[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opiates and Opiate Agonists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Requiem_for_a_dream.jpg (48KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
Requiem_for_a_dream.jpg
48KB, 268x400px
Only a drug addict could have nailed this movie so accurately.

Anybody ever experienced heroin or very strong opiate withdrawl?

Im quitting kratom for a while. Was taking 1 - 1.5 teaspoons x3 per day for 3 months for my chronic back pain, and because it feels fucking amazing. Started doing core exercises and my back pain dramatically decreased so I lowered my dose and then the withdrawals hit. Decided I wasn't going to fucking deal with that shit so Im taking a break until my physical dependancy stops.

I tapered off for a week and Im currently 3 days into full stop on kratom. I'm over the worst of it now but work was stressful today (mechanic ) and my back hurts a bit. Really want to take some but I know I'll wreck my progress. These past three days have been nothing but anxiety and restlessness.

Drugs are a slippery slope. Plants are very powerful things. They can help chronic pain, but it must be in moderation. I can't even imagine what heroin withdrawal is like.

PSA to anybody starting kratom: use it only a couple times a week, or you will be swimming in the deep end before you know it.
>>
>>34949325
i actually enjoy withdrawls.
>>
kratom is fucking baby shit compared to real opiate withdrawals

I've come off 100 bucks a day IV heroin, now that is some real withdrawal. Shitting and/or puking constantly, sweating up a storm, can't think straight, simultaneously freezing cold and burning hot, restless legs like you wouldn't believe

Never fuck with opiates my dudes
>>
>>34949325
I've used kratom a few times. No matter the amount or type I get no effect from it. It's honestly disappointing, cigarettes are more exciting.
>>
>>34949325
This movie was inaccurate melodramatic bullshit. Basically an R-rated after school special.
>pupils dilate after shooting up
>they giggle after getting high like they ate pot brownies
>an experienced junkie mainlines directly into an abscess because he can't find one other vein in his body
>>
>>34949688
Jesus bleeding on the cross, why?

>>34949822
That's what I've read. That kratom is fucking pennies compared to real opiates. I can't even imagine. Do you care to elaborate on your experience with it?

>>34949825
That sucks. Kratom is very useful if not abused.
>>
>>34949895
It resonates with me. The imagery is a good representation of what drugs feel like, even if the imagery is a little overdone.
>>
>>34949996
>It resonates with me
Yeah, because you use fucking Kratom. Jesus christ that's like weed nigger.
>>
yes, i was an oxy and heroin fiend for a couple years. at my worst i needed 2 bags a day just to not be sick, i was waking up withdrawing every day for about a year. i've never tried kratom but from what i understand it's very mild withdrawals compared to what i used to go through, WDing sucks but you really don't want to know how bad heroin WD is, your fucking bones feel like they have a fever
>>
>>34950106
Well good, then. I suppose. At least I'm not fucking with opiates. Kratom withdrawal sucks enough, but it's similar to weed withdrawal from what my sister tells me.

Any experience with real opiates you care to share? From what I've read, heroin and other opiates are so strong that kratom only relieves the withdrawal symptoms and doesn't really get you high.
>>
>>34949325
the ass to ass scene made me extremely sad
>>
>>34950233
yes but i'm too sick of talking about it and will OD as soon as i get cash
>>
>>34950504
Fuck man. Just out of pure addiction or because you can't take the withdrawl anymore?
>>
>>34949961
>Do you care to elaborate on your experience with it?
not much more to tell than I already did

The rush from banging it is more pleasant than you could ever hope to imagine without having experienced it but the withdrawal is equally unpleasant, as are the cravings for a good while after you stop and even after the physical withdrawal is long over. Overall not worth it but if I hadn't gotten on the shit when I did I definitely would have committed suicide so it did its job
>>
Crack cocaine tastes like cotton candy
>>
Was addicted to methadone for a year or so, shit is fucking disgusting. Able to taper off very gradually without any physical symptoms. That German movie from the late 70s about that young girl in Berlin was a good heroin movie. Had David Bowie in it, don't remember the name.
>>
>>34950213
>at my worst i needed 2 bags a day just to not be sick
lucky fuck, at least you didn't have to use black tar

I swear I got sick like every week from that dirty shit
>>
>>34951382
The movie you're thinking of is Christiane F.
>>
File: 1452729159517.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452729159517.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Got one pill of oxy coming my way, I've never been addicted to drugs but I always told myself I'd never mess with opiates, surely 1 won't do anything? I've done benzos, coke other addictive stuff and never got hooked.
>>
>>34949325
Stay on the true path, OP, it will reward you soon
>>
>>34951474
Yeah, thats it. Like slice of life misery. Kinda interesting to see into a different era I guess
>>
>>34951382
Methadone is fucking beautiful. Just don't take it every day and youre golden.
>>
>>34951597
I guess you could say that about anything.
>>
>>34951504
Some people can do opiates and be fine, others like myself cannot use them without being addicted. I'm a month clean off IV heroin for reference, but I started on opiates with hydrocodone 6 years ago.
>>
>>34949325
i like the movie but the soundtrack or what ever could have been better it was a little tacky
>>
File: fire.jpg (20KB, 207x327px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
20KB, 207x327px
Reading things like this just remninds me that, no matter how shitty my life is (which it can be), at least I don't have the Demon of addiction on me. Though I take benzos (fairly moderately) and have heard that withdrawal from them can be as powerful as heroin.
>>
>>34951789
it's way worse, you can actually die from it
>>
File: 1324690418001.jpg (59KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
59KB, 600x588px
g-guys? what do? i think my brother is a heroin addict. he smokes it on foil and it leaves a black residue. he has a job that pays about $20 per hour, yet he is constantly asking me to borrow money. i will here him smoking in the bathroom all night until he goes to bed, he will sleep, and then literally as soon as he wakes up he rushes to the bathroom and i hear him doing it again. is there any way to help him? i'm tired of giving him money, but i feel bad.
>>
>>34950239
me too, really sad.

I've still fapped to it though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.