[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy ate two fucking big macs on the video. Why is it so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Fatfuck.png (2MB, 1918x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Fatfuck.png
2MB, 1918x1028px
This guy ate two fucking big macs on the video. Why is it so hard for you fatasses to lose weight?
>>
>>34950437
>Implying that two big macs is a lot of food
>>
>>34950719
For lunch it is, also he got himself some fries.
>>
>>34950719
He's obese so he should be eating light.
>>
>>34950437
Hey fuck off. Bob is a cool guy and Food Use is a decent channel.
>>
File: 1486201040591.jpg (26KB, 539x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486201040591.jpg
26KB, 539x299px
>can barely finish the two cheeseburger meal
>this guy can eat two full big macs
>probably still has an appetite after this ordeal
>>
>>34950777
I like his channel too, but he should watch his diet since he is getting fatter. I'm not sure if he gives a shit about life.
>>
>>34950821
It's his life. Let him live it the way he wants. For some people, food is their only joy. Why should he have that taken away because you don't like the way he looks?
>>
>>34950861
I'm not saying to give up on fast food, hell I eat a lot of fast food too, but I do some cardio so I can have a good bmi.
>>
>>34950907
Well, that's not for him.
>>
>>34950719
That's about 1000 calories, half the daily intake for an ACTIVE person.
>>
>>34951062
>not for him

You have to do some cardio to burn excess fat.
>>
>>34951125
You have to? When was that law signed in? Are you sure it's not just a state thing? He's from New York, you know, so maybe the local legislature is different. I'm no lawyer though so I don't know.
>>
>>34951191
I'm talking about to be in good health.
>>
>>34951228
Not everybody gives a fuck about good health. How many more ways can I say it?
>>
>>34951113
2000 calories is the typical suggestion for a sedentary person you twat. Active would be 2500-2800 depending on the activity. This of course assumes that the individual is male and of normal height/weight.
>>
>>34950775
>implying that it matters whether someone is fat or not
We all die and rot the same, if someone wants to be a fat fuck then so be it
>>
>>34950437
I bet the fat fuck drank a diet coke to wash it down to watch his figure.

lord knows high fructose corn syrup is bad for you!
>>
>>34952391
Wow Anon you're super cool for judging someone you've never met who actually appears to be a very nice and down to earth person trying to share something he enjoys with the rest of the world. I bet you have to beat the women off with a stick!
>>
>>34952490
I actually got home from driving over to a tinder hookup that was only like 55 miles away, so yeah, I'm doing pretty alright in that. How close to wizardry are you?
>>
>>34952512
I just had a threesome with TWO tinder girls from a HUNDRED miles away! Beat that!
>>
>>34952555
lol good one, kiddo
>>
>>34952855
>kiddo
Omg you're so cool Anon teach me how to be more like you! I wish I could be condescending and edgy to random people I don't even know on the internet for literally no reason!
>>
>>34952878
I'm sorry, I can't do this, you actually seem like a nice guy.

I'm just in a shitty mood , my cat ran away and my chicken in the fridge went bad so I didn't have any dinner, and I've had diarrhea for the last two days. Acting like a condescending dick somehow made me feel a little better, but now I just feel guilty and even more shitty.

I hope you're having a decent night at least.
>>
>>34950719
>>34951601
this
you're retarded
the actually problem is the food is dog shit all the nutrients have been fried out cause it s mass production quality

in other words: empty calories that aren't going to fuel you to turn your shit life around
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.