[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your first 4chan post about? mine was about pokemon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pepito.jpg (3KB, 97x96px) Image search: [Google]
pepito.jpg
3KB, 97x96px
what was your first 4chan post about? mine was about pokemon and I someone called me a retarded
>>
>>34946939
I don't remember too well, I first visited in 2009. My earliest memory of a post was going on /fit/ and there was the gay Russian copy pasta and I wrote something like, "lol wtf xD"
>>
probably some retarded reply to a how does a poler bear know what apples is thread on /b/
>>
>>34946939
>remembering your first post
Nigger did you join yesterday
>>
>try to think back
>realize I've been here since 2006
>I'm coming up on 11 years of being here every day of my life

Welp time to end it all
>>
>>34946939
October 2nd, 2010. It was talking about how the My Little Pony franchise hasn't had a cartoon installment for a while, and how that was about to change in 8 days.
>>
I can't even remember what i posted yesterday, yet alone what i first posted years ago
>>
>>34947021
you've never posted something that left you embarassed by all the angry antagonistic replies that destroyed all you stood for along with your self-esteem?
>>
>>34946939
Can't remember, was drunk. I have never posted on this site sober
>>
>>34946939
I can't remember back that far, dude. It was nearly 14 years ago. Considering the board culture at the time, it was probably "Epic!" or "Candlejack is comi
>>
>>34947125
a-anon?

Anyways my first post was creating a thread on /v/ in like, 2012 and I unironically used an emoticon.

The lesson was learnt that day.
>>
I called someone retarded because they said some stupid shit about pokemon or something.
>>
Mine was in one of those "your ID color, name, and number determine your class and how much damage you do, use this info to kill the monster" threads that were on /b/ a couple years ago. Damn, those were fun. First time I got a bard but I didn't have many pictures so I couldn't help much. A shame those and /b/ civ threads died. Always wanted those to come back, /qst/ is too slow
>>
I have no idea, it would have been a decade ago.
>>
>>34946939
My first post was commenting on a picture of chubby RD
I liked her fat pony ass and thanked the Anon who posted it
>>
>>34947971
Still got the pic? If you do then post it Bls.
>>
File: 1484849225913.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484849225913.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>2004
>Be 14
>Introduced to /b/

I've called this place home since then.
>>
File: 1414878768793.jpg (45KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414878768793.jpg
45KB, 553x640px
>>34946939
I must have first posted on /b/ in 2006 but I don't remember it.

I do remember the first post I ever made outside of /b/ though. It was on /v/ and it was a thread I made discussing guys playing and girls and asking if anyone else enjoyed playing girl characters when given the option. The OP pic was Fran from FF12.

I was called a faggot and the thread derailed into people arguing over whether it was gay or not.
>>
>>34947944
God dam 2000's kids
>>
about the timr chad cucked me on roblox
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.