[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a sex doll, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Why don't you have a sex doll, anon?
>>
Unexplainable to parents
>>
>>34949690
Expensive and they can't move
>>
the mold is rotten
>>
i have a girlfriend
oreganalio
>>
>>34949690
the good ones are like 5 grand and they arent even good. for 5 grand i could fuck a real woman once a year every year for the rest of my life. i'll wait another 10 years when the sex dolls are sex bots who actually feel real
>>
>>34949763
a sex doll speaks for itself, don't you think?
>>
>>34949690
>NEET
>can't afford a good one
>couldn't keep it hidden from parents
>>
>>34949998
>10 years

I hope you're right, anon
>>
>>34950199
technology advances exponentially not linearly. im not saying the sexbots will be as real as a real woman, but they'll be much much more advanced than a lifeless doll. UNLESS of course the entire industry doesnt get shut down by feminists, which is a very likely possibility. decently realistic sex bots in 10 years is the optimistic prediction but its possible
>>
File: 234324.png (524KB, 504x498px) Image search: [Google]
234324.png
524KB, 504x498px
>get loli sexdoll
>use powerful imagination to pretend it's a real little girl trapped in the sexdoll's body, or a little girl you turned into a rubber sexdoll version of herself
>cum almost instantly
>>
>>34950266
I want one that's capable enough of autonomous motion that I can rape it.
>>
File: 1486969390294s.jpg (6KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1486969390294s.jpg
6KB, 250x182px
>>34949690

She would probably notice how pathetic I am and leave me like all the others do........d
>>
File: 1486657775260.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486657775260.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>34949690
Because it's hard enough to remember to hide my onahole and lube when my parents come to visit much less a sex doll
>>
>>34949690
Too poor. I might buy one when I get my new job.

I'd love to have a fellow robot over so we can double team it.
>>
>>34949998
For five grand you could fly to Singapore for a week and fuck a dozen or more women while there.
>>
>>34950439
And leave with two dozen varieties of lice on your dick
>>
>>34949690
because it's costly and will take upkeep of cleaning after each use (or even lack of use if enough time passes), storing and even the fact that I will wear it out to quickly. Seriously fucking an irl girl is less work and money.
>>
>>34949998

Can't wait to have a sex robot that'll let me fuck her 3 times a day and make me healthy meals :)
>>
>>34950476
Naw, Singaporean massage girls are pretty clean. They have to be. It's legal there so they have standards. And they always make you wrap it up.

The women are fresh, clean and hot as fuck. Just go to Orchard Towers.
>>
>>34949690

Cost as much as a car desu.

Gotta waite a decade or two for the waifus to become real like >>34949998 said.
>>
File: 1462298483888.png (94KB, 225x247px) Image search: [Google]
1462298483888.png
94KB, 225x247px
>>34950367
>mfw you fuck up someone this bad
We had roommate that was as robot as you could get and he had a huge hate for girls that he would not shut up and we discovered he had a full sex doll in his closet. Like assholes we were we wrap her up in a towel and hid her in my truck bed and left a note in the closet saying "I'm sorry anon, you are not what I want in a man." robot got home later and the next day we woke up to swearing and screaming at a level that woke us all up, he was just red all over and in tears just saying over and over again "Not fucking funny" I tried calming him down and we gave him his doll back he just ignored us as he took everything from his room packing all day and then drove off that evening. We never saw him since then and still have no clue what happen to him or what he did.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.