[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k gold thread. >pic very related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

r9k gold thread.

>pic very related
>>
File: mLlN1l.png (77KB, 1313x345px)
mLlN1l.png
77KB, 1313x345px
>>34947421
>r9k gold thread.

I really liked this post, the anon who made it is super cute too >_<
>>
>>34947451

What are you talking about anon?

>raviolo
>>
>>34947451
Get the fuck out anon, you're drunk
>>
File: wtSamQq.jpg (115KB, 682x524px) Image search: [Google]
wtSamQq.jpg
115KB, 682x524px
I wish for more of this beatiful shit.
>>
>>34947509

Brilliant anon, brilliant. Anyone have any more?
>>
>go to bed at around 2:00 AM
>get up for school at 6:00
>make coffee with 4tsp of strong instant powder and about 10 tsp of whie sugar in a 450ml cup
>walk my ass over to the metro station,freezing and having an argument with myself over the benefits of having Melisandre around and in general being Stannis in English(not the native language in my country)
>buy Hell energy drink
>drink it while re-reading "A Dance With Dragons" in the subway
>get to station school is at
>get off and walk half a mile to school,still freezing,but trying to not have a debate about the benefits of a warm Red Priestess in thrall,because I`m surrounded by some cliques of normie classmates as I walk
>at school try to not interact
>read "A Dance With Dragons" during periods
>have a few very short joke exchanges with people who I used to talk to when I began high school last year
>get picked on by multiple Stacies
>get punched "playfully" by a heavily ripped Chad in the face
>have nosebleed
>dent said fgt`s locker due to the force of the punch forcing me into it
>get nipple twisted
>more "A Dance With Dragons" to soothe me feels
>get out of school
>need to turn in a document for the upcoming school trip to Sweden,for which I`m super hyped
>turn on "Beyond The Time" as I walk to the metro again
>go to needed station
>turn document in
>decide I need KFC
>walk to nearby KFC
>get a cheap,but filling menu
>gag on the cola and puke it out of my nose
>ruin my meal
>listen to more J-pop,as I get to a bus stop to get home
>read "A Dance With Dragons" to pass the time
>get home
>turn on pc
>drool at Gunpla I`m considering getting for Christmas
>fap to Shamchat
>fap to inmate dating site I saw on an /r9k/ thread
>fap to it more
>call fembot friend
>remind her of a balloon erotica session she said she`d do live for me
>talk with her some about our aspie daily misadventures
>she starts to talk about her functional relationship
>I have to hang up
>watch two episodes of "Space Runaway Ideon"
>I`m here
>>
>>34947807
Space Runaway Ideon is really worth the ride up to 38 episodes just for Be Invoked.
>>
File: RHEAPLOX.jpg (45KB, 540x960px)
RHEAPLOX.jpg
45KB, 540x960px
>>34947856
I made this greentext a while back when I was asked to describe my day,actually. Fem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bot"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in there is no longer my friend. AND I NEVER GOT THE FUCKING BALLOON EROTICA SESSION LYING WHORE!
>>
>>34947807
>Fap
>Shamchat

Impressive and good taste, also are you a Finn? I have some questions for a Finn
>>
>>34947982
I`m a Steven,actually. Why do you ask?
>>
>>34947982
I`m also Bulgarian. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>34948086
Shit, I meant Finnish. Thanks for reminding me of internet RP Steven, i'm gonna go indulge a tumblrina's rape fantasy now.
>>
>>34948202
Shamchat,like all that is good got innundated with shitty normies,dropping the quality of the RP there... Fucking kill me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.