[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want someone to murder me in fair hand to hand combat.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2767.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
I just want someone to murder me in fair hand to hand combat.
>>
Nobody could defeat you in this way.
>>
>>34948539
What like duel style combat?
What sort of weapons.
I need details.
>>
I will fight you. Name the place and weapons. No teleports.
>>
>>34948595
Fists with brass knuckles
>>
>>34948640
What are the conditions? Is it raining? Can I have a drink before hand?
>>
>>34948619
London, Ontario. There is a gas station north of town. Midnight, next Saturday,
>>
>>34948688
Can't make it. Looks like we are fated to suffer forever more.
>>
>>34948659
Rain or snow would be optimal. Of course you could have a drink.
>>
>tfw you can only die in honorable battle
>tfw you are far too powerful to be defeated
>>
>>34948727
I was thinking rain, would we have a drink together first and then commence pounding the shit out of eachover?
I'd be happy if that was the case.
>>
>>34948754
I'd love that more than anything. I'd love my face to be made a bloody swollen mess.
>>
>>34948895
Would you want me, if I won the fight, to off you? Like execute you?
How would you want it done? Pummelled to death or me to slit your throat?
>>
>>34948923
Yes. Squash my head with a hard stomp if I lose.
>>
File: dobson.jpg (58KB, 680x864px) Image search: [Google]
dobson.jpg
58KB, 680x864px
>>34948923
And then when he's on the brink of death, laying there, soaking wet with rain and blood, you pull down his pants and proceed to rape him anally, and right as you cum and he's about to climax, you punch the hardest you can right on his temple, killing him instantly while he sprays his last bit of splooge
>>
>>34948688
I can make it, you down with me beating you an inch from your life then injecting you with a lethal cocktail of toxins
>>
>>34949615
Sounds absolutely perfect. Let the battle commence
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.