! Race mix it up as the world deserves more Elliots!

t. gook
>>
>>34951598
there's some korean girls that go to my school, they're p cute
there's also this asian girl in my comp sci class who's pretty cute
not really attracted to asian women in general, they just seem like interesting
>>
>>34951808
>no ass or tits
Shit taste. Dainty women don't attract unwanted attention from perverts like you.
>>34951820
They're...let me think of a word...Exotic
>>
File: Untitled.png (93KB, 444x290px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93KB, 444x290px
I don't think I could ever have a kid with an Asian girl because I wouldn't be able to look at my son if he didn't look like me. I have a difficult time with that, especially because I can't *rationally* defend it.

>inb4 WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE
>>
I fell for the meme and found myself an Asian qt once and she ended up leaving me for some British Chad

All women are the same
>>
>>34952046
>she ended up leaving me for some British Chad
Literally what happens here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjFj36WLGIQ
>>
>>34951994
LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS
>>34952046
Some of them can be whores. That's why it's important to make sure the qt in question meets the guidelines I listed in the OP.
>>
>>34951598
>tfw have yellow fever but also hate asian women at the same time
>>
>>34951598
>all those bullshit reason
>not just saying they look gud
feg
>>
>>34952151
>A video of some Chad talking about his experiences of being Chad

Holy shit I've never reeeeeed so hard in my life

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1485492543421.webm (207KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485492543421.webm
207KB, 252x256px
>>34952187
You right you right originally
>>
Alright, I've dated a Malaysian, a Vietnamese and a Chinese. I have Yellow Fever pretty much as bad as it comes.

And everything that OP has said is bullshit.
>>
>>34952346
>I've dated 3 of the worst Asian races
And I bet you have your eyes on a Filipina girl right now, right?
>>
>>34952388
Jap, actually. I've banged my way across pretty much all of Asia and in the end all women are the same.
>>
>>34951773
Are you a qt Asian? Can you post feets please?
>>
>>34952306
Kek, that's such a tiny banana and she can't even deepthroat it.
>>
>>34952774
You got hard. Don't lie.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.