[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who had one, what was the name of the black kid/guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1486390088773.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486390088773.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
For those who had one, what was the name of the black kid/guy that stood up for you in schoo? What grade?

thanks, Eli
never even made me the butt of an uprising joke by asking me for "a heads up" or something
>>
>>34945795

Mine was Eli too actually, though I'm a britbong, not sure how common the name is here
>>
>>34945795
Jamal was a pretty cool dude in elementary.
>>
>that time you used to play DBZ with all the black kids
>>
File: 1487248720038.jpg (27KB, 499x499px)
1487248720038.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>had a couple black kids chase me and try to steal my yearbook
>one tried to sell me weed
>one roasted me while i took a piss in the urinal because i was a "quiet nigga" and made all the other kids in the bathroom laugh

Though I did know this black kid in elementery who was my only friend. The school was like 80% Vietnamese for some reason and we had a lot of fun fucking with them. We even convinced one kid to bring an airsoft gun to school and SWAT showed up
>>
File: 1487077031425.jpg (60KB, 960x640px)
1487077031425.jpg
60KB, 960x640px
I had a quiet burly slav buddy named Sergei. We had eachother's backs.
>>
>>34945795
Only black kid in my school jumped on me with a knife and it was a saving private Ryan type struggle till someone pulled him off of me. He go expelled.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.