[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: t3_5swksc.jpg (94KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5swksc.jpg
94KB, 635x634px
females often commit suicide as an alternative

rather than date you they'd rather remove themselves from the gene pool entirely
>>
Not even applying the common Men's Rights ideologies can you take such a weak bait.
>>
>>34946668
>Female ""suicides""
It's literally cry for attention gone wrong.
>>
>>34946668
Females rarely actually want to kill themselves, but they want all the attention that comes from a suicide attempt because they are stupid whores. This is why woman attempt suicide more than man, while men actually have the higher suicide rate.
>>
>>34946668
Good. One less female that would still reject me.
>>
>>34946749
>>34946800
Takes a serious ego superiority complex to assume females whom historically want no attention from you whatsoever
are simply doing it for your attention rather than the reality of having to settle for guys like us pushing them over the brink

Must still think you're going to meet your qt dream wiafu
>>
>>34946917
What, I'm aware that almost everyone would rather die than be with me. But girls only attempt "suicide" so they can get attention on facebook or Instagram, where they'll say how they've stuggled so long with mental illness and if it wasn't for the support of the hundreds of beta orbiters, chads, and their wealthy parents they wouldn't be here today.
>>
>>34946917
Look at fucking Ciara on here
She has posted at least 5 or 6 times that tonight's the night and she gonna kill herself
But she never does, just gets extra attention for a couple days then gets bored
>>
File: 7946192_f1024.jpg (50KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
7946192_f1024.jpg
50KB, 1024x625px
>>34946668
There's a major problem with your dumb theory.
>>
>>34947198
>>34946668
and lest you think this sort of statistic is unique to the UK, men kill themselves far more than women do all over the world.
>>
>>34947007
>What, I'm aware that almost everyone would rather die than be with me. But

Okay sure whatever you guys need to tell yourself.

I know the truth hurts and all but you're really grasping at straws
>>
>>34947198
>>34947253
male suicides have nothing to do with it at all

don't you have a feminism hate thread to go protect your virginity in?
>>
males often commit suicide as an alternative

rather than put themselves out there they'd remove themselves from the gene pool entirely
>>
>>34948012
>wouldn't it be clever if I went into every thread on the internet and stated everything backwards
>>
>>34946917
Just look up suicide statistics then fuck off.
>>
>>34948066
Statistically, females are more likely to commit suicide on purpose than date you.
How do you like them statistics?
>>
>>34948087
Look I better explain this a little more because you don't seem to understand
Females that commit suicide = alot
Females that would ate you = 0
now how you get a statistic is divide those two numbers and take the mean or median amount
ohh wait i see there is your problem, you can't divide by zero. is this why it doesn't make sense to you?
>>
>>34948032
it's easy and fun to do when people are being divisive whiners
>>
>>34946668
Good, less roaches crawling around my house.
>>
>>34948153
>>34948153
No wonder you're single.
That's not even witty. It doesn't even make a point you're just being contrarian because your feefees are hurt, basically whining.
>>
>>34948483
The point is worry about the log in your own eye, friendo.
>>
>>34948507
lol that just makes no sense at all in this context
>>
>>34948201
>implying you own your own house or that girls would want to be there
wow at least some of y'all have a sense of humor
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.