[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sleep.jpg (48KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
48KB, 600x469px
Can someone say I have a chance? Bluepill me on this please...

>Be me
>18, lonely, depressive and axious weird guy
>QT on church starts talking with me
>She's the only one that talks with me
>Starts to like her
>I don't know if she likes me, she rarely starts a conversation with me
>I always do, and sometimes she even says 'You can text me anytime you want anon, I really like it'
>Sometimes sends me message like 'Hey anon, wanna watch a romance movie' (I think she was just joking, she knows I don't like romance movies and just laugh) but still
Then...
~Le wild chad appears at church
>He's friend with her I guess.
>He starts to frequent our church
>They are not like 'super duper close friends' but it's pretty obvious he's interested in her too
>I almost never see them talking
>Hopes are pretty low now, I cant compete with him, he's like an alpha, even got a beard
>I'm a robot

I know I don't have a chance, but pls, someone, anyone please, just tell me I have a chance...
>>
You got it man get that sweet baptized anus
>>
>>34949813
(before anyone comes here saying HUR DURR NORMIE, the church is the only place I can go to and not feel 100% out of place, please respect)
>>
Be assertive

take her out to eat and just treat her like a human being
dont let the "shes a washed up roastie" mentality get to you
just keep it cool and maybe after a few dates you could fuck her who knows

I got faith you can achieve anon
>>
>>34949813
Also forgot to mention, she's older than I, and he's probably more around her age/ older...
>>
>>34949813
You won't have a chance unless you go out there and take it. Be an ubermensch and seize the day.
>>
You do have a chance. There is always a chance, even if tiny. She's treating you really nicely and the openess to you texting her is a good sign. Especially the romance movie comments. Build something off of the romance movie comments when the time is right and you feel you could ask her out.
On the other hand, she might also just feel bad for you.
>>
You've been waiting for too long. The more you wait, the close the opportunity window is to closing. You should start thinking about making a move soon.
>>
File: 1471933338037.png (372KB, 460x348px)
1471933338037.png
372KB, 460x348px
>>34949813
>>34949941
>>34949966
God fucking damn, man. What are you, 12? How old are the people involved here?

Quit being a little fucking bitch and text her more. Ask her if that romance movie offer still stands. Go watch one with her.

Jesus fucking Christ, the problems and concerns of you probably underaged autists are ridiculous. "OH MY GOSH, HE HAS A BEARD! HOW DO I COMPETE?!" Are you fucking kidding me?

Quit being a little fucking wimp. She's the one doing most of the prodding, and you already are friends with her and have her phone number. She probably likes you. Make a move before bearded "Chad" does, pansy. The worst she can do is turn you down, then you go back to whatever it is the fuck you do.
>>
>>34949943
>>34950002
THESE. Don't give up, you have a chance. It will be hard, but the chance it so worth it
>>
File: IMG_2550.gif (26KB, 214x255px)
IMG_2550.gif
26KB, 214x255px
>>34949813
You have no chance op. Roasties will always choose chad over a failed normie like yourself, and that's a fact. The only way you have a chance is if you wait 10 years, then the used-up whore will come back around and expect you to take care of her financially. If your lucky, one of her kids will be yours. I know that this isn't what you want to hear, but it's reality.
>>
>>34949882

I'm a Christian but I kek'd, thanks

>>34949943

D-Do you really think so?

>>34950008

This is what I fear the most, that she can see through my depression and autism/robotism and she's just being nice ... fuck

>>34950033

Not everyone can grown a beard.

>>34950091

I didn't need this but thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.