[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many more Stacies than Chads? You can go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474373721596.jpg (416KB, 990x685px)
1474373721596.jpg
416KB, 990x685px
Why are there so many more Stacies than Chads?

You can go out in public and you'll see loads of hot women but handsome guys are relatively rare.

Do genetics simply produce more high quality woman than high quality men?

Or are there social/environmental factors at play here as well?
>>
2 factors in play here.

first is simply makeup. the other is that men have lower standards since it is evolutionarily benefitial for men to impregnate as many women as possible.
>>
>>34945612
If you went out in public and saw a load of hot guys, you'd be a faggot, that's why.
>>
>>34945612
makeup
starving yourself is easier than packing on muscle and then starving yourself
you notice the women more because you're not gay
>>
>>34945721
>you notice the women more because you're not gay

I try to analyze faces objectively though using critieria like symmetry, jawline, cheekbones, etc. And it seems to me that women are on average better looking. There may be some bias there because I'm straight but I try to be as objective as I can. Maybe a gayfag could give us his perspective.
>>
>>34945612
>Or are there social/environmental factors at play here as well?
you havent had sex in so long you have beer goggles toward females attractiveness levels
>>
>>34945675
>2 factors in play here.
>first is simply makeup. the other is that men have lower standards since it is evolutionarily benefitial for men to impregnate as many women as possible.
FUCKING THIS. All other posts are worthless.
>>
I think it depends on the age group. There are way more attractive teenage girls than teenage boys, but more attractive middle aged men than middle aged women (imo).
>>
The average woman has a higher value to society than their male counterpart
A woman is valuable because of her gender, a man is not
To be valuable as a man you need to produce value
Sorry lads
>>
>>34945612
The men are off somewhere working.
They don't have the luxury of making parking their butts in public and enjoying a camomile tea with the girls a primary expenditure of time.
They're somewhere else busting their asses.
>>
>>34946184
this statement only exists inside a vacuum.

in work environments being a man in inherently valuable because they are dominated by women and heavy shit needs to be moved during work, which women won't do.
>>
>>34946302
Yes, a man is valuable if he is fit and able to create value by moving "heavy shit"
>>
>>34945612
Women have make up.
>>
>>34947116
>yes, my last statement was indeed inside a vacuum, thank you for correcting that
fixed for you.
>>
>>34945612

Woman have to wear makeup to be attractive past 30
>>
>>34945675

FPBP

I'll add that society literally exists for women to try to become Stacey, so it's no surprise there are more of them. Just go into any shopping mall or district and compare the number of stores and\or services available to make money look and feel better compared to men. Something like 80% of clothing stores exist for women. Women don't HAVE to work like men, and all the undesirable, unhealthy, bodily damaging work is done by men... you don't have female lawnmowers.
>>
>>34945719
I'm a faggot and can confirm this. Most men are hot af, most women look like shit
>>
>>34945675
this, most if not all women without makeup look like absolute dogshit. ever wonder why girls who post nudes never show their face? well besides being found out, most of them are fucking creatures in the face.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.