[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the key to happiness? Seriously how are some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3136.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
What the fuck is the key to happiness? Seriously how are some people naturally happy/optimistic while others like me are just naturally miserable/pessimistic? I don't want to be like this anymore GOD DAMMIT.
>>
become a good goy and thats it
>>
girlfriends

this post is original
>>
>>34947540
It's different for everyone. Think of your life like a Rubik's Cube. Everyone takes a different amount of time to get theirs solved. Eventually, you will too, and you'll look back and wonder why you even worried.
>>
>>34947540
money

yes. money.
>>
>>34947540
Ignorance,hard work,social compliance and monetary stability. Otherwise you realize how shitty the world is. Then you feel like shit and the spiral begins. Maybe if my waifu existed,I`d be happy.
>>
>>34947540
It all comes down to mindset, but first you need to beat the illusion that achieving whatever you are craving right now will make you happy. In the long run, nothing that you crave will make you happy.
>>
>>34947540
>how are some people naturally happy/optimistic
maybe happy people are not naturally happy and they work at it by examining which beliefs and actions are keeping them unhappy and eliminating them while aiming toward those that support their ability to be happy.
>>
>>34947624
The most miserable bro I know is a trust fundie.

Money helps, but I think it's gotta be 20% of the western world that feels a great void of despair and cynicism and rot.

Personally, I cope with sedatives and synthesizers. It really does help to have a six fig ish job though.
>>
>>34947646
>esdeath is anons wifu
>not leone
What the fuck. Leone is like esdeath but with a personality.
>>
>>34947828
(same guy)

But just to add to this; I don't really see why shoving a revolver into my mouth and entering an eternal nothingness is such an irrational idea. Even with money and creature comforts. It's all useless.
>>
>>34947540
Financial stability is very important for happiness. Work is unpleasant for a majority of people. Worrying about money is unpleasant for a majority of people.

After that, it's escaping the trappings of consumerism and focusing on hobbies that bring small amounts of genuine joy into a dreary existence.
>>
>>34947540

Ignorance, preferably with a sociopathic mindset. That's seriously it.

Knowledge is directly correlated with misery. The more you know, the more you have to care about and the more exposed you feel, which generates a permanent anxiety response in the 'background' of your mind whose magnitude matches just how big a 'redpill' you just swallowed.

A childhood where hard truths about reality are exposed before you are ready for them will guarantee a permanent slant towards being a pessimist as a survival mechanism.

Money will only enable happiness if it was dumped at your feet by chance (such as an inheritance). If you had to earn it, it's not going to help; in fact, depending how hard you worked and what sort of people know about it, it's probably going to make things much worse.

Trying to consciously force yourself to calm down or 'don't worry' is also completely asinine; in fact lying to yourself like that's one of the best ways to increase the sensation to unmanageable levels.

Express your negative emotions as much as you want, accept that you're not happy and probably not going to be happy for a long time, and just tell everyone else to kindly fuck off if they try to 'fix' your behavior.
>>
Happiness is a meme. Embrace what you have emotionally because you're not suddenly going to change when you achieve something. It's the reason why robots can get girlfriends and still be depressed. If all you feel is sadness or anger, stop pushing it away and allow it to wash over you to the point where it doesn't dictate your actions anymore.
>>
no,, people ani't happy they are content, when content you can enjoy things, the reason you are miserable is cause you worry to much bout things that don,t matter and also you have no purpose to your life.
>>
>>34947586
Thanks, aunt Marg.
>>
>>34947540
It is to be a realist, not a pessimist looking for excuses for their failures or an optimist believing whatever they want to believe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.