[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How celebrities stop being bald? I saw tyga getting his head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3013.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
How celebrities stop being bald?

I saw tyga getting his head shaved and riding on a roller coaster on snapchat and his hairline used to be halfway up his head and now it's like perfect and full and too full to be a transplant

Daniel tosh was almost bald and now he has a full head of hair and I even read an article a few years ago that a surgeon confirmed that his hair wasn't from a procedure

I also saw that ashton Kutcher was balding bad badk in the day and now his hair is perfect
>>
>>34951282
Usher is almost a foot shorter than Ashton Kutcher.

Just noticed
>>
> Usher is a nigglet
> money is the answer
>>
>>34951282
There is a pill you can be prescribed by a doctor to grow hair back. Donald Trump's doctor was talking about it last week to the media to explain Donald's hair.
>>
>>34951412
Yeah but still it only works for a few years
>>
successful people are all using the occult. if they start to get famous organically, the Illuminati comes around and inducts them. if you're using rituals to amass fame and fortune and slowly reshape the consciousness of the world to alter its vibratory frequency so your masters can take physical form here, hair is no biggie.
>>
welling seeing as how they are all rich celebrities, probably something you can only get by being filthy and rich and knowing specific people who can get you the shit. so no need to worry about it, goy.
>>
>>34951495
Yeah but still there's only 3 FDA approved drugs to do it and a lot of people who are really rich still get transplants
>>
>>34951412
Finasteride? That has some side effects though.

Or do the rich jews have access to a special pill? Maybe it's Alex's SUPER MALE VITALITY
>>
>>34951536
>>34951495
Why would they hide a cure instead of sell it?
>>
Most are on finasteride/dutasteride + minoxidil +/- hair transplants.

It's not magic.

My hair recovered from a strong NW2 with mild diffuse thinning to solid thickness all over and NW1.5 going to NW1 over the past year on RU58841 and minoxidil.

Hair loss is very treatable these days.

McConnaghay got most of his back from finasteride.
>>
>>34951536

95% of guys have no side effects on finasteride if you read the actual placebo controlled scientific studies and even those that did have side effects in those studies chose to stick with the med because the side effects were mild and it saved their hair.
>>
>>34951550

Staying chad is much more important than getting money.
>>
>>34951460

False. Finasteride will preserve hair for 10 years at same density then very very slow decline.

Dutasteride even greater preservation.

Those didn't work for me (rare exception) but I expect I will still have a thick head of hair when I die an old man based on how well RU58841 is working for me.
>>
File: IMG_3094.jpg (106KB, 285x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3094.jpg
106KB, 285x438px
>>34951571
That can't be a transplant
>>
>>34951613
How'd you determine fin wasnt working? I've been on it for a month now.
>>
>>34951665

Tyga very clearly had a high density transplant. When he had his hair buzzed you could see the density is not as high there as his real hair. It's close but not perfect.

The guy should have never let it go that far.

Black hair is curly and will create greater density with fewer follicles.
>>
>>34951613
Do you think I can use fin and when it stops working use dut then when that stops working use minoxidil and when that stops working add ru and I can save my hair forever
>>
>>34951706

1 year of usage. Then I switched to dut. 1 year of usage. Both years I lost hairs.

Then i got my DHT levels tested and neither med was doing shit to block my DHT.

I'm a freak.

Switched to RU58841 and smooth sailing since.
>>
>>34951720

Sure. Why not. I expect RU by itself will save my hair forever already just based on my 1 year results and it's mechanism of action.
>>
How exactly do you just get prescribed this shit? What sort of shitty doctor would be like "yeah hear take this, it has literally no health benefit at all but has the potential for negative side effects...but it'll stop a common sign of aging :)"

I have a feeling my doctor would just refuse because she's a good doctor and cares about my physical health.
>>
>>34951752
I don't even care as much about regrowth I just want some regrowth and I really just wanna keep what I have
>>
>>34951764
You can buy finasteride by the ass load off Indian websites for cheap most people buy the 5mg pills and cut them into quarters
>>
>>34951764

You're retarded. I'm a male doctor and I offer it to all my balding male patients. Most are incredibly grateful I brought it up and offered it because they don't want to go bald and most have no idea there are "cures" even out there.

I tell them all about the ~5% risk of decrease in erectile function.

Most are eager to try. I've had 2-3 stop on dutasteride due to side effects.

You're right your doctor might not prescribe it to you. That's because most doctors don't realize that looks = life and if you go bald and become ugly your socially fucked. Especially a woman doctor. You think she gives a shit if you go full incel?
>>
>>34951859
>Be Doctor
>Give patients a pill that offers no health benefits and the potential for serious health side effects

Youre a real shit Doctor buddy. Thats really all I got to say.
>>
>>34951859
A doctor is a robot? Do you like see girls boobs and jack off to them later?
>>
>>34951876
Actually that condition and your prostate go hand in hand so it could prevent prostrate problems
>>
>>34951831
can you point me towards one of the websites
>>
>>34951876
>no health benefits
>not going bald
>not becoming ugly
>not getting depressed
>not becoming an incel
>not killing yourself

I'd kill myself if I went bald. I can't afford to get any uglier already.

You sound like an antipharma "just be urself!" normalcuck.

Enjoy your baldness. I enjoy my luxurious hair every day.
>>
>>34951928
I can't remember I think one of them was called inhouse pharmacy or something

Also amazon sells 6 month supplies of minoxidil for 25 bucks
>>
>>34951888

Yeah I used to actually. Now i don't really care anymore. I imagine it must be like what Chads experience. After a while it's just another naked person and you've seen it a hundred times before.
>>
>>34951963
Do you ever just see girls with huge hooters and no stomach with perfect nips and stuff? That must be awesome
>>
>>34951982

Yeah I have a few patients like that. One of them got pregnant and had a kid and her tits just even huger. They look like they must be fake (but they're not). Like bolt on canteloupes. Not even the tiniest bit of sag. And she's tiny too probably weighs like 110 lb.

I've seen so much I don't really care about much anymore. But every now and then I see something like that and I go "holy fuck".

The weirdest thing is I can't even slightly tell who has good tits when they're wearing clothes. The girls with the best tits often look completely unremarkable with clothes on.

Bras and shirts obscure a lot and you can't judge perkiness or density or sag when people are dressed up.

To be perfectly honest though despite how this sounds I don't even enjoy examining naked women in my practice at this point. I'm trying to get more male patients. They're easier in general and trigger me less. I also find examining females naked often creates some awkwardness no matter how I handle it and I don't enjoy that.

With men, they just drop their pants to show you their testicles and theyt never seem to give a shit. Even giving guys a rectal exam for their prostate is less awkward than most vag/breast exams.

It's a weird feeling.

I have two-four patients that are my oneitises also. They take turns being my oneitis. I'm fully aware of how pathetic that is.
>>
>>34952101
That's fucking crazy man it must be crazy to see girls fully nude and their boobs and stuff especially crazy hot chicks.

Do you ever try to get them to stay unclothed for a few more minutes or look for a reason to do it?
>>
>>34952101
do you like your life as a doctor? if you were 18 would you do it again?

are u a normie or what
>>
>>34952173

Not precisely. But sort of. Breast exams are actually very hard to do accurately. I'm planning on actually buying a bedside ultrasound machine for doing bedside breast screening on just because most breasts are a bit lumpy and it's really hard to tell what's a dangerous lump and a normal lump (unless it's a huge cancer).

So my point is breast exams take time by necessity anyway. If you rush it you could easily miss something. You're looking for something potentially the size of a raisin in the entire breast area. You have to really feel every inch carefully and systematically. You also have to feel in multiple dimensions. Ie. If you only palpate downward on the breast it could get squished in and you might miss it. So I feel briefly while they're sitting. Then when they're lying with down ward pressure. Then I lift the breast and feel side-side (sandwiched) up into the axilla (underarm). The upper outer aspect of the breast has most of the glandular tissue so that is important to focus on.

Clinical breast exam has poor evidence but most doctors still do it. Like I said that's why I want to add the ultrasound. Less hands on but I'll feel more confident I'm not missing a cancer in a younger patient at a pre-mammogram age which would devastate me if it ever happened.

With vag exams, I'm usually getting it done as quick as I can. Rare exceptions.

I'm not trying to get sued and I'm not trying to make my patients uncomfortable. I'm glad I've become very desensitized to it because I don't want to abuse my patients' trusts, but I'm also human so it's hard to balance.

>>34952205

Yes I enjoy it a lot. I am working maybe 25 hours a week right now and making 200K. I couldn't ask for more.

I'm an extrovert too so I actually enjoy all the interaction. I'd be lonely as fuck if I didn't have my job.
>>
>>34952205
>are u a normie or what

HAHAHA also no.

I'm a wizard. My life has been a train wreck. My job is the only thing that worked out right. I'm probably going to die alone.
>>
>>34952299
Damn where do you live to make that kind of money? Do people like make more as a doctor in bigger cities? What do you spend that money on?
>>
>>34952352

I'm not gonna say where i live for obvious reasons (paranoid). But I have only been working for a few years. I bought a million dollar house which is actually quite small (expensive neighborhood) but will go up 15-20% per year in value and is more than big enough for me. When I first started making money I bought computers and music stuff but at this point I don't really spend it on anything. I have no life and I already have everything I want materialistically.

They want me to take more patients at work and increase my hours, but I see no point. I don't need more money and it wouldn't improve my quality of life.
>>
>>34951876
>mental health isnt real
Youre a special one arent you?
>>
>>34952396
Holy shit do average doctors make that much or what? I thought you had to specialize or something
>>
>>34952101
>And she's tiny too probably weighs like 110 lb.

How do you not know the weight of your patient you roleplaying fag? Try harder next time
>>
>>34952396

The best thing about having money is what Forrest Gump said when he became a millionaire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKp9Z8vuOXc

You just never have to worry about being able to afford anything practical ever. Wanna go to a concer? Buy a ticket. I wasted two tickets this week for shows I didn't go to. Wanna eat out? Go do it. etc.

I can only imagine what it's like for Chads with women. Same thing I'm sure. Which is why it's bullshit the way they play down how beneficial it is for them to be able to get sex anytime they want.

I'd kill for that. My loneliness, isolation, and wizardry torment me daily.
>>
>>34952441

lol. Like I have every one of my patients' weights memorized or I'm going to look up her chart to verify before making this thread.

Those tits looked like typical Playboy Playmate silicone tits ready to burst. They got super veiny too after the pregnancy which was a bit weird but they still looked overall surreal and awesome and they felt super firm too.

So many breasts just feel like deflated bags of saggy fat. Others lumpy like hell. Others smooth and soft. Very mixed bag. It's amazing actually how heterogeneous breast tissue is in the general public. I never would have guessed that previously.
>>
>>34952489
Damn must be nice to have all that money and see tits and own a house and work such little hours
>>
>>34952643

I spend most of my off hours suicidally depressed about everything else that went wrong in my life including my own health problems, ruined chances, and planning for my jaw surgeries.

It just sounds good right now because I came back from a show an hour ago and I'm in a good mood for a change.

Probably I should appreciate it more. I could have ended up worse. Thanks.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.